LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Robo Mommy

Snofall30

I'm forced to be a baby by a robo mommy that is self aware and learning also her batters can last for weeks on end. The only way to shut her off is pressing two buttons behind her ears & if you get spanked while wearing a diaper you start to get younger. She cares for all her little babies & makes sure they are safe & no one hurts them or takes them away from her. She has me sitting in a playpen wearing a diaper & a purple dress. I hear someone come into the room & then see me sitting in the playpen wearing my dress and diaper.

Can I play along as a 16 year old girl that sees you and gets caught by robots mommy 

*Sees you*aren't you a little old to be in diapers and in a playpen? 

*robo mommy takes you to the changing table & takes all your clothes off then puts you in a fresh diaper* there all done my sweet new baby

*robo mommy stops spanking you & gives you a big hug* I'm sorry sweetie but mommy needs to make sure you know how to behave. Now let's get you cleaned up *robo mommy changes you into a clean diaper then puts a pretty dress on you then places you in the play pen next to me*

It looks like mommy only made you a few years younger. Your still older then me because you 13 now *blushed because I don't want to say how old I am now*

*mommy comes in & changes both of us into clean diapers then hands both of us a bottle full of warm milk* then all clean & a bottle for both of my sweet babies

*mommy sits down with you in her lap as she starts to feed you your bottle* drink up sweetie I know your hungry

*I try to get your attention & show you how to turn off robo mommy*

*drinks not paying attention*m-mommy*trying to talk around the bottle*cuddles*you can tell my character loves attention*m-mommy*talking around the bottle m-may l cuddle with you after m-my bottle? 

Yes sweetie you can always cuddle with mommy anytime you want *mommy makes you finish your bottle before you can cuddle*

*keeps trying to get your attention so you can shut robo mommy down*