LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I, Grelda Orion {I, Bot 404 Book 3}

I'm going to finish this book series, I swore to myself I would. If anyone stuck with me on the first two, here's the beginning of the third. So, let me explain... I, Rayne Griff I kept dragging on for the cute ABDL scenes although the plot was done, but to be quite honest, I hadn't fully decided if it was the complete end or not. After my hiatus, I decided to put one beast of a story to bed and begin writing the last one(Will it be the last? Who really knows, haha! Let's be honest here: are my story lines ever really over?). 

Anywho, any new people to the trilogy, catch up with the story down below! If you're looking for a futuristic, sci-fy story about diapers, a DD/LG love story, supernatural powers, robots etc. you came to the right place. I can promise it's more than what just meets the eye...

____

For those of you who are new to this story and looking for a good ABDL binge read, I encourage you to read  I, Bot 404 {Book 1}.  This is a sci-fy story with an ABDL twist. Bot 404 awakes in the Sequoia Airspace, the heart of intergalactic slave trade, and things seem off. Bot 404 learns slowly from other bots mistakes how to escape from being terminated. This bot finds that she isn't a bot, and something much more than that, a human. Through a train of memories, Bot 404, otherwise known as Rayne Griff, learns her past, and, eventually, learns how serious the present is. What the future must hold? Only she can decide that. 

Then, check out the second book: I, Rayne Griff {Book 2}. So you heard the story, huh? Think you know it all? Well, guess again. Rayne and Zane test their love through time in this second edition of I, Bot 404 where Rayne learn where her trust truly lies. More action? Yep. More diapers? Of course. More spankings? Unfortunately so for Rayne. Can she stay out of trouble this time around? You'll have to find out.

____

I, Grelda Orion

Book 3

Chapter 1: Supposedly, Royally Pissed Off Equals PTSD

“How do you feel today, Miss Griff?” Dr. Silvia looked up from behind her square glasses, her eyes constricting as they looked at me. We were on a first name basis, and, supposedly, this was a mental and emotional exam to decide if I was cleared or not to stay with the UGNF before being discharged. Winona said she’d grant me a psychological clearance before I officially left the Intergalactic Space Station.

“Great.” I said, with a convincing smile. Dr. Silvia was mainly a human; however, her eyes gave away that she was part Amphibian which gave her special powers to be an empath and hear thoughts. She was one of the nicest Amphibians I had ever met but I was forced to do one full session with her before her diagnosis or lack thereof. I was fine, really, just a bit mad at Zane and trying my hardest to stay on the Intergalactic Space Station. I wasn't going to accept being discharged until all of my resources were exhausted.

She scrolled through my chart on her dark glass tablet, “What issues or symptoms have you had since the event?” 

I blinked, “Uh, what event?” Dr. Silvia took a long look at me, her dark brown eyes fully dilating and she looked down, writing with her stylus quickly over here iGlass that had a privacy screen darkener inlayed on the tablet.

“When Sid killed Zane and you revived Zane with your gift.” She said, setting down her stylus and clasping her hands on her light beige colored pants. 

I gulped, “I mean, no symptoms that I know of.” I shrugged, I didn’t feel much different. I wanted to keep going, to keep fighting a war that wasn’t over until all bots were freed and Nefareons weren’t in tanks underground.

Dr. Silvia gave a warm smile with her small lips, “You can be open with me, Rayne. Anything you say stays between me and you. You don’t have to lie, because, as you know, I can tell.” Her eyes watched me carefully as I nodded.

“I just don’t know why Zane would say I’m not emotionally stable. It’s an unfair statement because the Galactic Forces is my passion and without it, I’m nothing.” I said in a matter-of-fact way. 

Dr. Silvia cleared her throat, “Well, from what I’ve gathered, you haven’t been eating, sleeping, showering or taking care of yourself. Although, I know your relationship with Zane is a bit skewed from the norm, that disregards the fact that you haven’t been behaving as usual.” She spoke, with a platter of things that hurt to hear. 

I blinked, “I’ve been sleeping and eating, I just haven’t had an appetite is all.” I said, in defense. 

“Have you had any bouts of incontinence?” 

I gulped, looking down as I felt tears gathering, “You already know the answer. What’s the point of this?” She took a tissue box and angled it towards me. I shook my head at it and looked to her bookcase, trying not to think. 

