LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Jim let out a small yelp noise as Cody started to wipe him, being unfamiliar with this feeling. He started to widen his stance a little more. Trying to think of every way out of this he couldn't think of one. Either wear the pull ups or have there be a possibility of wetting or messing himself. "Ok big bro, but can you make sure to do it quickly?"

“I’m not worried about it and all you have to worry about is being a good little baby unless of course you want an ouchi bum bum right in class” Cody shrugged as he finished up and dropped the tissues in the toilet with a flush. He then redressed the little boy “let’s go wash your hands baby bro”

Cody smiled, “I do t know why, I did all the work!” He lifted Jim onto his hip again “oh baby I’ll have to wash your tiny feet too I forgot you aren’t wearing shoes and you touched the yucky ground” he sat Jim on the sink ledge and instead of letting wash up himself he grabbed a paper towel and wet it with soap and water then started to wash the boys hands and feet “I should start carrying baby wipes”

Yet again Jim was not used to being carried and lifted up like a toddler. Having being lifted on the sink like that made him brush a bit. He somehow felt a little guilty about his dirty feet, "so..sorry big bro." But as Cody was starting to wash his feet he felt himself let out small giggles. Holding his mouth as he did them, his feet were extra ticklish. 

Cody washed the boys hands then feet enjoying the little giggles he dropped the napkins and started to tickle Jim’s feet for real “ohh ohh who’s a ticklish little baby, is Jamie a ticklish little baby”  

Jim's hands went back as he tried to brace himself against the wall. "haha ha no haha big bro stop. please." Jim let out as he tried to playfully push Cody back with his other foot. "I haha I ama ticklsh baby" he let out 

Michael took a deep breath and rubbed the little boys back “that’s exactly right sweetheart you are just a little baby our baby Jamie now I know you have to pretend to be a big boy while you are in big boy school but you must always remember that you are just a little baby and if you forget daddy or  big brother may have to remember you in front of the class.