LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party Girl No More (Private with Gavin)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassandra frowned at the goop in front of her. Like hell she was eating that slop!

"You know, on second thought, I'm tired," Cassandra said. Admittedly, she wasn't lying. After all that happened today, she needed some real rest, and needed to consider where her life was going.

Cassandra's nose scrunched up again at the smell of Jessica's dirty diaper. If anything, it had gotten worse!

"Why do you wear that shitty thing?" Cassandra asked in disgust. "You're going to get a rash and end up with an infection."

Cassandra pushed her away and curled up to try and sleep. She thought about how she was going to get out of this and vowed to move out, away from this insanity. She would need a job first, though. Maybe her mother knew someone who was hiring. Of course, she might not want her to get a job. In that case, she could just look in the newspaper. As long as it was something that only required a high school diploma, she was sure she could do it.

With that, Cassandra closed her eyes and went to sleep hungry.

"Ugh," Cassandra muttered as she rubbed her eyes. She stretched, her arms and legs feeling sore from the cramped space.

"Hey, Mom, do you know anyone who's looking for work right now?" Cassandra asked as she watched her mother change her new sister. "I've been thinking about getting a job."

Well no but your not getting a job dear your a little girl you don't have to work just give this a chance and you'll enjoy this I'll take care of you? 

"How about no," Cassandra replied as she stalked out of her room. As she entered her bedroom, she remembered that her mother took away all her adult clothes. With that thought, she dashed back into the nursery, where Jessica was being powdered.

"Where did you put my clothes?" Cassandra asked, slightly panicked.

Gone*I grab you putting mittens on you with a ball in the middle and shuts the door locking it*there dear can't have you running off now can we*putting a diaper on Jessica setting her down*now babys are you hungry

Yes*Jessica says excited*

Nope gone I donated them and their not your clothes you didn't buy them and I've been buying all your stuff so your gonna be a good girl ok*grabbing a bottle of milk trying to feed you*(the mom is 32)

Cassandra be a good girl you don't have to do anything but be a good girl and be a baby*Jessica says*

Cassandra was enraged. She marched up to her mother, dead set on striking her in the face, but a bottle to the mouth caught her by surprise. She pushed it away, but not before tasting milk. She hoped it wasn't laced with laxatives again.

Cassandra stood there for a moment, thinking about what to do. She could wear some of her mother's clothes, but would have to sneak into her bedroom to do that. Maybe while she showered? But her mother also seemed to enjoy strapping her down either in the crib or on the changing table. Damn it.

"So when do you plan on working?" Cassandra spat at her mother.

Cassandra stop being so mean to mommy*pushing you down*your such a brat she's taking care of you like the baby you are*Jessica yelled at you holding you down with surprising strength*so shut your mouth for once you spoiled brat*still yelling*do you understand? 

*I sit there watching*

"You're the brat!" Cassandra yelled back, struggling underneath Jessica. "You come in here, act like a goddamn baby, and you both expect me to just be okay with all this! Well, you know what, I'm not! You can be her stupid baby, but I'm getting a job, and moving out!"

She turned her head to glare daggers at her mother. "It's what you should want! All mothers raise their kids to be respectable adults! Well, I'm sorry I've acted like such a bitch, but I've learned my lesson, okay? So cut this shit out and let me go!"

*slaps you hard*shut up your the brat you should be respecting your mom you've done nothing but treat her like trash for years now you better shut up and listen do you understand*Jessica yells*

As soon as she was slapped, Cassandra pushed Jessica off of her. She pinned the girl down, straddling her hips, and brought her hands to her throat. She didn't choke her hard, but wanted to let her know under no uncertain terms that she was not to do that again.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do," Cassandra growled before letting go of Jessica's throat. She stood, ignoring the girl on the floor, and turned to her mother. "You and I need to talk. Seriously. Without her.* She inclined her head to Jessica. "Doesn't have to be right now, or even today. Just whenever you can. That cool?"

Cassandra sighed as she forced herself to calm down. She leaned against her mother as she was carried, smelling her perfume. Roses.

"Will it be too late to apologize for all the things I did to you?" Cassandra asked in defeat.

Dear its not to late but look this isn't a punishment this is something to let you be free of work free of stress look how easy this is*rocking you in her arms*

"Easy for you," she commented dully. "I don't want this, Mom. And you have Jessica living here now. I can get a job, and move out. I'll be out of your hair, and you won't have to be bothered by me again."

Dear your not a bother don't ever say that your dad left and I hated him so much and you were the only one with me and you treated me like crap and when I put you in a diaper I wanted you as a baby again so please give me a  chance I'll treat you right and you won't have to work or worry? 

Cassandra shook her head. She left her mother's arms, standing up and looking at her. Guilt panged in her chest, but she ignored it.

"I can't do that, Mom," she said. "I don't like this, any of this. You have Jessica as a baby anyway. I don't know what her family situation is like, but if she's choosing this over it, well, it must..."

She stopped and sighed. "I don't want to leave angry. Will you let me borrow some clothes so I can look decent? I want to go out and job hunt. I promise I'll be back, okay? I won't just up and leave and make you worry about me, or be angry with me, or whatever. But please give me the chance to be an adult. Please."