LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike got into bed and wrapped his arms around the boy yawning as he laid them both down “what you want to do is fine sweetheart now just close your eyes and rest baby, just rest” he closed his eyes and was asleep in seconds 

Jim was still a little on edge, but soon found comfort in Mike's big strong arms. He tried to adjust a little but Mike was too strong for him to get out. After a minute or so, Jim felt safer and fell asleep in Mike's arms.

Jim awoke an hour after Mike had left. He let out a big stretch and yawn as he tried to feel Mike's arm's. He slowly turned and realized Mike wasn't there. He looked at the time and decided to get up. He saw the list of chores on the night stand, Jim was determined to get these done today since he didn't yesterday. After freshening up a bit he went to work. He made sure to fold Mike's bed and his own. While he was making his own bed, he stopped and thought about last night. He decided to text Mike, "Hey Mike. Sorry about last night, I usually don't do that lol But thanks for taking care of it man, you're the best. What time you think you'll be home?"

Mike wrote back “no problem little buddy, what are uncles for, hope your day is going well and the chores are getting done. Keep in mind that Cody will be getting to the house right after me so you need to be ready please. Love Unk

• 2 weeks later...

Jim rolled his eyes at the uncle comment. He messaged back and said, " lol, i'll make sure to be ready when you get home in a few hours. See ya then." Jim started to get to work as he cleaned the living room, making sure to vacuum and polish the table. After a few hours went by he decided to get ready. After taking a shower he looked through his pile of clothes which were all wrinkled. He thought to himself, "What would make me look younger. " He had a plain blue shirt and a pair of shorts he put on. He put some body spray on, sat on the couch and waited for Mike to get home.

Jim squinted a bit but he figured Cody must be behind him so he went to hug Mike while saying, "He Uncle Mikey, I missed you so much." As he was hugging Mike he looked over his shoulder and said, "Uh...is Cody not here yet?"

• 2 months later...

Mike gave the smaller boy a patted “my good little Jamie” that got to the spare room and mike put the boy down “ok bud let’s get you extra cute, not that you need any help with that strip down everything kiddo even your socks” he pulled out some Superman   underoos “how about paw patrol baby”

Jim blushed a bit at the compliment and in a soft tone said, "Aw...unckie mike." Then his mood changed saying, "uhhh wait, um..I'm not sure about that. I don't really want to...besides those look too small for me." Jim said knowing those closed looked about his size.