LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Posters

hey guys i need some extra cash and though maybe you guys could help me out lol. i dont mean by giving me money, but i make posters they arent perfect but they are pretty nice for the price hell of alot cheaper then having it profesionaly done. i can make any picture into any size poster of course the better the quality the better it will look blown up. here are some of the ones ive done you should be able to tell the quality you will be getting. just as a note like i said they arent perfect up close some of it may look a little off as in most of these but as you notice you dont notice it (does that make sense lol) unless you are looking for it.

this is one of the bigger ones ive done its 34" high and 30" wide this ones a little messy even though you probably cant tell but i dont put them together like that any more so you dont need to worry about it. (this one is done on everyday photo paper)

100_2857.jpg

this is a pretty small one (this one is done on everyday photopaper)

100_2856.jpg

this is a decent sized one (everyday photopaper)

100_2852.jpg

this is another good sized one just got done this one bout half a hour ago one of my better ones was experimenting with a new method to and came out well (glossy photopaper)

this is one of the 2 ive done with regular paper its actually pretty nice

100_2858.jpg

this is the largest ive done sadly cant give you a measurement since its in another state at the moment its also on normal paper and it took 16 pieces and this is just a normal computer wallpaper

100_0222.jpg

so ya if any one is interesting let me know ask any questions and prices vary by size and paper type so i havent decided prices yet but if you have a request ill let you know the price thanks for any one interesting this would help me out greatly oh and nothing will be over $30 as long as it isnt bigger then 30" by 30" or so it kinda depends though uve got a few more if you want to see more also

ok i think ive decided on prices for posters like 1 and 5 that will cost $25 with either type of photo paper and $20 for normal paper, number 2 and 4 will be $7 on photopaper of either kind $5 for normal paper, and number 3 and this one 100_2851-1.jpg

will be $17 and $14 for regular paper.

and heres one i did a few mins ago came out terrible you will never ever receive anything like this a couple of the others are unaccetable for me to ship out if something ends up like that it will be redone or your money will be refunded of course having it redone is free its my mistake and ill give it up to three tries.

100_2859.jpg