LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Care Regression (Private with Danny)

Jax

She nods seeing him heading to bed and smiled as she got a sippy cup with juice and a little muscle relaxer laced in it. She sets it on his nightstand "just in case you get thirsty" she ruffled his hair with her hand "Good night sweetie, just let mommy know if you want to be tucked in" She smiled as she left the door slightly ajar and went to the couch to sit down. Deciding it was time to wind down for the night as well. 

I look at her and mumbles a thanks just to show I'm grateful for her looking after me. 

My diaper is a little wet and I fall asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow. I wake up halfway through the night and drinks the bottle that she left which sends me back to sleep, during which my diaper fills up more and not just pee.

I wake up around 7:30 and stirs and turns over, causing the mess in my diaper to really squish into my bottom which make me start to cry and calls mommy which she can hear on the baby monitor.

She soon went off to bed as well but woke up during the night to check on her son seeing he was damp at the time and went to bed again. Once it was morning she got up to go start making a cup of coffee but paused hearing her son cry on the monitor and goes to his room “shhh baby momma is here” she cooed as she went to see what was wrong and smells a messy diaper “oh let’s get you all clean” she spoke softly as she went to pick him up.

Dan wakes up with the horrid mess on his bottom. He knew he'd be the one changing the gross nappies at the daycare but this was his mom's turn to change his gross nappies.  

He looked at her as she laid him down. He felt the mess squish right into his bottom. "It's everywhere mama. Feels icky and smells" he says as he coughs a little; disgusted with what he's done. "I wanna poo poo in the toilet from now on. I no like having it in my nappy" he pouts as he lays there with his legs up and his messy nappy on full view.

She laid him down on the changing table with a small giggle at his words "Its okay sweetie you will get used to your nappies I promise" She undid the diaper and grabbed some wipes before lifting his legs up into the air just like ababy. She started wiping his privates and bottom until he was clean and tosses the dirty diaper into the trash. She then picked up a new clean one and slides it under his bottom before lowering him down onto it. She took out some cream and covers his privates and bottom in it and sprinkles some powder lastly. She then folds the diaper over his waist and tapes it shut. "There my sweet boy is all clean" she cooes as she picked him up once more. 

Looks at you and nods as you reassure me that things are going to be okay and I watch as you change me and cleans my bottom and it feels much better not having all that mess on my bottom as it was starting to feel really cold. 

The wipes make me shiver a little but I feel better when the new nappy is on me. Part of me is enjoying wearing nappies but I'm too scared to admit that.

I get myself dressed with assistance from you and we head downstairs for breakfast and I know that it's almost time to open the daycare doors again. 

"Mom. Do I have to keep changing gross nappies? I know I shouldn't ask" I see her face and know it's my duty if I'm to get my own nappy changed. I know she's going to breastfeed me and I know she'll give me oatmeal but what I won't know is that my bowels will be aching layer on... 

I sit down at the breakfast table and sees the oatmeal on my tray. I start eating it without complaints.

She set the oatmeal in front of him and went to get her own breakfast “if you want your next diaper changed you will” she warned as she took a seat and started eating her own breakfast while reading the newspaper for a few minutes as she knew soon the kids for daycare would be coming. 

She finished up and took his dish’s as well taking them to the sink and comes back “who’s ready for some milky?” She cooed as she went to pick him up and carry him towards the sofa.

Dan looked at her. He knew the bottle and the oatmeal would cause him to use his nappy so he wouldn't argue with her as it's an argument he'll lose.

He nods as has carried over to the sofa and is sat on her lap "mama milk?" He asks nervously. He's not been breastfeed since he was potty training. His mom enjoyed the bonding so she didn't stop feeding him until he was potty training.  Well.. she only fed him at home when it was the two of them. 

"Okay mom. I'll stick with the diaper changing" 

Feeling full from the food, I know I can fit in a little bit of milk. I nod eagerly as she lets me latch on.

She smiled “yes sweetie mama milk” she cooed as she Undoes her shirt and lowered her bra letting him latch on to suckle. He hummed softly while holding him in her arms enjoying the peaceful bonding moment with her son.

I look at her nervously and decide to just go along with this. 

I lay on her lap as instructed and starts to suckle which feels strange as I've not breastfed since I was a toddler. Part of me likes the baby treatment but that would be something I'd never admit to.

My diaper though does start to become a little wet but it's unsure or if it's pee or something else.  He is a teenager after all... although it's embarrassing either way.

