LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Thinking Jim was safe until...Cody started to tickle and tickle him. "No..no no...Big bro...ha ha ha get off ha ha ha." Jim said as he was laughing pretty loudly. It was odd because Jim usually can't control his bladder when he is tickle this much but he didn't feel the need to

• 1 month later...

Cody stopped “that’s a good bsby, I hope you remember this in school tomorrow,, remember that I’m allowed to punish you right in class if you’re naughty” the 10 year old smiled down to the baby in front of him

• 5 weeks later...

Hearing Cody say this out loud did make his heart drop a bit more. It was becoming more and more real by the second. "I...i understand big bro. But I promise I'll be good." Jim replied as he gulped a little

Michael lifts the tiny boy into his arms as Cody gets his shoes on “there’s daddy’s good little baby, bedtime time 7 as long as you’re a good boy we can always go earlier if need be” once Cody’s set they head to the car

Jim didn't feel too tired, maybe a bit tired from it being such a long day and the play area. "Ok daddy, but I am not too tired." However when he was put into the car seat he did feel his eyes get a bit tired.

Micheal and Cody both got in the front and Michael drove home he glanced in the mirror to see Jamie’s eyes getting heavy “this was a long daddy for a baby we will have to figure out a way to make sure he gets naptime at school” he said to cody

Jim looked out the window as they drove. He felt himself nod off a bit but tried to stay strong. Then he quickly whipped his head, "Mmm big bro, naptime? I..." he paused his he didn't want to upset Cody or Michael. "You..you're right big bro." Then in a quiet tone he said, "I guess."

As Jim was placed on the bed he was almost ready to knock out and in the back of his mind hope this was all a dream. "Dia..diaper?" Jim said in a bit of a shock. "Was Cody serious?" he thought to himself. "Wait a diaper..I..I know big bro knows best..but I am not sure I need one. I can be good I promise."

Jim actually panicked a bit at the thought of wetting himself while he slept. On any other night he would be 100% sure he would be fine. But today...he almost...in public. "Oh...ok big bro. I guess.....the diaper is ok."