LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Care Regression (Private with Danny)

Jax

She smiled a little “yes someday you can use the training potty like a big boy but right now mommy cant trust you out of diapers” she cooed as she does the tapes on the diaper and started to wipe him clean “phew someone is a stinky little boy” she spoke while cleaning him up and tossed the diaper into the pile. She slid a new diaper under his bottom and sprinkles powder onto his groin and butt “there all clean! Mommy’s going to putbyou down for a nap nap, it’s okay now cause it’s time fir the kids to go home”

she picked him up and laid him down in the crib and tucked him in with a blanket and pacifier “mommy will come get you in a while sweeetie” she Then left to go handle the kids and send them home to their parents one by one.

Looks at you and shakes my head "but I am a big boy though. I can use the big boy potty. I already know how to"

I watch as you open the diaper and even I gag at the stench "stinky me knows. Me glad I not changing this one. This ones a Danny special" I giggle. 

I let you clean my butt and I giggles happily. I let you pad me up and I don't whine when you tell me I'm taking a nap as it gets me out of stinky diaper duty.  

She managed to get all the kids sent back home with their parents and even cleaned up. She checked the time seeing she had put her son down for a nap two hours ago and heads to the nursery. She peers in over the crib rails at him "wake up sweetie" she cooes rubbing his belly a little "Did my stinky boy have a good nap-nap?" she asked. 

I sleep for a long time as the bed is very comfortable and I start to wake up, my diaper still reasonably dry. 

I look up and see you looking over the rails and I smile at you "hi mommy. Me had good nap" I say happily "Is it just me and mama now? No more stinky diapers for me to change?" I say happily 

She nods a little “that’s right sweetie you and mommy for the rest of the day” she lowers the rail and checks his diaper deciding it could hold a little more and picks him up “is my baby hungry?” She asked carrying him over to a rocking chair as she sat down and held him in her lap.

Looks at you "but mommy. Normally they are here until dinner time. It's only 3pm. That's too early" I say as you carry me in your arms and I cuddle you and nods as you talk about food "mama milk?" I ask you.

She grins a bit “it’s a half day today sweetie mommy wanted to spend time with you” she spoke as she cuddled him “yes mommy milk for your tumtum” she undies her shirt and bra cradling him as she lets him latch on and suckle.

Looks at you as I watch you with my eyes wide as you remove your top clothing and I look at you more and I'm nervous but I just latch on as I'm very hungry after emptying out.  

"Half day mama? Do we have half days?" I wonder. 

She nods as she hushed him “shhh no speaking with your mouth full its rude” she smiled letting him suckle while she rocked him gently and hummed a small tune as she lets him eat.

I just continue feeding, my diaper gets wet as I do but I'm not sure if it's urine that's gone into it. I blush a little at that. 

I finish feeding after a while and looks up at you nervously, wondering what your next plan of action is.

She sniffed a little at the air but paid little attention as he fed on milk for a bit. She waited until he was finished before redoing her shirt back up and picks him up "okay sweetie you can play for a little bit" she smiled setting him down in a play pen with a few baby toys.

Looks at you and nods as I start trying to build a tower with the building blocks, my diaper getting a bit wetter but I don't seem to mind. If this MAKES her happy then I'm going to go along with it. 

She went and took a seat on the sofa to take a moment of rest as she saw her son building with blocks in the play pen finding it amusing how easily he had become her baby boy again.

• 3 weeks later...

I continue to build my tower as I look over at my mom and wonders just how long she wants me to be her baby. I even wonder how long she wants me working at the daycare because it seems I'll only have my own diapers changed if I change the kids dirty diapers.

I think it's strange that she sent the kids home early as some are normally with us until early evening. But I believe that she wants to humiliate me more and that she has more plans up her sleeve. But I don't want to be punished so doing as I'm told seems the best thing to do.

Was enjoying humiliating her son as she walked over to check his diaper "Thats such a lovely tower your making sweetie" She kissed his head "You can play for a couple more minutes while mommy gets your bath ready" she pats him on his bottom before heading to the bathroom to get it all set up. 

Looks at you and blushes as I just nod and jumps as she pats my butt. 

I think about my girlfriend as she must have rang my phone about 20 times as we had plans for the weekend. Although the day care is still open. It's Thursday so at least one more day this week for me helping out. Surely she'd let me go out and be a teenager again...