LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dad Home Alone (private with squiregirl)

Danny

Jack loved his family more than anything. Being full time at work meant that he didn't have much chance to spend quality time with the family.

That was about to change. His wife was going on a vacation with her friends, she needed a well earned break and Jack agreed with this. He knew she always worked hard to look after their three children, daughters Rosie and Amber. And their little boy Freddie. 

She said her goodbyes on the morning she was due to leave and got into her taxi and headed off to the airport. Jack would now be home alone with the kids on his own. He knew some things but his wife always changes the diapers or sorts bath time and meals as he normally has to work late.

Now he will see what their mom goes through each and every day.

He goes back upstairs to sort some things out... His day would start now...

Hearing the taxi come and go Rosie was up sitting in her bed already missing their mom. Yes they loved there dad but he didn’t change them or feed them or know how to make bottles for Freddie. All of this made Rosie scared and a little sad. As she sat there wearing her pjs and a wet night time diaper.

None of the kids had potty trained, Freddie was still pretty little and both of the girls had over active bladders meaning they couldn’t control when they needed to go in fact it wasn’t long until Amber woke up jumping from her bed and making the run for the bathroom also wearing a diaper but still having times where she wake up feeling like she needed to pee when she was already going.

Jack watched the taxi leave and he knew that he should firstly go and check on the kids. 

He headed for Rosies room first and saw her watching out the window "hi honey. I know it's sad to see your mommy go but she will be back in a week. But daddy's here and I promise I will take care of you all. Now then.  Do you need a new pamper sweetheart?" I say as I hear someone running into the bathroom "I think I just saw Amber run to the bathroom"

Rosie nodded turning to her dad. "But daddy you don't know how to change a diaper or help us use the potty" She said before looking over seeing Amber running for the bathroom. "See daddy mommy would go help her" Rosie said as she moved to get out of her bed and went to find her sister to help her. 

Soon enough both girls came back in "Daddy change Amber first please..she made big potty" She said and it was true Amber diaper was filled to the top. So much some of the pee was still sitting on top. Amber looked to their dad. "Daddy mommy gives me a bath when its this bad" She said back still having small bladder spasms and getting a little pee from that.

Jack looks at his daughter "I'll manage I'm sure. I've changed you before but just not as much as your mommy has"

He sees Amber and then the diaper "did my baby girl make a special stinky pamper for daddy to change?"

Rosie gave a nod before going back to the window watching out it and then turning back to their dad. “Okay daddy we need new diapers” She said as Amber ran over to get the changing stuff and bring it back all while still peeing a little. “Daddy I made big poopies..and more potty” She said softly as it was very normal for all the kids to go poop by the morning.

Jack sniffs the air. He forgot how stinky the diapers can be.

He noticed Rose turn to the window and wondered what she was doing "Did you both go poopy. Where's Freddie.  Do you think he needs a change too? Should daddy check before changing you two stinky ones. Guess daddy needs to get used to changing you three"