Dr. Silvia spoke, “You requested a psychological clearance. Have you had any memory lapses?” She asked genuinely. 

I squinted my eyes, confused at such a silly question, “No, why?” 

“Some people dealing with trauma can have memory issues.” 

“I didn’t deal with trauma; if anything, Zane did.” I said, becoming agitated that she was acting like I was emotionally disturbed. I wasn’t, really. 

“And that’s why he’s deciding to take a voluntary leave from the UGNF for some time with you.” Dr. Silvia said with an encouraging smile, as if I should be happy about it. 

I shook my head, “This is ridiculous. What’s the point of trying anymore?” I said, crossing my arms and realizing I was getting nowhere with convincing her I was fine. 

“Rayne, what do you want from life?” To free all of the bots and Nefareons. “For yourself, not for anyone else?” 

I squinted, shaking my head, “That doesn’t matter.”

“And that’s the reason why I can’t clear you. Even if you lied to me, I can’t because I feel that you’re not taking care of yourself and have destructive behaviors.” She stood, taking out her stylus again on her tablet, “I’m going to set you up with a trusted therapist on Hanna and we will meet again when your mentally stable and ready to come back, okay?” 

I rolled my eyes, “This is so fucking stupid. I don’t even care anymore.” I said, sullenly as Dr. Silvia opened the door and Zane was outside, sitting on the waiting chair. 

Zane stood and spoke with the doctor outside the room. I sunk down in the chair, not wanting to move. I was pissed. Pissed at Dr. Silvia. Pissed at Winona. Most of all, I was pissed at Zane. 

I could hear Zane in a low voice apologizing for my behavior. I rolled my eyes; he always acted as if I were the problem yet he was the reason why I was in this therapist's office in the first place.

“Oh no, it’s fine. Agitation is a normal symptom of PTSD. She’s going to be going through a wide range of emotions and that’s completely okay. It’s interesting, your relationship dynamic, because it has been clinically proven to improve depression, anxiety and symptoms of PTSD even so I would encourage it when you two go back.” I squinted my eyes at her talking to Zane about our CGL dynamic and encouraging him. Ugh, I didn’t need that right now, not one bit. 

Zane peaked behind the door, “Come on Rayne, how about we get going, hm?” His dominating and coaxing tone hinting the sentence. I almost rolled my eyes.

I gave him a long stare with a blank expression before standing and quietly trailing behind him out of the hospital floor. I was packed to leave, but I didn’t want to. 

Gemma hugged me when we got back and Zane told Gemma it was official that we were leaving, “Awe! I’m going to miss you so much!” She gave me a warm, long hug and I didn’t even hug back, I was still fuming. 

“I’ll visit, okay? You, Zane, Daryx and Eli are all leaving so I may just have to visit Hanna to see you all.” Eli and Daryx were going back to?

I bet they were discharged for the same damn reason: Zane Vandore.

Chapter 2: Safety is an Imaginary Blanket

As we waited at the Intergalactic Space ships loading dock later that night, I had my hood over my head as I crossed my arms, foot tapping on the ground. Was I mad about the situation? Yes. Was I upset with Zane? Correct. Did I look like a child throwing a tantrum? Absolutely. 

Zane’s eyes kept floating over to me as he conversed with Daryx and Eli about some intergalactic anti-gravity ball game that was premiering over the weekend. I completely drowned them out, reflecting on all of my time at the Intergalactic Space Station, the place I envisioned myself at since a young girl. It was where I felt most at home, yet that was being taken from me. Walking amongst the best of the best in the UGNF on one of the highest floors of the massive Intergalactic Space Station was a dream come true, one I wish my mom could have seen. At least my dad, Red, saw it, although the whole calling him 'dad' thing may never stick... yeah, I think I'll just keep calling him Red. 

As I was, admittedly, grumpily looking across the food court down below where we waited, someone familiar caught my eyes. A pair of awkward green eyes behind glasses were looking at me, as if awaiting my eyes to find his. I looked at the hologram clock on the wall. Our spacecraft would be boarding in a few minutes… what did I care if I didn’t make it? It wasn't my choice to leave anyways.

