LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From teen into baby life (with paci gay)

As Alice eats more and more like a baby, she reaches ith both hand the baby bottle that is on the table behind mommy

Alice, reaching out with a mouthful of baby food says "Dwink dwink""

"Do you want a little drink?" I say I finish feeding Alice with the last jar of food.

From my microwave, I take out a baby bottle full of warm milk, into which I quietly added diuretic and laxatives.

"Hold your ba-ba with both hands and drink baby. While mom is having dinner."

I impose myself a piece of meat with vegetables and a glass of wine. and start to have dinner.

Alice is still in her highchair and holds her baby bottle with her palms as instructed.

She stares with babyish eyes as mommy is eating her food.

Alice drops her bottle after drinking it halfway and starts to pound on the tray of her high chair.

She is still hungry. Alice's speech is impaired by the injection so the words dont come out clear.

She says "hungee mama. hungee" while pounding on the tray like a judge.

I make another bottle of formula's. I take Alice from a high chair and carry you to the hall.
I huddle on the couch and sit the baby on my lap in a recumbent position.

I put the nipple from the bottle in the baby's mouth. "Come suck baby. It will fill your tummy."

Alice graciously accepts the bottles nipple into her innocent mouth.

Still in her onesie and with some food stains from dinner earlier, she is in her mommys lap and suckles on her bottle.

She looks up at mommy while drinking from her lap. She smiles from behind the nipple.

Alice is enjoying her bottle and being close to mommy chest while on her lap.

I put Alice's head on my chest and feed the baby with a bottle holding her to me and rocking her like a baby. "Such a good girl. How good she eats."

When the formula ends, I lay a soft cloth on my shoulder, then put Alice's head in there and lightly knock on the back. After a few seconds, a burp is heard from its mouth and a little formula is pulled out.
"Oh, you are my piggy." I say, wiping her lips with gauze and putting paci into her mouth.