LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike uncovered his eyes “no sweetheart it’s perfect you look like a little boy ready behave for his baby sitter, remember the boys are supposed to think your thier age but less mature so they need to set a good example for you” he shrugged it helps that thier taller then you

Mike put a hand on the boys shoulder and gave it a squeeze “it it make you feel better your close in height that why we need to keep you barefoot from now on and no, just act like you maybe just more excited kids realky aren'tall that different you’ll see sweetheart” he pulled the boy into a hug

Jim for a second looked at Mike with a confused face before he realized what his situation was. "Oh good idea Uncle. Come on cody we can do." Jim paused for a second while looking at the books, "Um, I guess...winnie the pooh looks alright."

Jim was taken back by the question, "Oh um...well you see." Jim was trying to find words, but he couldnt say he was older than Cody. He wouldnt believe him. "Well...well I uh, maybe i'm a little younger..by like a few months or a year. But i'm around your age Cody...but but can you keep reading?" Jim said as his voice cracked the whole time