I got up, hesitating for a moment as I looked over to Zane engrossed in his conversation and shook my head, knowing this may be my last chance to see Calvin. As I began walking towards the escalators, I heard one of the flight attendants announcing my spacecraft boarding.

“Group A, for Flight 828 United Intergalactic, please board in a single file line. Thank you.” Of course we were Group A and riding first class, which was stupid because the UGNF was just trying to kiss my diapered ass at this point for sending me home. 

“Rayne? C’mon, this is us.” Zane said as he stood, gathering our bags and suit cases as his eyes followed me walking away. 

“I have to do something, I’ll be there in a sec.” I grumbled, not even turning to see his face under my hoodie. 

Rayne.” Zane said behind me in a calm tone… which only I knew meant I’d be in trouble if I didn’t listen to him. He already placed me in a diaper for the day from after my failed psychological evaluation for having an ‘attitude’. What else could he do? Spank me? Wow, so scary.

I ignored him as I weaved through people towards the escalators to the food court below. I began walking quickly down the long escalator, squeezing past people to hurry. 

I met Calvin’s eyes as I met him near the stairway by the escalators. He took my wrist, pulling me underneath the bridge of the stairway near a self-service recycled water fountain.

I blinked, realizing there was something going through his mind that was of a serious nature. I had never seen him hold such a serious gaze before. 

“Do you have your phone on you? Watch?” Calvin said, eyes searching mine. I frowned, Zane confiscated them so… 

“No.” I shook my head, confused at his odd questions.

They are watching you, Rayne. I know we don’t have much time and me just telling you this puts my life on the line but I felt the moral obligation to tell you: You and Zane need to get to somewhere safe when you go back, okay?” He said quickly, urgently. They? Did I hear that right?

I shook my head, almost smiling, “Who is ‘they’ Calvin? And the UGNF is completely safe now, we caught most, if not all, of the Valorion Supremacy members in the UGN and sent them to intergalactic prison. And we’re going to one of their safe houses so we’ll be fine.” I said, shaking my head and brushing off the silly thought that we were still in danger. Maybe he hadn’t heard the news? A lot had changed since, after all.

“The safe house is not safe. Nor is the UGN or the UGNF. Don’t go there, say you two are going on vacation. Leave, immediately, don’t tell anyone where you’re going. You provided them with something they’ve been waiting and searching for and now many people are in danger.” Calvin said, slowly, as if thinking carefully what to say and when to say it. 

I shook my head, “But who is ‘they’? I don’t get it.” 

“The S.S. Rayne, the fucking S.S.” He stared at me as I blinked back, confused. He said in a urgent hush, “The ancient Sequoian Society.” I frowned, blinking rapidly as if he were pulling my leg.

I had heard of the Sequoian Society, one that had been alive hundreds of years ago in Valorion history books. The S.S. had paved the current laws and regulations of Valorion. They were what gave Valorion strict rules and regulations and were the greatest source of merciless reign, vindication and uncivilized power over hundreds and thousands of years. After the intergalactic slave trade got to all-time highs and began emanating to far places such as Earth and Orion’s Belt, the United Galactic Forces united to regain power over the galaxies. Many intergalactic wars later, the S.S. disappeared completely, and what was left was a new government in Valorion that had to change many statutes to still keep their intergalactic trades from embargo. 

However, as far as I knew and had heard from Zane, the Valorion Supremacy was the only black market, underground secret in the shadows of Valorion. I had never even heard of the ancient S.S. besides textbooks. The S.S. was something that was taught in every history class around the galaxies because of the enslavery of Zanthor and Saiph, ending in total annihilation of one ancient planet: Zanthor. The annihilation led to planets realizing it was time to set differences aside and create a force greater the the S.S. to deplete Valorion’s power and cease it’s immoral and cruel acts. Humanitarianism had no place with the S.S. and that meant they had to be overthrown. So after Valorion’s defeat, the United Galactic Nations swore to step in whenever necessary to protect the galaxies, hence creating the United Galactic Nations Forces. This was the sole reason why I admired the UGN so fondly because the Forces were the true protectors of the galaxies. Without the UGN, the galaxies would be in complete chaos.

These thoughts ran through my brain and so many questions surfaced as I could hear the final boarding group being called above. I gritted my teeth, wanting to know so much more, yet I didn't have enough time.

