LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, Femboys, and Lots of Love (Private with AchtungAestethicc)

elfowl

I'm riding on the train to my new house.  I just moved in with my boyfriend Hitori after we agreed that it would be cheaper (and a lot more fun) to live together.  I think back to how we met.  I was at an anime con, and spotted the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.  She was obviously in some sort of cosplay, but I didn't recognize the character.  The only thing that seemed strange was her flat chest, despite it being obvious she was in her late teens.  I stared for a long time, trying to build up the courage to go say hi, but I just couldn't make myself do it.  After a while she spotted me, and grinned as I blushed and looked away.  The next thing I knew the girl was right next to me, and introducing himself as Hitori.

Of course at the time I was wearing something very similar to what I'm wearing now.  My long pink wig with a braid that hangs down nearly to my knees.  (I'm trying to grow my hair out long enough to make it natural but it's taking a long time, and my hair is only down to the middle of my back)  I was wearing a short pink skirt, and a white belly shirt with a pink collar meant to emulate a schoolgirl uniform.  I had forgone my usual panty smoothing gaff for a thick white diaper, since public bathrooms are disgusting, and not always readily available at a con.  At first I found the idea of pissing on myself to be disgusting, but better than the alternative, but after the first time I did it, and it felt so good, I warmed up to the idea, just like my diaper warmed up around my crotch.

Later that night I found out that Hitori was also wearing a diaper, and as we continued to see each other after the con he continued to wear diapers.  I even recently started changing him from time to time.  More often than not it lead to Hitori pulling me in for a kiss... which usually leads to a bit more than just a kiss.

"You look really pretty when you smile little girl."  A voice breaks me out of my blushing reminiscence, and I look at the source of the voice.  There's an unkempt man in his mid 30's ...leering at me, there's simply no other way to describe his sparkling eyes, mouth half open in a toothy grin as I feel his gaze penetrate down to my skin.  I clutch the courier bag over my shoulder.  "Why don't you come sit over here, and talk to me for a while.  I'm sure we'll get along reeeeal well, and then maybe you can let me show you a good time?"

I back away, scared and uncomfortable, but not wanting to make a scene, I know my face is flushed, and I probably look like I'm turning into a tomato.  "Um... no... no t-thank you."  I manage to squeak out shyly as i back up to one of the doors of the train.

"Awww, come on sweet little girl, I don't bite... unless you want me to."  The man says his grin getting wider.

The train slows to a stop, and the doors open, "This is my stop, bye!"  I exclaim as I dash off the train, onto the platform.  This was not my stop.  I was just desperate to get away from the creepy man.  I sigh, and look around for a bit,  then shiver, the cold air of the underground station chilling me with my exposed thighs, arms, and belly.

Eventually the next train comes, and I get on, riding it to my actual stop, and then getting off, walking the rest of the way to my new house.  I unlock the door, and walk inside.  "Hello?  I'm home!"  I call out into the house, hoping Hitori is as well.

(Woah. You genuinely are a god-tier roleplayer. I think I would not be able to make a starter like this at all, mine always become too unorganized and messy. One thing though. The name's Hideri, not Hitori. xD)

Upon hearing the door open I quickly snap out of my thoughts. I was upstairs, on what soon will be our room, reading something on the bed. But the moment I heard your voice I instantly came running down the stairs, barely able to prevent myself from not falling. 

I did not really have time to prepare for your arrival as I overslept. I have been here for a few days already, as I made sure all of our stuff got brought over to the house and put in place. I wanted the place to be ready for your arrival, as opposed to me in my current state. My shoulder-length hair is a hopeless mess. I'm wearing a comfortable pink hoodie. And my soft legs are completely bare, apart from the area that is covered by the visibly wet diaper that I am wearing. It might not be a proper impression, but I certainly am comfy and happy. I give you a tight hug, a smile bigger than ever before on my face. 

'Yumiiiiiiii!~ Finally, you have arrived! How was your trip? Did it take long?'

My whole body is shaking from excitement, as I have really been waiting for this day to come. It truly was love at first sight when I met you and that love only increased the more I got to know about you. Finally getting to live together with you and have you close to me at any time fills my heart with joy.

