LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Care Regression (Private with Danny)

Jax

Dan smiles at the little boy, although Danny doesn't realise that his own diaper is starting to fill with pee, once he feels it, he just let's it fill his diaper up without a care. 

He then just continues to build the tower with his new friend. Then seeing his mom preparing the snacks which all the kids go to the tables to eat theirs and drink their bottles.

She watched all the little ones going to the table as she placed the one year old in a high chair with a bowl of food and then ushers her son to sit down and hands him a plate of finger foods. 

She then went to sit and watch the Little’s ones eat and checks the time. “Good it’s nearly nap time. I’ll let them play a little longer so they can get changed” she smiled.

Looks at you and stares at the food placed in front of me. I don't argue and start eating it without any arguments. 

I listen to her and nods "speaking of changes. The kids may not be the only ones who might need them" I say blushing like a beetroot. 

All the kids eat their food and soon enough there are a lot of empty plates. 

Looks at mom "I guess it's their naptime?"

She gave a nod “very soon. They can play while I get the beds set up. Keep an eye in case any of them go potty” she left to get the napping mats out and started setting them up. The two year old girl was off on her own squating visibly. 

She finished up and went back to the play room “Alright the mats are set.”

Looks at you and nods nervously "okay mom I'll watch them"

I continue to play with them and help them build the tower out of building blocks.

I notice one of the girls in a very familiar position and I look over at her "Do you want me to take you to the potty honey?" I ask you as I hear grunting noises coming from her and I now realise what she's doing "okay you're pooping so I'll let you finish and then my mom can change you"

She raised a brow hearing her son “ah ah looks like someone needs a change. Sweetie you know what to do” she ruffled his hair and started ushering kids to the nap mats “once your done with her bring her out to nap. You could use a nap to silly” she smiled as she enjoyed treating her son younger then he was.

Looks at you "me change her? Mom that diaper is going to leak! Oh boy. What did I agree to" 

I go over to her and smiles "Hey.  Let's go get you changed. You sure did make a very big stinky didn't you. This is going to take a lot of wipes " I take her hand and leads her to the changing room.

Once there, I help her onto the changing table and gets her bag with her supplies in.

She giggled hearing her son as she was busily getting everyone down for a nap with their blankets.

she walked inside to check on him “everything okay in here?” She asked as she saw him trying to change the little girl. She found it adorable. 

(Don’t forget the other rp)

I struggle as it's quite a mess even though I've not taken the nappy off yet.

I clean up the mess that's leaked and coughs a little due to the disgusting smell and holds my breath as I open the diaper up "oh my. That's. That's bad" I say as I make the little girl giggle at me having to clean her messy diaper up. 

I coughs as I wipe her clean "Never knew someone so small could make something as messy as that" I say as I continue cleaning her up "please let this be the last one" 

She smiled a little seeing her son had it under control as she went back into the living room to check on the other Little’s ones who were sleeping. 

She checked the time figuring she would give it an hour before getting them up. She quietly thought about what she would do to baby her own son once the kids were gone.

Dan sighed as he finally finished changing her and got the new diaper under her bottom.

"I hope all the diapers I change aren't going to be like this! It's got to improve surely. I could definitely use one myself. My diaper is soaked. All that milk certainly has worked on my nappy" 

I get the new pamper onto the little girl and tapes it up. "There we go. Does that feel better?" I say as I dress her in fresh clothing. 

I then leave her strapped in as I go to wash my hands and I pick her up and takes her to her bed so she can have a nap and I then return to the changing table to clean it all up, sighs a relief when I've finally disposed of that horrific diaper I just changed.

I then grab one of my diapers and goes and finds my mom. 

SHe sees her son coming over with a diaper “need a change sweetie?” She asked tugging his pants down briefly to check “mhm quite soaked” she pulled the pants back up and picked him up “let’s go get you all dry and clean” she cooed as she walked back to the nursery and laid him on the changing table.

she pulled his pants off and undies the diaper using a wipe to clean him up “mommy’s going to make her special baby feel all clean” she grinned as she baby talked him.

Dan nods "Yeah I pretty much soaked my diaper mom. I think it was that milk you fed me. It went straight through. No stinky though. I want to use the potty for that" 

He coughs as he enters the nursery again "i didn't put the lid down on the pail. It stinks in here mommy" he holds his nose.

He giggled as his wet nappy is removed from him "lots of wee wee" he says as his little friend springs up as he's excited to be changed. For some reason, he's not embarrassed but knows his mom will do something about this. 