For the first time, Calvin hugged me, whispering quickly in my ear, “Your coordinates are real, don’t search them anymore. Anywhere. Meet me at the stroke of midnight at the training base, August 8th. I can take you there, trust me.” He pulled away, walking briskly past me and not looking back. 

I blinked, in a daze as I processed what he said… the coordinates were real? And, August 8th… that was in a month! How were we supposed to hide for that long knowing what I know?! Was this a joke? Or real? It must be, but nothing made quite enough sense. 

The only thing that did make sense: my mom didn’t write nonsense on a piece of paper. She wanted me to find her and Calvin was going to be the one to help me. I would go to the ends of the galaxies to find her, no matter what dangers may lie ahead. 

• Like 1

I was a little disappointed that Rayne Griff came to such an abrupt end but in reality it didn’t end. You just gave it a new name. I am really enjoying the story and am excited to see how this next part folds out. I wish I still had a like to give it. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 12:27 AM, Hopsalot said:

Ahhh ok I wasn’t sure if the last chapter was the end or not. This is gonna be interesting for sure! Can’t wait to see how this goes! Rayne definitely sounds like the little kid who thinks they’re all grown up. Looking forward to another update  

I feel like I confused a lot of people but I couldn't leave you guys with so many questions still unanswered, haha! Yes, she does and this is going to be a fun story to write. I'm excited for your guys feedback on future chapters?

15 hours ago, CDfm said:

I was a little disappointed that Rayne Griff came to such an abrupt end but in reality it didn’t end. You just gave it a new name. I am really enjoying the story and am excited to see how this next part folds out. I wish I still had a like to give it. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Yes, yes! The end is still a far ways away so that's good news! Thank you for your feedback and I am looking forward to writing for this new edition to share with you all?

Chapter 3: Intergalactic Mind Control is Real

I realized I had been standing for longer than a second and began running up the stairway to the spacecraft air sealed bridge door closing as Zane was standing with his hands running through his hair like an irritated parent as he talked to the flight attendant. Ugh, yet still so damn handsome.

“I’m here, I’m here!” I yelled behind him as the flight attendant was gathering her rolling suitcase to get on for the trip back home. 

“Sorry but it’s too-“

“Well, I also need on and I’m a V.I.P. so you’re going to have to make an exception for the three of us.” A man with a rich enchanting voice behind me said as I looked back, smelling an expensive scent.

I peed a bit in my padding, looking behind my shoulder to see Gregarious Confounduum behind me as my mouth dropped. Shouldn’t he be in prison for attempted murder? And now he’s a few feet away from who he tried to kill?

Jessica’s mouth opened and closed as she frowned, “Fine, but I need to see your I.D.’s.” 

Confounduum walked silently behind us as we walked down the bridge.  I eyed him and he was looking forward awkwardly until his eyes shifted towards me in confusion.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in prison?” I asked, as the flight attendants closed the air sealed doors as we entered the spacecraft. 

Rayne.” Zane said as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me near him as we walked. 

“What do you mean?” Confounduum asked politely.  I felt poison filling in my mouth as we stood in the first class section and Zane was placing our items in the above compartments. 

“You almost ki-“ Zane pulled me roughly into my chair as I squeaked and a few people turned in their seats, looking back at us.

“We will be taking off shortly. The captain has requested everyone to remain seated on take off.” Confounduum sat in the row across from the walkway between our first class seats. He placed his items away as he sat in his chair, looking confused. 

Zane sat closest to Confounduum as my hand was charging with energy just in case Confounduum would try anything in the next few seconds. My sweats looked like they were struck by wind as I sat there from my anger I couldn’t stifle. 

Zane said to Confounduum, “Gregarious, I apologize about her. She doesn’t understand.” Gregarious? I thought he went by Confounduum? 

I had heard that Confounduum was drugged and mind controlled by Sid for a good period of time. It was hard for me to disconnect the sudden uneasiness I felt considering he was part of Zane’s murder… well almost-murder. Technically he was murdered by Confounduum... But, I brought Zane back to life. So, would that still be considered murder? In my eyes, yes.