(Thank you very much :D you asked me to show you what I can do, so I decided to show off a little.  That said; Whops!  I'll go back and fix that, sorry :blush:)

I smile as I see you come running towards me, and drop my bag, opening my arms up for a hug.  I have to take a step backwards to keep my balance, as you nearly tackle me with your hug.  I look you over and smile at your bare legs, and the adorable pink hoodie you're wearing, but then frown at the obviously wet diaper.  I shake my head a little, rolling my eyes, but then smile.  "It's good to see you too Hideri.  I hope you haven't been waiting around, saving that diaper just for me to change you.  The trip wasn't too long, but it was four hours, not including getting to and from the station.  The trip was mostly okay, there was just this one really creepy guy who hit on me, calling me "little girl"  and asking me to 'spend some time with him'. "  I shiver, my whole body shuddering as I grimace.  "And you know me, and how I am with people... well... it really didn't go well, and I had to get off a couple stations early and just get on another train.  Lukily it happened on the subway rather than the main train ride."

I take another peek down at your wet diaper.  "Let's get you changed Hideri.  I can't imagine that's comfortable.  Where did you get your changing station set up?"

(I'm glad you did. I definitely still need to learn a bit to be able of creating starters as tidy as yours.)

I blush a little as you mention my wet diaper, as I had not quite noticed it yet. It hasn't been long since I woke up and I had wet it in my sleep because I am incontinent. My embarrassment fades when you mention the creepy guy, causing an expression of anger to pop up on my face. How dares he try to lure my boyfriend in like that!

'That's awful! I bet he really didn't have something nice in mind. I'm glad you managed to escape, sweetie.'

I give you a soft kiss on your cheek, then take your hand. Without further redo, I lead you towards the changing room. Or well, that really just is our bedroom. It's got a kingsized bed for the both of us to lay in, as I found it not nearly as comfortable to get cribs for the both of us. I want to lay close up to you, even if that is at the cost of a .ore childish experience. In that room stands the changing table, packed with diapers, baby powder and wipes. Just before I prepare to get into the changing table though, I stand still. It has been a few hours ago when I peed my diaper in my sleep, so by now I has to go again. My face becomes a little red from blatantly doing it in front of you, but it's better to do it now than doing it in my new diaper. A rather loud hissing noise reveals to you what I am doing, as my diaper fills up further.

(Also, it appears as if I am not getting notifications occasionally. In case you have the same issue, I shall tell you that I usually am online very frequently at CET UTC +2 11:00 up until 2:00.)

I return your kiss with a giggle, and can't help but feel excited as you lead me into our room.  "Omigod!  That bed is bigger than my sister's appartment!"  I giggle again, and look around.  Seeing the changing table, I grin, and lead you to it.  "I have to say though, I'm kinda surprised that you didn't just get a giant padded crib filled with pillows and stuffed animals.  Though I guess that would be kinda hard without someone to let us out in the morning.  ...or is it just in another room I haven't seen yet?"  I ask with a blush.

I pause when i notice a blush on your face, and recognize the meaning.  Trepidly, i reach out and put my hand on the front of your crotch.  I cant help but gasp and blush as I feel the heat of your pee, and the gentle force of the stream hitting the soaked padding.  I bite my lip, and wait till you're finished, then pat the top of the table "hop up."  I say.  "You want restraints or no?"  I ask trying too keep a straight face... And failing, with a large blush.  "What?"  I say looking away shyly.  "It's what you always ask me, whenever you convince me to wear one..."

'Well, such stuff is really expensive. I've already spend a lot on what we have so far and the house of course. But maybe sometime later I'll get us a proper crib!'

I gasp lightly when you put your hand on top of my soggy diaper, but do not try to pull away from you. Instead I enjoy it, glad that you have gotten so used to me doing this.

With a slight blush remaining on my face, I get on top of the table. I get over my embarrassment really easily, especially when you suddenly attempt to act cool, but fail miserably and burst out in an adorable attempt to save what's left of that fragile attempt. I reach for your cheek with my hand and softly rub it in an attempt to cheer you up.

'You're so cute, Yumi~ Go on and do whatever you are most comfortable with!'

I then spread my legs a little and pull the hoodie up, revealing the wet diaper completely and allowing you to do whatever you want with me. I've seen it's really hard for you to be even somewhat dominant, so I had to help you a little.

• 2 weeks later...

My blush continues to burn bright on my face, though I can't help but smile as you call me cute, placing my hand on top of yours as you rub my cheek.  I nod, and grab the waist belt, that mainly just keeps you from rolling off, can close the plastic buckle with a click, I then smile down at you.  "Thanks"  I say after your spread your legs and pull up your hoodie.

I grab one of the wrist cuffs that you've predictably attached to the changing table, but hesitate for a long moment, before reaching for your wrist, hesitating again just before grabbing it,  I slowly, and gently bring the cuff to your wrist, looking in your eyes from time to time to make sure you're not getting upset with me, or uncomfortable.  I tenderly secure the soft cuff around your wrist, before slowly, and cautiously reaching for your other wrist, and the cuff to secure it as well.

