LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Care Regression (Private with Danny)

Jax

She walked over and gave him a seat on the seat of his rear “yes I do mean no matter what, I will check and change you if you need it too” she waited for a moment before picking him up and placed him on the changing table as she was tired of his protesting.

Looks at you still stunned and wondering how to react but I decide that protesting won't get me anywhere and that if she actually wants me to use these things then that's exactly what I'll do. And I'll make it fun for myself. 

I wonder what she might do when she sees me without anything on and I hide my shame. Although it's tiny. 

She laid him down on the changing table rather quiet now as she focused. Stripping off his shirt then his pants and underwear making him completely naked on he table. She took the diaper next and unfolds it before slipping it under her son. “You already look adorable” she cooed as she got some diaper cream and started to rub it on his crotch making sure not to miss any inch of him before taking out some powder to apply it next. Lastly she pulled the diaper snuggly between his legs and tapes it up “stay there a moment” she left and cane back with a T-shirt with Elmo on the front as she slipped it over his hand and helped his arms through the sleeves. 

• Like 1

Looks at you and sees the babyish diaper you're holding and I feel my bladder "wait. I gotta use the bathroom right now. Can I at least use the bathroom one more time before you put that on me?"

feels the baby powder "you're really serious about this. I feel like such a baby. What if I want the diaper taken off? Will that be allowed?"

She shook her head a bit “nope you use the diaper, mommy will change you later” she smiled as she helped him off the changing table “if you remove it without mommy’s permission you will get spanked”

I look at you "you said I wouldn't have to wear all the time. You tricked me!!" 

I lay there and pout after being told I am now only to use the diaper. And my bladder is urging to be released.  

"Mom I've just been put in this thing. How long will you leave me in it? What if I need a poo?"

She smiled “I just want you to be a cute baby boy again you will get used to it” she pats his head “I’ll check you often and decide when to change you. If your bad I might leave you messy for a while” she got a pacifier out and popped it into his mouth “go ahead and peepee if you need to mommy will change you in a bit” 

Looks at you and blushes even more. 

There was no way I would want that to happen so I would make sure that I behaved myself. 

"I'll be good mom. But I don't need a pacifier" 

She smiled "just keep it close in case, they are soothing" she picked him up easily holding her son like the good old days. Her hand idly patting his diapered rear "now then, do you want to watch a movie with me?" she asked while using her other hand to tickle at his stomach. 

Looks at you and nods with the movie as I give in with the pacifier and sticks it in my mouth and suckles it as the need to mess becomes a urge with my bowel.

Takes her son to the couch and cuddles him as she turned on a movie watching him suckle on the pacifier, finding it rather adorable. 

I just sit and watch the movie, unaware of what is about to happen.

I let out some gas... What I don't realise is that I've followed through and actually soiled myself. 

I turn over "uh oh. Mom! Mom help me. I've pooed myself badly!"

She sniffed the air and smiled a little "whew you sure did" she stood him up and checked the back of his diaper "Its fine, we will change you after the movie" she giggled as she pulled him back down onto the couch letting him sit in his own mess. 

Looks at you "but... but. . Mommy  I didn't even hafta go poo poo and I just did. My tummy hurts" he was even talking like a baby now. 

Part of him wondered if she'd put something in his drink. As she pushed him back down he felt the mess go eight into his bottom and part of it actually felt quite nice but it was very messy age he was relieved he wasn't the one cleaning it up. 

A small bulge appeared in the front of his diaper and he felt the front getting warmer.  Now he'd not only soiled himself but had also soaked it. 

"Mommy can you change me please. Feels icky" 

She looks over “I know you went poopoo sweetie, I will change you after the movie your okay” she pulled him into a snuggle enjoying his baby speech. 

She ended up pulling him into her arms to rock him slowly “shh you will get used to it, baby’s don’t get to choose when their changed silly” she whispers.

Looks at you "so even though I'm using diapers like a baby, do I still have to change diapers like I did today because I want to be a good boy and help you mom" 

I couldn't believe what I just said.... 

She nods “yes you can be a good boy and still help mommy change diapers like you’ve did today.” She picked him up in her arms and carried him back to the nursery to lay him on the changing table “let’s go ahead and get that stinky bum cleaned up” she cooed.

Looks at you and blushes even more "mom come on. I've already pooped myself. Hasn't this gone too far already? I'm a teenager and can use the bathroom like a teenager"

I don't stop her as she picks me up and carries me to get changed. I feel the mess underneath me and it feels really gooey and I just want to be changed and be free from it. But I know I have to get used to it.

She shook her head “nope you pooped your self and proven to me you need diapers silly” she untapped the diaper and got some wipes before lifting his legs up to wipe his bottom clean. She threw the dirty diaper in the trash and slide a new one under him. She lowered him back down and sprinkles powder all over his crotch before taping the new diaper up “there all clean” she smiled picked him up off the changing table and rocked him 

Looks at you and blushes "mom I don't. That was just an accident. It was the one time and it won't happen again. You aren't serious. I'm potty trained! What will my friends say when they fine put about this?" 

She eyes him “it could happen again so you need diapers until I feel your not going to ruin your underwear again” she shrugged slightly “your friends will understand. Perhaps they will even babysit you when I’m not home” she teased patting his rear.

Looks at you "what makes you think I'll poop myself! I'm potty trained and have been for 13 years! I'm almost an adult. Why do you want me as a baby so badly? You could just babysit and then you would have a baby! Or adopt?" 

I start to back away "no. No way.  My friends won't see me like this. If this is how it's going to be, I'll wear something other than a diaper when I see them. Something that doesn't crinkle every time I walk! I'm already stuck changing gross diapers for the next five years or whatever so give me some credit and let me wear something other than diapers When I'm with my mates" 

She frowned at his words and shook her head “you know I’m to old now to have any more children. Besides your adorable in diapers potty trained or not.. I think your gonna stay in them. Who knows maybe we can un-potty train you” she teased and watched him backing away as she grabbed his arm “ah ah if your threatening to remove the diaper I will have to use locking plastic pants over them.” 

Looks at You and sighs. I know I don't have a choice unless I want this punishment to get even worse.

"Fine.  But if my friends find out, I'll tell them I wear because I've been having a few problems. I won't remove them. There's no need for the locked pants. I want this the least embarrassing way as possible' 

She grinned pulling her son close hugging him “that’s my good little boy” she teases and reaches down checking to make sure he was still dry. “What do you want for dinner?” She asked.