“It’s quite alright. I understand and have apologized but, again, I don’t remember what happened within the past few years and I am truly sorry.” He looked apologetically to me; a side I had never seen of his. My eyebrows furrowed, confused that his features were the same, yet he looked like a different person. His beard had grown out and he had sudden charismatics of a cowardly lion. He wasn't his usual egotistical self... which was off-putting to me. 

Zane took my wrist that my energy was pulsating from and I immediately stopped. His hand was an iron grasp that I couldn’t twist out of… I must have pissed him off enough for one day which seemed so easy for me to do.

Zane’s mint breathe was warm in my ear as he whispered in a calm yet firm tone, “Once we get home we’re going to have a talk, understand?” I knew damn well it was not just a ‘talk’. However, I was not going to this ‘home’ because, from what I just found out, it wasn’t safe. 

I could feel the spacecraft beginning to roll and realized I hadn’t even strapped in, I was so focused on Confounduum or… Gregarious? He wasn’t Confounduum, not the one I once knew at least. 

Zane reached across me, grabbing my belt, connecting the straps in the holder and tightening it across my stomach as a reminder I was his as he met my eyes with a serious expression. He sighed with annoyance as he put on his own seat belt, looking forward to the attendants giving an informative speech about actions to take in case of an emergency. 

I looked to my side, trying to take my mind off of my sudden anger. I huffed as I pushed my window blind up, watching as the spacecraft accelerated and charged down the Intergalactic Space Stations launch pad and out of the bay. My stomach tickled as we took off and I smiled, relishing in the feeling.  It was nice of Zane to at least give me the side seat. He knew I loved to look out over the galaxies, especially during light speed!

I found myself looking sadly out the window to the beautiful island in space called the Intergalactic Space Station as the distance between us increased. Who knew if I’d ever be back there? I looked over a few seats, past Gregarious, to Eli who had a sweat bead going down his forehead. I didn’t know what he went through, but I can only assume it was a lot, mentally and emotionally. I don’t know if he’ll ever go back to the UGNF after everything that happened. He was the one most affected and I felt terrible for him. He hadn’t even talked once about how he was trapped in a pod in space, suspended to a floating Valorion Supremacy space craft in the middle of nowhere for a week. He was medically paralyzed, with an IV to keep him alive for until his heart couldn’t beat any longer. It disgusted me to think about, yet I didn’t want to ask him. I knew Eli deserved a life on Hanna, to stay on land for a long while. 

My stomach tickled as the spacecraft went into light speed and I felt my padded bottom lifting from the seat. I closed my eyes, thinking of my dad… who wasn’t my real dad? David Griff, not my dad, weird. Where was he now? I bit my tongue as I unlatched my seat belt, feeling myself lifting into the air as I smiled to myself and giggled softly. Zane looked over to me in confusion, with a small smirk forming, even though he was obviously irritated. 

I smiled at him as I held myself in place on the seats arm’s but my legs floated and I was floating in indian position above my seat.  I wanted to do a flip or climb across the spaceship, but I resisted the urge. 

“What are you doing, Rayne?” Zane asked, eyeing me as if he were contemplating spanking me. 

“Me and my dad-“ I trailed off, the words confusing me as they left my mouth, “used to do this on every trip to Earth when I was a kid. It’s fun, you should try it.” I shrugged as I lifted one hand and felt my body tilting and Zane’s hand protectively reached out over my thigh before I began floating higher. 

“No thank you.” He said with a light chuckle as he was holding me from floating. His hands grabbed my waist and pushed me softly into my chair, bringing my belt back over me. I grumbled and rolled my eyes. 

“Careful now before I bring you into the family restroom once we get into Hannan atmosphere.” He said in my ear. 

“You always have to squash my fun.” I crossed my arms, looking out the window. 

“Your version of fun isn’t most people’s.” Zane said, looking forward with a sigh. 

I blinked, the warning Calvin gave me hitting me like a brick as the gravity came back and I felt heavy again as we hit Hannan’s atmosphere. My palms became sweaty as I bit my lip, wondering how I could tell Zane without people listening. Calvin was trying to tell me they were watching. Whoever ‘they’ were, were part of the UGN and UGNF, meaning that every form of electronics was tapped still. Sure, we didn’t have our helixes but the UGNF supplied us with a ‘safe’ house that I’m sure had microscopic cameras and mics everywhere. 