I continue securing you to the table, in a slow gentle dance, constantly checking your eyes for the emotions shining through, and pausing between each step to wordlessly ask for permission to continue.  When I'm done with your wrists, I move to your already splayed out legs.  Once I'm finished, your wrists are held just above your shoulders, while your ankles are spread just slightly farther than the diaper between them pushes them out.

I take a deep breath, and then allow a small smile to play across my face.  "I've got you now Hideri.  You're completely helpless under my control..."  I place a hand on your knee, and then let my fingers walk their way up your thigh to your soaked diaper.  "Do you like that?  ...um... Girl?  I... I c-could do whatever I wanted to you.  D-does that make you scared?  E-excited?"  I leave my hand on your diaper, and cup your crotch, as I continue to walk all the way up to your head.  "Well...?"  I try and fail to give you a predatory smile, as my eyes desperately search yours to make sure I'm not about to be rebuked.  An apology is a moment away from spewing from my mouth in case things go wrong, but all the same, I stare deep into your eyes, as I bend down, slowly, cautiously, and plant a tender kiss on your lips.

It might not be the desired effect, but your helplessly shy attempt at trying to be dominant makes my heart beat rapidly. You're so incredibly gentle that it's just adorable. While you definitely aren't great at this, I thoroughly appreciate the effort. It's kind of fun to watch you struggle to assert dominance, even when you have me tied down to the changing table without any means to counter your actions. 

'Oh please spare me, my oh so scary Yumi..~'

With a slight hint of sarcasm in that sentence, I try to counter your actions and hopefully break yet another attempt at being dominant. That's when you suddenly start to walk your fingers up my body and leave a hand on my crotch. As diapers arouse me, this causes a bulge to form in my diaper. My defences completely broke down when you suddenly gave me a kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and lean back in to return the kiss, wishing I could touch you further but unable to do so due to the cuffs.

I can't help but giggle back at your sarcastic pleas for mercy, then sigh with a small smile, ultimately feeling disappointed but resigned to my inability to scare you.  I'm about to admit defeat in my attempts to domme, when I notice your sensitive skin, and my gentle attentions have made a lump in the front of your diaper. When I break off the kiss I grin, and let out a small soft "Yay!"  Before resuming 'character'  "Oh?  What's this you have here Hideri?  Did you hide some sweets in your diaper?"  I grab the crotch and begin to grope your hardening member.  "Hrmmm, no that doesn't feel like candy... and it's too solid to be poop... hrmmm what could it be?"

I try to keep a straight face, but can't help the blush that blooms on my cheeks.  "Is that.... y-your little clitty... coming out to play?"  I've never been too good at dirty talk, and practice has only helped a little.  "Is there something you want to do with it?  I don't think you can while you're strapped down like that, can you?  I seem to remember there was something I was supposed to do too, hrmmmm, what was that?"  I grin again, pausing for a moment as I struggle to muster up the bravado to keep up my act.  "Maybe if you asked me really really nicely, I'd do them both for you.  Would you like that Hideri?  Ask me very nice, or else...."  I struggle to think of a threat for a moment, looking around.  "Um... or else... I'll have to go make dinner, and leave you here till it's done..."  I once again check your eyes, afraid that I've gone too far.

I decide I should test how far you are willing to go in order to keep up this dominant play. I'm very aware that I am far more dominant than you could ever be, but you've already put yourself in a better position than myself. If you truly desire to stay oh so strong and cool, I could easily be stuck here for the next hour as you prepare dinner.

'Hah, as if you'd dare to do that~'

I stick my tongue out at you, challenging your dominance over me. I'll enjoy this for as long as I can, because once I've got you in diapers you'll have no chance of pulling this kind of thing off again.

It was not my intention to suddenly get turned on and lure you into doing naughty stuff with me, but the way you touched my diaper and kissed me in a gentle manner simply were too much for my body to handle. Though I still shall not give in to you that easily.

I'm a little bit taken aback as you try to "call my bluff" for a few moments I'm at a loss, not really knowing how to respond.  'Is it really a bluff?'  I think to myself.  a wicked gleam sparkles in my eye as I decide 'no, It's not a bluff, I'm going to follow through with it.'  "Fine.  If that's the way you want it Missy."  I state, and walk out the door, pretending to go back down into the kitchen, but really just going around the corner, and hiding well within earshot.

I find my heart beating at a hundred miles an hour.  I do my bet to control my breathing, but I can't make it come as anything but deep, long gasps, as my body tenses up.  I'm afraid, even though I know I have the upper hand.  I listen closely, trying to figure out when it's best to come back in and play nice again.

