LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Michael shook his head “no baby they’re not smarter than you you’re so so smart they just know more because you’re a tiny baby but you still need to listen to them because they’re big kids, do you understand my love”

Michael reached out and stroked Jim’s face “that’s my good boy. Rule 3 no reading because this is big boy school there may be some stuff that’s way to hard for you or isn’t appropriate. Big bro will decide what you can and can’t know. He’ll read too you”

Michael nodded and hugged his little boy “I bet it was baby boy but it’s also really bad for you to be holding your pee pee all the time so once we get you into diapers where like you should be daddy expects you to use then like a good little baby”

Michael gave the boy a squeeze “oh no sweetheart, you can try to hold it but just remember holding it too long can hurt your little body so don’t be afraid to use your diapers if you need to” he looked at Cody “ Wray do you think Cody do we have time for you and baby Jamie to play in the play place before our movie”

Michael looked to Cody who nodded “Cody what don’t you take Baby J outside to the playground while I clean up, you be a good little baby  and listen to big bro” Cody lifted Jim fromMichaels lap “ready little guy”

Jim could barely contain his excitement as he was nearly jumping in excitement. "Yes yes big bro. I want to play." Jim replied, not really remembering the last time he played in a play place.