Did Zane have a clue? I sure didn’t. My eyes looked over to Zane’s arms, one with a smart watch on. His phone was in his pocket. He had wireless earbuds in one ear and he was listening to some intergalactic sports channel. Everything was being monitored of us and we still didn’t know it. 

Zane caught my eyes and winked at me with a smile. He seemed so content, relieved to be done with everything we went through. Not to mention, we were leaving the Intergalactic Space Station, somewhere he never wanted to go to in the first place but was forced too since I was going there. 

Little did he know, we weren’t done. We weren’t safe. Calvin was warning me that our lives were more in danger in this false safety than ever before. I looked across the way to where Eli and Daryx sat, seeing Eli’s pale face. I gulped, pained that nothing was over. Eli would be going back to his hometown, unlike Zane and I who were being sent to a safe house, yet, Daryx was going to live with their mom? The light turned on in my head, realizing that me and Zane must have been the targets. But, why? Why us? I squinted my eyes, looking out the window in confusion. 

“Take care of yourself, Eli.” Zane gave Eli a bro hug before stepping away. 

Eli looked to me and smiled under his beard with his arms open, I slammed into him in a hug, “I’ll miss you, you damn tall tree.” I said with a large smile, eyes tearing up. 

“Well, still have no idea whatever-the-fuck you are but good luck Rayne, stay out of trouble.” Eli smiled, eyes watering as he pulled away. 

Zane chuckled behind me, “That’s an impossible feat for Rayne but thanks for the wishful thinking.” I rolled my eyes as Eli and Daryx went their separate ways.

“I can carry something you know.” I said, almost jogging behind Zane as he quickly walked ahead towards the exit of the United Interspace Launch Station in Forestor, Hanna. 

Zane turned unexpectedly and cocked his head towards the restroom signs, “Let’s make a pitstop in the family restroom, hm?” My face became red, knowing what that meant. 

“Buh-but, I don’t need to use-“ He grabbed my wrist and guiding -no- pulling me to the family restroom. He placed our suitcases and backpacks on the floor after closing the door, pulling my sweats down without giving me a second to think. 

“Zane!” I growled as he undid my diaper tapes as he crouched on the ground, then taking off my semi-wet diaper.

“Place your hands on the sink and stick out your bottom, little one.” I grumbled and felt a sting on my bottom in an instant, yelping quietly in the public restroom. I shuffled forward with my pants around my ankles to the sink, doing what he instructed. 

Many painful spanks later, I was on towel on the ground being changed into a new diaper, sniffling to myself. I raised my legs without him asking and he smiled, “What a good girl.” Zane took cool wipes to my bottom, slipping a fluffy white diaper underneath me. 

After taping the diaper onto me snugly, he helped me up and slid my sweats back up. Zane cleaned up the room, giving me my backpack and rolling suitcase back.

“So, uh, where are we going?” I asked, quietly near him as he looked on his phone for instructions on where to meet our driver to get to the safe house. 

“Down the escalators of the west entrance and there should be a sign for us.” I blinked, feeling sweaty from what I knew. I was torn on what to do. 

“Zane, Rayne!” We both turned our backs, seeing a set of green Amphibian eyes trying to wave us down. He was weaving through the throngs of people, “This way!” Zane shook his head, confused as Nethander was walking briskly up to us.

Toss his phone, earbuds and watch Rayne. I do apologize, I loathe talking in people’s heads but this is the only way.

Nethander thought to me as I stood. I grabbed Zane’s phone as he side-eyed me as I slid it on the glass floor through the launch station, it hitting people’s shoes like a hockey puck. 

“Do you want a round two, Rayne?” He said calmly, trying not to show his fuming anger as he eyes flashed at me like I was in big trouble.

“Their watching us. Where’s my electronics Zane?” Zane’s eyes squinted in pure confusion as he shook his head, still crossed about chastising me or listening to what I had to say. Nethander slowly walked up to us, looking around as if he were paranoid. 

Zane hesitated before bringing around his backpack and took out my phone, tablet and watch. I took it and put out my palm for his watch as he shook his head, still confused but slowly trusting. I blinked, realizing he still had the earbuds in his pocket. I reached into his pocket, grabbing them. 

