LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before I start this roleplay I shall state some rules and requirements. I want a roleplay partner of my tier, not someone who already has trouble writing two lines. To truly give the both of us maximal immersion, we will both have to be competent and passionate. 

Rules:

1. No one/two/three-liners. I expect at least a proper amount of text. This means of course that I in the first place also have to supply you with enough material to produce a reply of similar volume. 

2. No controlling my character. I've had people before who thought they could decide what my character feels for some reason. Don't do that. Whatever ideas you have, they'll surely have their time in our roleplay. And you can always tell me out of character that you have an exciting idea for which I require a little bit of your guidance. 

3. Please do not use bad grammar. This includes words such as 'u', 'ur', et cetera. I just cannot stand how some people on here seem to fail at even implementing the basics of grammar. It's really not hard and will significantly improve your performance. This of course excludes typo's and other accidental grammatical mistakes. I'm not THAT horrible.

Roles:

LanqfV4.thumb.jpg.57584a8fd6f702d65fce27ff836d2d2a.jpg

My character:

Name: Lena 

Species: demon

Personality: very loving and sweet, strict when needed. Passionate about protecting her beloved ones

1ab3ccb9b1eea6ea8e91c3413c6d27bc.jpg.5446d2e65600e8e6c8a528c7b7c8bfe5.jpg

Your character:

Name: Y/N

Personality: very submissive, a bit lewd and constantly desires for attention 

Basically I want to you get the personality part right. If you can be a clingy but submissive baby boy, I shall be your loving and protective mommy. Aside from that it now is time for the starter. I'll keep it rather short.

Starter:

'Honey, it's time to wake up!'

Standing next to a rather big crib, I look down onto into the sleepy eyes of my beloved son. After a long night's rest it was time for you to get out of bed, like usually. The thing is that you need my help with that, as you're not only tucked in nicely but also not permitted to get out of bed by yourself. This is because we are in a caregiver relationship, in which you are my little and I am your mommy. I have dedicated myself to making sure you'll always be loved and pampered, in exchange for you giving up your life as a big boy.  

As usually I am met with a happy smile, followed by a big yawn. You're just too adorable, it makes my heart melt. I reach down, patting your head.

'Hey sweetheart, it's time to get out of bed. Did you keep your diaper clean this night? Or has my little baby made a stinky again?'

You then...

As I already said, it's a rather short and simple starter. But I want all the effort to go into the roleplay and not get too busy by making this starter way too big as usually would happen to me. If there are any questions or requests you have left, don't be afraid to ask them.

• 3 weeks later...

I yawn, and stretch as much as I can being tucked in securely,  rubbing against your hand.  I use the shuffling and grunting to mask myself wetting and pooping my diaper.  I haven't quite managed to get myself to wet and mess in my sleep yet, but I absolutely love the gentle attentions I receive during my early morning change, and I know that you love taking care of me.  "I made a stinky Mama." I coo up at you after I've finished, yawning, grunting and stretching. 

I grin up at you my eyes bright and shining and take in your form.  I'm so lucky to have someone like you as my mommy.  Seeing your large soft breasts dangling down over me as you smile down at me stroking my head sweetly turns me on, and shortly I feel a lump growing in the front of my diaper to match the one I just made in the back of it.

I wait patiently and obediently wait for you to let me out of bed, and take me to get changed, basking and reveling in the sweet soft attention that I constantly crave from you.

When walking into the room I didn't smell anything yet, so I knew you were trying to mask yourself using your diaper as you wiggled around in the bed. Too bad for you is that I am a smart mommy and usually know exactly what you are up to. Not to mention that I could see from your satisfied face that you were busy using your diaper to its extent. But that is only good, as I don't like for you to be bothered with going to the toilet. You deserve to have a life as relaxing as possible.

'Oh did you? What a good boy, making stinkies for mama!'

I bow over to lift you out of the crib, which gives you a great view at my chest once more. Despite you being a little boy, you certainly have some of the interests of a big boy. But that's alright, I will make sure to take care of all your needs. After taking you into my arms I let your head rest against my chest, so that you have a comfy cushion to rest it against. I pinch my nose as the bad smell of your stinky diaper is even closer now, but I've gotten used to it to a certain degree so it isn't as bad as before. The first time ever I nearly gagged. 

'But I saw how you did that just as mommy came into the room. Do you think it's appropriate to mess your diaper in front of mommy and try to hide it from her, hmmm?~'

I giggle, and coo happily as you call me a good boy, and lift me up.  As you hold me against your chest, I rest my head against the soft pillows of your breasts, being careful not to poke my horns into your neck, or chin.  I snuggle closely, but freeze as you tell me that you saw what I did, a small panic overtaking me.  

