LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From teen into baby life (with paci gay)

I am Anastasia de Young. I'm a tall 35 year old blonde. I am a single mother. I work a good job. I bring up my daughter to her 16 years. Previously, I could not get enough of her, but the last year seemed to change her. Estimates have become terrible, behavior too. She began to disappear at night and did not even warn me.
And now I received her report card and decided to act.

I will return her there when she was the sweetest and most obedient girl. I'll make her baby again.

I sat in the kitchen and waited for her return from school ..

Alice comes home from school through the front door.

She closes the front door loudly.

She throws her back pack on the couch and goes straight upstairs to her room.

Bypasses her mother who is sitting in the kitchen.

Alice throws herself on her own bed and lays stretched out throwing her sandals on the floor.

Alice is wearing a #88 football shirt and tight blue jeans. 

Alice then says shouting at her mom from her bedroom "MOM, I just got home from school gosh! Lemme relax some, I will be down later, OKayyya!"

I myself come to you in bedroom ...
"I said that I need to talk to you. I received your grade report card from your college on your w оценка grade D. This is terrible. And I decided to take action. I decided. You are not ready to be a teenager anymore, I decided to return you in childhood. What is your choice? will you be obedient or will I take action ..."

looking very bewildered by Moms choices, she stares at Mom for a minute..

Alice says " Really Mom! I am trying, its my first year. Just leave me alone, o-kayya! Sheesh!

"No, this is not the first year. Do not lie to me. You have been studying for a long time. And now it's just a nightmare. You not only learn badly. My teachers call me for work and everyone complains about your behavior.
And now, I want you to undress completely, right now, if you refuse to cooperate, then I will take action. I am not kidding..."

"Noooo, Your nuts Motherr! Not gonna get naked cuz u said so!

Alice jumps up out of the bed and starts to bolt towards the door.

Mom blocks the door with her slender, but firm frame and corrals Alice in her arms.

"You asked for it yourself. I have no choice. I take out a hidden syringe with a muscle-paralyzing agent from my pocket and seizing Alice, I give her a shot in her neck.
She fell to the floor and now only claps and look at me with frightened eyes.

"Forgive me, but your was cooperating with me."

I'm starting to undress Alice ...

Alice, paralyzed by the regression syringe, is on the floor by the door but helpless to do anything for herself. 

Alice starts to slobber through her mouth.

Her eyes still focused on her mommy as she is starting to undress Alice

I take off her T-shirt from Alice. Next, take off her pants.
After a while I loosen her bra, and later her panties fly to a pile of clothes lying near Alice.
She remains completely naked.

I pick her up like a baby and carry her to the bathroom.

"First my baby needs to be bathed ..."
I put you on the bathroom floor and put warm water in the bath and add Mr. Bubble foam

Qhile ALice is on the floor naked, she starts to come around but Alice is unable to make clear words or even react like a independent person.

Alice starts to roll from side to side on the floor like a real baby with drool coming from out of her mouth. 

Alice reaches both arms out while still on the floor as if she wants to be picked up but grunts (EhhEhhh mammma)

When the bath is full, I take baby Alice and pamper her in warm water, then take a baby washcloth in the shape of a frog and pour baby soap on it, start bathing the baby and foam her breasts and back and sing children's melodies ...
"My sweetie will be the cleanest."

Alice is enjoying the sensation of her mommy bathing her along with the humming of mommy of childrens songs. Like a baby, she starts to slap the water with the palms of her hand and giggles.

Without instruction from mommy, Alice rolls over in the bubbly water on her tummy and pretends she is swimming like a fish. She then says "lookie mama, I a fishee: teehee.

I smile looking as the baby plays in water.
I thoroughly wash it everywhere. Paying special attention to the bottom, pubic and pussy.
Last I wash her head, shampoo "johnsons baby"

Then I take it out of the bath and start kneading it with soft fluffy towels.
and notice with discontent .. "My baby has too much hair on her body. Nothing mommy will fix that."

As Alice is out of the tub and being dried by her mommy, she marches in place with her feet and places her thumb i n her mouth. 

One would never realize how fast she went from being 17 to 2 in such a short time.

"A finger can infect my stomach with a stick; I have something better" and I put a pink pacifier in mouth Alice's, instead of a finger.

Then I take out a special cream and generously apply it to the baby, on the body: on the hands, on the legs, pubis and armpits.
After 10 minutes, I wipe her body with a disposable towel and look at her hair with pleasure with the cream with pleasure ...
After a minute, Alice becomes smooth as a one-year-old baby. there is not a hair on her body except for those on her head ..

Alice gladly accepts the pacifier in her mouth and starts to suckle on it. 

While on the floor  laying on the disposable towel, with the special cream all over her body, Alice stays surprisingly still as the cream works through her delicate baby skin to remove her hair.

Mommy wipes her all down to remove any excess cream.

Alice then pulls her knees back to her chest exposing her now hairless bottom and vagina.

Alice has her hands out wanting to be picked up from off the floor..

I pull the baby to me and take her on the pens and carry her to my room. I take out the diaper and accessories to change it. Baby oil and powder.

Putting Alice on the bed, I lift her legs and straighten her first diaper under her. Then smearing her bottom and hairless pussy with oil and generously sprinkling the powder, I fix the diaper at Alice's waist.
After I remove the onesie from the closet and put it on Alice, buttoning the buttons on the diaper.
Then I put special mittens on my hands so that I don’t have enough, and knitted booties on my legs. Finishes the picture of a bonnet with lace, which I wore on her head and tied ribbons on her chin.

Then I bring Alice to the mirror.

"Well, baby, who do you look like now?" I said smiling ...

Alice, still being in a 17yo body but with a babylike appearance, was enjoying her mommys smearing of oil and lotion on her. Alice would suck harder on her pacifier with some slobber coming out of it due to the rubbing by mommy.

Once Alice was dressed and standing on the floor in front of the mirror, Alice answers mommys question about who she looks like and says "Bab-beee" with her hand pointing at her chest

I shoot a video on the phone commenting: "My little baby is taking her first steps. What she is cute"

We come to the kitchen. There, Alice is already eating high chairs.

I help her to get on the chair and attach the baby tray.

Let's see what you eat and I take out three jars of food is tense beef, grated carrots with an apple and the last is a dessert of mashed banana. "

Next to the tray I put a baby bottle of milk.

I open the first jar. I take a baby rubber spoon and scoop the brown mass and bring it to Alice's lips.

"Open your mouth baby. Come on mvshina came to open the tunnel"

Alice says while on the highchair,"Mama,Mama" and smiles..

Alice opens wide awaiting to be spoon fed.

Alice chews with her toungue which makes some food come out to her lips.

She also taps the table tray with her palms in a playful manner