LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

"No daddy I did hear you. I will tell everyone I'm..I'm...baby Jamie." Jim replied. He wasn't thrilled about the "baby" part, but in his position and the way he was being treated it somewhat fit.

Mike smiled there’s my good little baby” he caressed Jim cheek “now then baby as far as how big bro helps you. You dont get a say. If we want to feed you in his lap or a high chair in the cafeteria  you do as he says your job is to obey him.thats all and  Cody has permission to spank you at any point just so you know”

Jim smiled as the affection Mike showed felt nice. But as Mike was talking he did get anxious, "Spank me?" Jim said as he looked at Cody. "I..I guess that works...daddy.I don't want to get spanked." Jim felt that as embarrassing as it was to be fed, being spanked in front of his class would be far worst.

"Ok big bro, I;m stuffed. The food was super yummy." Jim said,

Mike thought for a moment “I know what will help Cody, can you just turn Jamie over so his tummy is against your and rest his chin on your shoulder then pat his back for a bit. Sometimes little ones get gassy and they don’t even know it. You have have to try this at school sometimes too”

cody happily obeyed and started to burp Jim 

Jim heard Mike and before he could say anything, Cody had flipped him around and his chin was resting on Cody's shoulder." Guys I really don't think this is nes..." Before Jim could finish his statement he felt a huge burp come up. Jim was so embarrassed as this was happening in public.

He managed to squeeze out a few more burps, before accidentally letting out a small fart. "S...so". Jim said embarrassingly.

Cody nodded and turned the tiny man around in his lap. “Ready to eat your chicken now baby bro” he grabbed a nugget, dipped it in the requested sauce and brought it to Jim’s lips “we are practicing fir school now baby birdie”

"N..no big bro, I'm ok right now. Honest." Jim said out of being embarrassed from the first time. After another nugget, he felt his stomach start to make noises. Even though it wasn't much, Jim hadn't eaten this food in a long while. It seemed to want to go right through Jim.

Cody got the boy to the bathroom quickly and strode into the stall not bothering to close the door behind them he quickly pulled off Jim shoerys s door underwear completely and set him on the toilet “go on little baby”

As Jim was being placed on the toilet he looked up and said, "Ca...can you please close the door." Jim then felt it all rush out of his system. It wasn't quiet either. After about 2 minutes of him closing his eyes and pushing for his life, he leaned back a bit and said, "That could have been bad."

• 10 months later...

Cody shrugged “I guess it’s your choice baby bro but remember I might not be able to take you potty right away so you might have an accident in class in front of everyone. Stand up and I’ll wipe you clean”

Jim slightly panicked as he slowly stood up. "Could..could there be a moment, like...like this, where he wouldn't have made it to the toilet if it wasn't for Cody?" he thought to himself. "I..I, I guess it might not be a bad idea..right? Besides..no one will know I am wearing them...right big bro?"