"I'm sorry Mommy... I just... I've been having trouble going pee pee and poopy in my sleep, and I didn't want you to be disappointed in me..."  I pout a little, afraid of any consequences that may come, or having disappointed you from not having told you the whole truth,  shuffling a bit in your arms.

'Awww honey, that's alright. Mommy will give you some laxatives to help you out.'

I give you a gentle kiss on your forehead, stroking your little horns. They obviously reveal that you aren't nearly of the age to be wearing diapers and sleeping in cribs, but they're still baby-sized compared to mine. 

'Mommy will change you, so let's get you out of that dirty diaper.'

With little effort I walk over to the special changing table I had gotten for you. It's sized for boys of your age and has a really soft cushion on it for you to lay down as your diaper was changed. There are plenty of diapers in the dressers that come with it, as well as binkies and bibs. Once I laid you down I noticed the bulge in the front and look down at you with a soft giggle. That once more proves you indeed shouldn't be wearing diapers, but luckily for you your mommy is addicted to cuteness.

'Did someone look at mommy's boobies again, hmmm? My my, what a naughty boy you are!'

I grin and blush as you kiss my forehead, and grin and nod as you mention changing me.  "Thank you Mommy!"  I coo, quietly.

When you notice my bulge, and call me out for it, I squirm around uncomfortably on top of the changing table, blushing harder, and looking away from you, too embarrassed to look you in the eyes.  

"Y-yes Mommy... I was looking at your boobies... I-I just can't help it... they're so big,and round, and beautiful... and I just wanna lay on them, and suck on them, and get fed milk by you all day long..."

My confession of my desires makes me both more embarrassed, and hornier, as the bulge in my diaper jumps and twitches a little, and I continue to squirm all over the soft cushion of the changing table.

You're absolutely beautiful, and sexy as hell, and I can't help but think about how lucky I am to have you as a mommy.

My cheeks light up with a blush when you tell me about your desires. To know that one's very own son apparently thinks like that about his mother would disturb most mother's. But it makes me really happy and proud to hear that not only you like my body, but that you also have a good taste in women. 

'Awww, is that so? Well, mommy will try to fullfill your desires the best she can! After she got you into a clean diaper, that is.'

My hands reach for the straps of your diaper, which I quickly get rid off. With a pair of wipes I clean your dirty bum, waves my hand in front of my nose a few times due to the bad smell of it. Your diaper then is folded up and thrown into the nearby bin.

I gasp as you untape my diaper and the cool air of the nursery invades my previously warm diaper, and the pressure on my cock is relieved, letting it spring out standing at attention, pointing straight up at you, lightly throbbing, and begging for attention.  I moan and shuffle around some more, almost unable to bear my desire.

It gets worse as I feel you gently cleaning my but, cleaning off the dirty poop, and making me clean.  I love being your baby, and I love that my mommy doesn't punish me for having grown up desires.

At the sight of your erection I get unsure for a second. Should I simply ignore it and go on with changing your diaper? Or should I help you and rub one out? After a short think I go for the latter. If I jerk you off now that means you'll be calmer later when I breastfeed you. 

'Honey, mommy is going to help you out so don't worry.'

After I had gotten rid of the diaper and made your butt at clean, I went on to keep you off. My hand carefully wraps around your little cock, which despite its erection certainly isn't of significant size. I made my hands a little wet and then begun to shake it up and down around your shaft.

I smile up at you, with a big grin, and murmur "Thank you Mommy!"

I let out a soft moan as you grab my cock and start pumping.  I shuffle around on top of the changing table, getting more agitated as you bring me pleasure, and I want more.  You soft moist hand feels good as they pump up and down easily.  your hand is bigger than my cock, but it feels amazing.  I moan and writhe on the table, slowly starting to thrust my hips into your hand, moaning more and more.

'Hey hey, calm down. Let mommy do the work for you.'

I gently push you down with one of my hands as a reaction on your thrusting hips. It's no good for you if you put too much effort into me. You're meant to be my lazy and dependant baby boy, who let's his mommy take care of whatever desires he has. My hand moves faster now, with my hand still pressed down onto your belly.

I smile bashfully, my eyes rolled back in ecstasy.  "S-sorry Mommy"  I manage to sputter out.  I can't help but move my hips a little, but your strong hand keeps me pressed down into the padding of the table.  I'm getting closer and closer to the release of a climax, and I make soft cooing noises, that grow in volume and urgency as my cock throbs in your hand, my balls starting to pull up to my crotch, signaling that my release is imminent.