I've already observed you to be very insecure about being dominant. So it is an easy guess that you're likely not actually downstairs but rather waiting in close proximity. This time I am going to play along with you and suddenly act as 5if I panicked. But I shall not let you go unpunished. You're going to have to take care of an even fuller diaper for daring to be in my position. 

'U-Uuuu... Pwease come back... I am going to... t-to...'

As I fake some tears, which I am easily capable of because I am truly a master at pretending, I began to push. Not much later a warm stinky substance began to fill up my already wet diaper. The back began to bulge, as I had held this in for a while. My whole face was bright red, because I never had done this before and was afraid to a certain degree that you'd be disgusted with me. But it felt good in a really naughty way. As if I truly was just a little baby. 

'W-Waaaaaaaaah...'

Lying there in my dirty diaper, I began to cry more dramatically as if I just had an accident and didn't do this on purpose. I felt like I executed this perfectly and that you'd feel bad for me for sure!

I grin to myself as I hear you start to beg for me to come back, then get a bit confused as you say you're about to do something.  Then I hear you grunting, and get even more confused, peeking aroudn the corner to see the back of your diaper beginning to bulge out with poop.

"Oh geez, I didn't realize you were gonna..."  I say as I walk back into the room  "Why didn't you tell me you had to go potty?  ooohhh, no, let's get you cleaned up."  I wince as you start to cry, rushing over to you and quickly unfastening your diaper.  "No no, it's okay, I'm here, I'll take care of you.

Hearing your grunts and seeing you push a load of poop into your diaper got me turned on, but I don't have time to think about that as I get your diaper unstrapped, and am hit with the stink of the mess you've made, and gag a little.  I quickly pull out some wipes, and get as much of the mess off of your butt and into the diaper as I can.  I hurriedly carry the diaper to the toilet, and scrape the poop into the toilet, flushing it, and throwing the disposable into a thoughtfully placed diaper pail.

I return to you and coo.  "Okay, the icky poo poo is all gone!  No need to be upset, I'm gonna get you into a fresh clean diaper."  I finish wiping the last bits of mess from your but and crotch, then pull out a fresh diaper, pushing your hips up, so I can slide it under you.  When I have it there, I pull out some powder and shake it over your crotch and the diaper, covering you in a thick layer before setting the bottle down, and rubbing it in.  Finally I pull up the front of the diaper and secure the tapes on the wings.

"There we go, all better!  All clean!  Such a good girl being so good and not fighting me or your straps!"  I praise as I start undoing the restraints on your wrist, ankles, and waist.

I continued to cry softly as you changed my messy diaper, actually a little bit upset by what I just did. It felt really good to just lay there and mess my diaper, but afterwards I felt truly dirty and stupid for having done that. The way you simply changed my stinky diaper and made sure that I got a new one on, while also being powdered and released, made my heart skip a beat. Despite how dirty that likely was, you took care of me. This completely unexpected change of plans totally derailed me, causing my emotions to mess me up.

'Y-Yumi...'

The second you untied me I jumped up and gave you a tight hug, still softly sniffling from before. I pushed you closely against me, realizing that I am incredibly lucky to have you as my boyfriend. While tasting the salt from my tears in my mouth I press a soft kiss on your cheek.

'I love you so much... A-And I'm sorry you had to change that s-stinky diaper...'

Due to the aggressivity of my hug I accidentally caused the both of us to fall on our bed, but I didn't mind and simply continued to let you know how happy I am to have you.

I'm a bit surprised as you launch yourself at me, hugging you back softly, and doing my best to stay on my feet.  Your aggressive hug quickly overwhelms me though, and I fall back on the bed with you on top of me.  I can't help but laugh, and gently rub your back, hoping to soothe you.

"Hideri it's okay.  I love you too.  You don't have to apologize, you couldn't help it.  It's my fault for leaving you strapped down to the changing table.  I'm sorry.  I really didn't mind it too much, and any time you need your diaper changed, I'm happy to do it for you, okay?  That's certainly not something I'd do for just anyone."

I grin as you press a kiss into my cheek, and quickly return it with a soft, gentle kiss of m own on your cheek.  As we lay on the bed, I simply hold you, and rub your back, letting you get out all of your emotions.

Tears kept flowing down my cheeks for a while until I eventually managed to calm myself down, the warmth of your body helping me to relax faster. Once a few minutes passed I was able to get up and regain my regular attitude a little. I wasn't sure what exactly I should do, but I had noticed you got turned on by what I so shamelessly did in my diaper, so I wanted to take care of that and reward you at the same time. My hands reached for beneath your skirt as I gave you yet another kiss, this time rather firmly on your mouth. It was executed a bit clumsily because I still wasn't fully my normal self, but I was convinced it'd have the desired effects.

