LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My short lil journey to liking them.

First i was born in 79 my mother used cloth    So the concept of not having and wanting plastic fits me. I was potty trained around 4 but had night issues regularly    Next my older brother was incontinent  and at 6yrs old he put me in a plastic diaper up in his treehouse and various times. So he felt a Lil normal.  When I was in kindergarten in Oregon I was babysat at a woman’s house after school.  She often put me in diapers along with other kids my age when we napped  it was normally a good idea.   When I was 7-8 in Texas when I would be over at my cousins being babysat.   My cousin and I would steal our younger cousins diapers     My aunt just left us in them at night.   Sometime around 9or10 I remember spending the night at a friends house and he was a bedwetter.  His mother diapered him at night and me right along with him.  I never used it and didn’t really think twice.   Couple years later at 13which is when the fetish started my 20yrold incontinent brother/trans sister was which was back living at home    I would sneak her diapers And I would make them out of tp.     Around 15-16 I finally bought my own.  Been a fetish ever since.   Only recently in last 3 months have they become regular at night. Due to seizures.   I just had shoulder surgery so I actually have to  have somone help me tape them.   It’s crazy now that they are more needed or simply worn nightly. It’s less like a fetish form me.   I don’t use them to get off.  I just wear and use.     The timings are all vague.  But somehow it all fits.     Confi 24/7 briefs are the best. There the closest thing I remember to the early diapers I can remember.  Plastic and all 

• Like 1

This friend I had around 9-10. I Kinda remember his mother getting married  and moving into her new husbands house. They had a jacuzzi sorta in the house. We all were striped naked to get in it.  I remember being diapered afterwards before bed.  It was just a normal thing they did with her son and step kids. They all had issues.     

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:25 AM, Astrochild7 said:

This friend I had around 9-10. I Kinda remember his mother getting married  and moving into her new husbands house. They had a jacuzzi sorta in the house. We all were striped naked to get in it.  I remember being diapered afterwards before bed.  It was just a normal thing they did with her son and step kids. They all had issues.     

I have no issues but love to get diapered for bed and most of all locking rubber pants.  A perfect wonderful feeling before falling to sleep. Waking up at night to pee is also great, roll over on my back and peeling on my stomach, wow and falling back to sleep.