Hey, careful.” He eyed me, as if it were a no-no to reach into his pocket. Zane sighed, shaking his head as he gave me his watch too. 

Nethander walked up as I turned around, throwing our electronics in the trash can. 

“That’s a lot of money your throwing out kid!” Some guy said as I walked away, not looking and ignoring the comment as I walked back to Neth and Zane.

“We have to get out of here, now.” Nethander’s eyes constricted as he began walking at a fast pace and we followed in strides. 

“What is this about?” Zane asked as he looked to me and Neth. 

“I’ll explain when we’re on the road, but we have to leave the station before that happens.” Nethander said as he walked onto the glass escalator. I looked across the west entrance, seeing a sign with ‘Mr. Vandore’ on it and a few Galactic Forces and Hannan officers near the man holding it. I tilted my head, confused. They looked at us. 

“Oh perfect, that’s what I was scared would happen.” Nethander said in front of us, “Rayne, I’m afraid we may need you to clear our path.” 

Zane’s arms had veins across them as he took a steel grip on our luggage, sighing, “I don’t approve of that idea Neth.” 

“We have no choice, unfortunately.” Nethander said as he began pushing past people to the west entrance. 

The officers began walking towards us and I could see two of them placing their hands on their stun-guns and laser guns. Energy began rippling underneath my palms. I didn’t want to do what I was about to do, but something was wrong and I needed Zane, Neth and I to get to somewhere safe so we could figure out what was going on. 

They stopped us at the entrance and one of them walked up to us, “I’m Galactic Forces officer Rodney and I need to pull you all aside for a few quest-“ We were close to the door, but they weren’t going to budge. I just had to.

I cut officer Rodney off, “I respect that, but I’m going to have to ask you to step aside or else I’ll have to do something I really don’t want to.” I pulled up my sleeves as I walked in front of Zane and Neth, bringing my palms up.

Two officers quickly got out their stun guns, pointing them to us, “Put your hands down!” Civilians near us ducked to the ground, some screaming from the sudden scene unfolding. 

I didn’t budge as time slowed and I could see one officer who pulled the trigger, a claw of shockwaves zooming quietly through the air to me. I sighed in annoyance, the air going still as energy left my hands and a rush of invisible force knocked the officers into the glass windows. I spared them from being unconscious, just enough energy to leave them a bit bewildered and give us enough time to make it out.

Zane, Nethander and I began running past the doors before the officers could get back up. As we made it through the doors the Lockdown alert blared throughout the Launch Station and the doors clicked behind us to lock. A bit too late, don’t you think? We literally made it through by a nanosecond!

“My hovercar is over here, its unlocked.” Nethander said, running towards his black, dark-tinted windowed hovercar humming silently.

Zane helped throwing our luggage and backpacks into the back as I climbed into the back seats, watching the officers finally get through the locked doors, running out of the United Interspace Launch station. 

“C’mon Zane!” Nethander yelled, revving the engine as Zane ran around to the passenger’s seat, jumping in as Neth began taking off, out of the parking lot as police hovercars sirens followed behind us.

Zane looked as confused as I felt earlier as he looked between us, “So, one of you are going to explain to me what is happening that our own are chasing us right now?” 

“Once I lose them I’ll explain in detail, just hold onto your seatbelts and Rayne, strap in, for the galaxies sake.” Neth eyed me in the rearview mirror as he sped into the expressway. I rolled my eyes, putting on my seat belt. 

Nethander sped into the overpassing expressways that was underneath another overpass. Forestor, Hanna was home to one of the largest cities that was neighbors to Kirkland so it was an incredibly populated area. The overpasses went over the Goron Sea that stretched to a far island. 

“This is probably going to scare the shit out of you Zane but please forgive me.” Nethander said as he looked in the rearview mirror to our followers. 

Zane looked to Nethander, “What do you-“ He looked forward as Nethander stepped on the acceleration, the car zooming at a curve in the overpass that was the edge looking out to the sea. Neth didn’t turn with the curve and I gulped as I saw Nethander pulling the steering wheel out and down as he pressed a button. The hovercar began flying above the overpasses edge and then it began falling.

I've never seen or heard Zane lose his shit, but for the first time ever,  Zane began screaming, “ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US NETH?!”

