LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, Femboys, and Lots of Love (Private with AchtungAestethicc)

elfowl

I moan softly and hump you gently to make our dicks rub together as you kiss me, and lube up your finger.  Then I feel it press against my puckered hole, and I relax to allow it entrance within me, pressing back against your finger and then moaning at the sensation as it enters my back passage, rubbing past my sphincter.   My moaning only gets louder as your finger rubs around inside of me, tickling my sensitive nerve endings.  

"M-more."  I moan into you mouth.  "I need more inside me... p-please give me more... stuff me full, claim my dirty slutty body.  Make me yours.  I want to be yours."

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

(Excuse me for my long absence. I was busy with real life stuff and also did not get any notifications of your messages to me at all.)

It is adorable in an odd way to see you lay before me like this, moaning while begging me to do the lewdest things imagineable. My heartbeat increases with every word you say, every second that passes. My desires are to make you mine, to make you feel good. 

"Oh I will...~"

My fingers kept on moving inside of you, stretching your inexperienced virgin hole. To know I would be the one to take your virginity is an honor to me.

(no worries, I took a bit of a long break as well.  I posted in the other thread too)

I feel your fingers rubbing the rim of my crinkled, red rosebud, spreading me apart.  I moan, and squirm, the friction is a little bit painful, and deliciously pleasurable at the same time, and I bask in the sensations, moaning and whimpering with each new movement and sensation as I feel your lubed fingers tickling my insides.  I desperately want more.  I want you to shove your dick inside of me and ride me hard, but I can't help but be scared, scared that it will just hurt too much, or that I'll disappoint you.

• 2 weeks later...

(I'm sorry that I keep on being so late with my replies. I just was very unmotivated the last weeks and kinda am bothered by this site making things ten times worse for me. I don't get a notification despite having ticked that option on. It's really annoying.)

Eventually I retract my fingers, which are wet and slimey due to the lube I used. My cock is twitching at the sight of your bare hole, eager to go in. I move closer to you, shaking a little due to my nervousness. Even though I am really excited to have sex with you for the first time ever, I also worry that I will not perform well enough. But I cannot retreat now. You're so beautiful, laying naked while giving in to your deepest desires. Hearing how badly you want me inside, how badly you want to make love with me, makes my heart pound. 

'Here I go, my Yumi...'

The tip of my member presses up your hole for a few seconds, before steadily sliding in. The sheer pleasure of entering you makes me lose track of what I am doing. My body reacts on its own, doing whatever it deems best. Once I regain control, I realize that my hips are pressed up against your butt. I went all the way in, balls deep. My entire cock is inside your body, twitching against the warm fleshy walls. I blush badly yet smile happier than ever before. I succesfully penetrated you and took your virginity!

• 2 weeks later...

(no worries, I'm not exactly the fastest on responses all the time myself as you can see :P.  BTW, I noticed you asking to RP on discord in another thread.  Would you like to move our two stories onto there?  I've got discord and wouldn't mind doing so... though I may not be able to promise that it would speed up my response time :blush:)

I feel your fingers retreat, leaving my hole feeling empty and hungry.  Involuntarily I fell myself clench my asshole, and I shiver in anticipation, trying my best to not tense up as I know that you'll soon be piercing my ass with your turgid dick.  I want to turn around and look at you, to try to see it coming, but that wold put me out of position.  I can't help but be worried that it will hurt, but suddenly, I hear you murmur "Here I go, my Yumi..."

I gasp as I feel your tip poke against my ass, then some pressure as my hole begins to stretch, and you slide slowly, steadily inside of me.  I clench my teeth, and exhale slowly, as you press inside me, your long shaft slipping against my rectum, pressing deeper and deeper inside of me, stretching me much further than your fingers had, then suddenly I feel your hips meet my butt.  My breathing deepens, and quickens, my breath now coming in gasps as I feel your dick twitching inside of me, and rubbing against the walls of my bowels.  You're inside of me.  Where no one else has ever been before.  You've taken my virginity, something I can never give away again.

(That'd be lovely. I just want to be sure of the notifications, the response speed does not matter. Cause I just can't take how horrible this site is. My tag is WunderwaffeWaifu#1114.)