(Say, your characters doesn't really wear diapers on a daily basis. Do you want me to simply suggest it to you soon enough, or would you rather have it be enforced after you have an accident?)

I gasp gently as your hand begins to explore underneath my skirt,  I kiss back passionately as my cock twitches inside of my cotton panties creating a growing bulge.  I break off he kiss and look up into your eyes and murmur "Hideri?"  A question of your intentions, and a request for permission to continue both wrapped into a single word.  I feel the pressure of you on top of me, as I continue to gently stroke your back, my breathing coming in short gasps now.

(Ideally I'd like your character to order him into diapers, and/or make him start having accidents)

With my diapered crotch pressed up against your bum, I softly began to grind my hips up and down. At the same time my hands made their way into your panties and took a hold of the bulge that formed inside of it, slowly rubbing it up and down. 

'Shhh, let me reward you, hun...'

Having now forced you into a submissive position again, I fully regained my confidence and thus was able to take the lead. The bulge in my own diaper wasn't hard to feel as it pressed up against your butt, contributing to the embarrassment of this position you are in. I can't help but grin at your cute self beneath me, helpless and vulnerable.

I feel the plastic front of the crotch of your diaper rubbing against the back of my skirt.  Your cock is obvious, even through the thick padding of your diaper, and it easily pushes the skirt up and out of the way after a few humps, leaving your diaper crotch rubbing against my panty covered ass.  I moan a little, pushing myself up off the bed, and into a better position for you to hump me.

I moan more as you grab my cock through my panties and begin to rub it, my arms shake a little as a wave of anticipation washes over me.  I moan a little bit more as a hot red flush overwhelms my cheeks.  I can feel your dominating presence as I assume the position to be fucked and dominated by you.  I can't help but begin to rut against your hand, my hips moving back and forth as you grind against me.

It surprised me to see how much you were into this. At first I didn't expect that I would have to go all the way in, but your lovely moans really do turn me on enough to get me into the mood for more than just some rubbing. 

'Y-Yumi...? Do you want to... do... it?'

My own face was as red as a tomato from asking that to you. It does not fit my dominant play, but I want to make sure you are okay with this. I have had sexual interactions with you before, though those weren't as significant as actual penetration. This would be our first time doing that.

I blush hard, and nod, managing to murmur  "Yeah.. I do... Hideri? ...please fuck me."  The last part of my words coming out as a moan.  I press my butt back into your crotch grinding hard, trying to get you more aroused.  I feel a little bit hesitant.  I'm not completely sure I'm ready to have sex, but I want it so badly.  I want to feel you inside of me.  I want you to enforce your will over me, to dominate me.

The diaper that you put around me just a while ago drops onto the bed, kicked off by my feet. It reveals my erect member, twitching slightly due to my arousal. An almost primal lust possessed me, making me yearn for you. Never before have I felt such a strong attraction towards someone. But I could tell you wanted the very same. 

'O-Okay...'

It was hard for me to control myself due to my excitement. I barely was able to get my own hoodie off and now I also had to help you undress. Yet I tried my best to do it as carefully as possible, to keep you comfortable.

I hear the soft diaper get utaped, and fall to the bed, and bite my lip, knowing that you're undressing behind me.  I help you with my skirt, shuffling it off, then lean back against you as you pull off my blouse, and finally let you pull my panties down from my hips, revealing my soft butt, and letting my growing penis flop out.  I press back against you, with my butt, grinding it into your crotch, and rubbing it up and down on your dick.  

"You wanna fuck my butt... right Hideri?  Does that make you hot?  Thinking about shoving your long hard cock up into my belly, pumping in an out of me."

I bend over agin, getting on all fours, supporting my torso with my arms, and presenting my ass to you.  "Lube me up Baby, finger me so that I can take your big cock in my tiny asshole."  I'm doing my best to get you excited and ready, using bravado to hide my own nervousness.  I've heard that it hurts to have somebody stick their cock in your ass, and I'm scared.

As opposed to what you seem to expect, I would not be taking you from behind. Swiftly I turned your body around, so that you will be facing me as I will be going in and out of your body. I bend over, our erect members rubbing together as I kissed you on your lips for a few seconds. At the same time a lubed finger of mine slipped into your hole, moving around to prepare you for what's next to come. If I do this right, you shouldn't have to feel any pain whatsoever. Maybe you'd just have to get used to the feeling, but the pleasure should outweigh any pain.

'Oh darling, you are so pretty... I can't wait to claim this body of yours as mine..'