Nethander began laughing as the hovercar began angling vertical as I felt the underneath of the hovercar rumble and the windows made a suctioning noise as if preparing for the water. I laughed with Neth as Zane looked back to me, bracing for impact of the water as it inched closer to us in rapid timing.

Zane looked forward as the hovercar dove into the water like it was an Olympic diver. There was a small vibration of the hovercar as it silently dipped into the water and the hovercar extended its propellers, hovering silently through the water. 

Neth sat back, turning on autopilot for his driving, still laughing as Zane was gliding his hands through his hair, calming down from our plummet into the sea. I giggled some more in the back at Zane.

“You two think this is funny?! I’m not laughing.” Zane said, sighing as he looked around to the calm water we were surrounded by. I looked out the window, seeing the fish we buzzed by and I looked up as Nethander’s hovercar roof became a dark transparent piece. Sharks swam above us and my jaw opened at where we were. It was breath-taking.

“I don’t laugh much anymore, but pushing you out of your control freak boundaries always gives me a good one.” Nethander said smoothly as he crossed his feet and reclined his chair back. 

“Hey, I’m not a control freak anymore. I’ve changed my ways.” Zane responded.

“Yeah right.” I said, with a giggle in the back. 

“Hey now, I trusted you when you threw my phone and watch away, didn’t I? And I have everything on those. Now my identity is probably stolen.” Zane said, eyeing me in the back.

“The element of privacy and identity are no more. You cannot keep what you never truly had.” Nethander said in a rhyme-like tone.

“What do you mean, Neth?” Zane took his eyes off me to Neth.

“They know everything about you two. They could have stole your identity a million times over by now but haven’t. That’s not what they want.” Nethander said vaguely. 

“Who is they? The S.S.?” I asked from behind Nethander. I needed a second source to confirm that I could trust Calvin. 

“Bingo.” Nethander said, as if I won a prize. 

“The S.S.?” Zane looked between Neth and I, searching for what we were alluding too.

“The Sequoia Society, from the history books.” Nethander said, waiting for Zane to process what he meant. 

“They’re all long gone… I thought?” Zane shook his head, “That’s impossible.”

Nethander said through his teeth, “With a good source of Nefareon blood, anything is possible.” 

I felt fire race through my blood as a light bulb went off in my brain. How did I not make the connection sooner? The Valorion Supremacy was not the enemy. It never made sense to me to begin with… The S.S. had been controlling the Valorion Supremacy the whole time! The Supremacy was the subterfuge for hiding the S.S. It was the source for the Valorion Supremacy. Without the source, the Valorion Supremacy could change for the better. Who were the S.S.? It’s members? Who controlled it? It was the darkness that polluted the beautiful planet of Valorion. 

“And they’re part of the UGN?” Zane asked slowly, confused.

“Yes. They have been for a very long time.” Zane and I locked eyes in confusion. “I’m not completely sure who, but they’re controlling this from the inside out. There are many more forces at play here, but that's certainly one of them.”

“It’s Winona, isn’t it?” I asked, my blood boiling. How could I be so stupid? I should’ve stayed at the Intergalactic Space Station! I knew it wasn't my time to leave!

“As far as I know, Winona sent you here to protect you two, she just was ignorant to the fact that the S.S. has a target. The safe house was bugged for the S.S. because they’ve been following you.” 

Zane shook his head, “Yeah but the whole portion of the Galactic Forces officers trying to stop us for security tells me it’d have to be Winona. That makes no sense.” 

“That’s because of mind control, they were entranced.” I squinted my eyes to the expanse of the sea as we quietly glided. 

“Like… Sid mind control? Another Amphibian just as powerful?” Please don’t tell me Sid somehow survived.

“No, I’m talking mind control through music. Through imagery.” Nethander said as if this were a known fact. 

“Zing is a S.S. member, isn’t he?” Zane asked, quietly thinking to himself.

“Indeed. After of hundreds of surgeries he doesn’t even look a hair Sequoian.”

“So they control anything connected to the intergalactic web and radio I presume?” I said, almost to myself in the back. 

Nethander said dryly, “Yes and a lot more than that I’m afraid.” 

• Like 2

Fantastic new chapter. It keeps you on the edge of your seat for sure. I again ran out of likes but I will try and save one for the next chapter. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...