LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike smiled “that sounds great guys and Janie, I’m glad you’re being such a good boy for your big brother sines he will be helping to watch you most days after school  you need to learn to lessen to him. Anyway guys dinner will be about 10 minutes so finish up that chapter”

Mike clearified “no sweetheart you’re not big enough we both know that and I have some grownup things to do like cook and correct things so I’ll feel better having someone here to keep an eye on things and what’s your job again”

Coby beamed at the complement “well you’re pretty light baby bro” once in the kitchen Cody looked at the table two places were set with glasses and glass plates the other had a plastic plate and matching sippy “where do you think you sit baby bro”

Mike chuckled as he filled Jim’s cup with apple juice “sorry sweetheart but you’re a messy little eater and I want to keep your clothes clean” he deposited the juice in front of Jim unless you want one of us to feed you, even then you should probably keep the bib