She kept wiping him noticing the excitement as she tuts her tongue “that’s naughty for little boys to do” she gave his penis a flick with her fingers.

she did put the lid down on the pile once she threw his dirty diaper away before sliding a new one under him. She then took a little lube and a suppository as she coats it and slipped it into his bottom deciding she would get him to use his diapers for their intended use. “Almost done” she cooed as she tapes the diaper around his waist and helped him down. 

Danny giggles happily as he's cleaned up. He feels something entering his bottom and gets suspicious but thinks nothing off it. 

" But mommy. I can't help it. It's what boys my age get. And we can't help it if we like something. I love my nappies and I think he does too" I say pointing to my little friend. But although it's now gone down"

I thank her once the lid on the pail is down and I get down from the table "what happens now mommy?" 

She smiled a little "Well im glad you like your diapers sweetie but thats very naughty of your little weener popping up like that" she tut's some and ruffled his hair "Well its almost time to wake the kids up and their parents will be here in about two hours" she pats his rear as she stood there. "I think you need a nap to. Mommy can handle the little ones while you go nap nap" she cooes at him as she walked to the crib with him by the hand. 

Looks at you " but you said I was on diaper doody all day? And it's only midday.  The parents aren't coming for another five hours" 

Blushes as she mentions my weener "sorry mommy but it has a life of it's own" I try to argue "mommy. I can smell another stinky diaper or is that just the pail?" I ask curiously.

She tut's a little "well fine if you want to then im all for it. But you will be getting a nap-nap right after they leave" she ruffled his hair and sets him down "lets go check" she held his hand and lead him back to the other room. 

Looks at you and thinks about it, wishing he'd taken the option of having a nap. The thought of pooping his diapers had come back to him and he would rather do that when he was awake.

I hear her mention about the diaper checks and the need to poop was going to happen very soon. He let's out a few muffled farts. Nothing that could be heard by his mom. He goes with her to check on the little ones.

She looked at the sleeping little ones and giggled softly "I think its the one year old baby boy" he points over at him. "Go ahead and check, if it is change him and I will start waking the little ones up" she walked around as she started waking them up and ushering one by one off to the play room. 

Looks at you and holds my nose "what do you free these kids?? It's everywhere. And now he's sat in it while he sleeps, it's going to be a mushy one. Ugh" I try not to wake him "should I change him while he's asleep? He's bound to wake up cranky. Although he'll be happy when he finds out it's me having to change his very bad diaper. They aren't usually this bad right??" I ask nervously.

She just laughed a little "sometimes they are, once they eat soiled foods its bad. Thats why you will be on a liquid diet soon sweetie" She teased and nods "change him while he sleeps then, cant have him getting a rash" she had cleaned up once more of the kids were awake and back in the play room. 

I pick him up and lays him on the changing table and starts changing him and we are both correct by the fact that he's the culprit of the stinky diaper. 

The worst thing for me as well is is that my bowels are urging to be released.... I try to hold it in for as long as possible. 

I open his diaper and coughs at the sight of what he did "this isn't normal.. right?" I say to myself as I grab some wipes and begins the long process of wiping his butt clean whilst trying to make sure I don't soil myself.

As I finish changing him, I let out a couple of gassy farts , unknown to me that it's actually followed through and I've soiled myself. 

I get the new diaper on him and dresses him and puts him back in the crib.  

I realise what I've done once I start walking and immediately go and see where my mom is. "Did I just sh- but how did she- ach it's so slimy" I go and find her, taking a new diaper and a box of wipes with me as this will be a bad one. 

As I move, I feel more, so, I go to a corner out of sight and I push the smelly mush into my already messed nappy. I sigh a relief, happy that I'm not the one changing this diaper. 

She saw him coming over to her with a diaper and wipes “aww did my little boy go poopy?” She cooed as she took the stuff and picked him up “I don’t know sweetie it’s bearly your nap time maybe I should change you after it” she teased tickling his tummy as she walked into the nursery towards one of the spare cribs “but you have been a good boy so I guess I will change you before your nap nap” she walked with him to the changing table placing him down on it. 

Looks at you and can't help but nod and blush "yeah mom I did a poo in my pamper" I say in my best toddler voice and sound happy  about it. Trying to give the impression that I'm actually happy about using the nappy. 

I'm laid on the changing table right next to the diaper pail and I hold my breath as it smells bad. I hold my legs so you can get the diaper off and clean me up. "I did say I'll use the toilet mom" I reply, giggling like a toddler.