She flipped on the television to watch the news while he suckled on her . Idly stroking his back and padded rear. Once he finished she repositioned him to her other breast “eat up sweetie” she cooed as she started for him go latch on again. Her hand went down to check the front of his diaper with a soft “hmm..” escaping. 

I want to stop but it feels relaxing so I continue to suckle but after a while I become full that I latch off "all done mommy. Can't eat no more. Diapee need changey pwease?" 

My diaper bulges at the front which I don't see but I know that I'm enjoying being a baby. 

"Mama. How long until we open the daycare today?" I say as I  snuggle into you.

She smiled as she sat him up seeing the bulging diaper “soon sweetie. Will get you changed and by then people should be arriving” she cooed as she picked him up and carried him to the nursery and laid him on the changing table “your such a good boy for using your dippy aren’t you” she cooed down at him while tickling his tummy.

I just smile and giggles as she tickles my tummy. 

I nod "Okay. I guess the diapers will be super stinky at this time in the morning" 

I then think to myself that I will have to go poop soon and I look worried on that thought because I don't want anyone to know about me wearing.

She untamed the diaper and grabbed some wipes as she lifted his legs in he air and cleaned his privates carefully. She slid the dirty diaper out and tossed it into the trash before sliding a fluffy clean one under his rear.

she sneaks a suppository into his rear carefully while applying some cream “your such a good boy for mommy” she smiled sprinkling him with powder and tapes the diaper up before going to the closest and picked out a pair of sweats and a T-shirt with Cookie Monster on the front getting him dressed quickly. “Okay sweetie today you can help mommy by playing with the other kids and keeping them amused. Mommy will be right there to help” she held him while going back to the living room.

I smile at you as you clean me up.

I hear you talking about me helping by keeping the little ones amused and I look surprised "mommy it's okay. I don't mind changing diapers. You change mine. So it's only fair me change their dirty diapers"

I jump as I feel something enter my bottom and I feel worried "Mama. What did you put in my botty?" I ask nervously. 

She nudged him to lay back down "nothing baby, its just cream" She smiled while finishing up getting him dressed and heads down the stairs before setting him down on the floor "alright you can still change them too" she cooed as she heard the door bell ring. "Seems they are arriving now" she walked over and answered the door bringing in the first three kids, ages 2, 4 and 5. The youngest was a little girl and the other two were both boys. 

Looks at you. I don't actually like changing them but it's only fair as you change mine. 

I watch them come in and smiles at them. The little girl was obviously wearing a diaper and the older two were both partly potty training. The 4yr old was mainly still in diapers as he is a late learner. 

Looks at you "mom. I guess I won't have to change these two. They're out of diapers right?" I say so they don't hear.

She smiled and ruffled her sons hair “well we will see if they have accidents then you will” she smiled as she heard the bell and answered it. 

Two more kids arriving. She held the youngest which was one year old boy and a two year old boy. She stared ushering kids into the play room “go ahead and play with them sweetie” 

I nod nervously "seems like this daycare is for kids who still need diapers" I say as I see you take the young boy and smiles at him "aw he's cute. Shall I take him for you mom?" I say as I follow his brother into the playroom.

I nervously think about having to keep changing diapers which is something I'm definitely not looking forward to. But if it keeps my mom happy then I'll have to. 

She nods and offers the one year old over “be careful and support him when you hold him.” She smiled as she was happy to see he was waving to help out more today. She went into the room with them seeing most of the kids playing already.

”they should be fine for a bit. If you smell anyone stinkin just check them sweetie” she stood watching quietly.

I hold him carefully as instructed "aww he's sweet. I just hope that he doesn't do anything while I'm holding him" I laugh a little. 

Looks at you "can't you do that job?" I ask you as I hold the little one.

She smiled “I will be as well but if mommy gets busy she’s expectibg you to handle things.” She spoke as she went to go and help one of the kids who had knocked over some blocks and started crying. 

“Sweetie would you come build with him? Poor things upset the tower fell” she cooed softly.

Danny nods.  He doesn't like having to check diapers as that's worse sometimes than changing them. "Okay mommy I'll do it I promise" he says, feeling his bowels rumbling and his bladder. 

I head to the little boy and starts helping him build the tower again.

She smiled a little watching her son interacting with the little boy and building a tower as she found it adorable.

She left for a few minutes to start preparing snack time for later before returning to check in and see how it was going.