LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, femboys and lots of love

Before I start this roleplay I shall state some rules and requirements. I want a roleplay partner of my tier, not someone who already has trouble writing two lines. To truly give the both of us maximal immersion, we will both have to be competent and passionate. Also, this roleplay will be done in a private message as there will be sexual actions in it. 

Rules:

1. No one/two/three-liners. I expect at least a proper amount of text. This means of course that I in the first place also have to supply you with enough material to produce a reply of similar volume. 

2. No controlling my character. I've had people before who thought they could decide what my character feels for some reason. Don't do that. Whatever ideas you have, they'll surely have their time in our roleplay. And you can always tell me out of character that you have an exciting idea for which I require a little bit of your guidance. 

3. Please do not use bad grammar. This includes words such as 'u', 'ur', et cetera. I just cannot stand how some people on here seem to fail at even implementing the basics of grammar. It's really not hard and will significantly improve your performance. This of course excludes typo's and other accidental grammatical mistakes. I'm not THAT horrible.

Basically that's all I ask. For many this likely already is too much. Be honest with yourself and don't overestimate yourself. I only want the best of the best, despite how cocky that may sound. I just want to have a roleplay on my level that's fun for the both of us.

Now onto the characters. if you survived the rules and think you are fit for this roleplay, let's first see if the characters fit you.

Your character (Picture 1):astolforp.thumb.jpg.a037a117cdb709afcbb428a847cc519b.jpg

Special trait: Femboy

Personality: A bit shy, very gentle-hearted and easily surprised

Basically I want you to be able to act out the few personality traits I noted. The name for your character is up to you. 

My character (picture 2):hiderirp.thumb.png.e35accb24cda5b02e2c5cf1525a2368e.png

Name: Hideri

Special trait: femboy

Personality: Teasing, confident, sweet but also rather mischievous 

Now the starter. I'll keep it short because it is rather late when I am writing this and I also want most of the focus to be solely on the story we create together. 

Hider and Y/N are a couple and have been living together for a while now. Both met a year ago at an convention for all things cosplay and anime, where they were cosplaying as traps. They both have a passion for crossdressing and love all kinds of girly/cute clothing. At that very same convention they both fell in love straight away, which would eventually lead into this.

The more that the two got to know each other, the more fun their lives got. Aside from crossdressing the both of them also had a love for diapers. After they came out for that to each other, their lives got turned upside down. They started to wear diapers in the house around each other, going as far as changing each other and becoming closer in the process. Fast forward a few months and that's where our roleplay starts. We live together as a femboy ABDL couple. We both wear diapers around each other, even sometimes when going outside. We change each other and take care of one another. From here on it up to us what happens and how this story develops. 

If you have any questions left, don't be afraid to ask them. 

I would be very interested in joining you for this story.  I love the idea of playing a quiet, shy, surpriseable femboy in a loving diaper relationship, and love the setup you have so far..  How open are you to including other ideas such as Bondage, dominance and submission, and perhaps untraining and other forms of permanent regression?  I definitely don't need any of these elements to be in the story, but am curious how you feel about them.  Feel free to message me if you want to take the rest of this private.

Very well! I was afraid I'd never find anyone because half of the people here seem to be borderline illiterate. 

To answer your first question: I want to keep the dom/sub relation rather subtle. Obviously I am a bit more dominant, my traits reveal that. But I rather want to be equal and just a regular boyfriend, rather than have some actual ''hierarchy'' going on.

Usually I prefer to not regress fully. I sure do not mind acting childish at times, but the humiliation of being adult, yet still wearing diapers, is a big part of what makes it so exciting. The fact that it's not normal and naughty.

As to untraining. We are in this relationship for a while already, so I can implement us already being incontinent. It depends on where exactly you want to start. We could be in the midst of it for all you want. 

About bondage I am not so sure. I would not say that's something I enjoy a lot.

Gotcha gotcha, with the dom/sub stuff,bondage, and regression.  You're good with dipping your toes, but don't want it to be a major theme in the story.

With untraining, how about if your character is already incontinent, and want me to be as well, so you start untraining me, and I agree to it, but am a bit reluctant, and hesitant, when it comes down to actually wetting myself, making you push me a little bit?

Exactly. I shall try to see when I can imply those things, as you likely enjoy it.

That sounds good to me.

One last thing. Are sexual acts okay with you? Because aside from the diaper stuff, this of course is a romantic relationship between two boys and I would like to add some 'intense moments in it.

Then we are just about ready to start this off. What's a point you would like to start at? And details and such, how about those?

Because we can either have a house of our own or we are roommates at college or so. What's more to your liking?

Sounds good to me, I think I'm going to go with Yumi for my character's name, and I think I'd prefer for us to have a house together.  Are there any other details we need?

Yumi is an adorable name! Alright, got it. 

Aside from that, I don't know. We sleep together in one room, that is all. The room is slightly modified to contain a changing table and such. Of course we also have femboy clothes and some baby clothing in adult sizes. That's all. Everything else will develop through the story.

I would like you to start things off. Choose a starting point you are most  comfortable with and I shall jump in after you. First want to see what you're capable of.

Got it started, :)  Hope you like it.  If there's anything you want me to change, remove, or add, just let me know, I'm happy to make whatever edits you want.  Looking forwards to writing with you.