LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Jim suddenly became a little more nervous in a public setting. As he settled into Cody's lap he started to scan the room a little at some of the people there, trying not to make eye contact. He then heard Michael's voice and said, "Oh, ah. Can I get chicken nuggets and fries please? Oh and a coke?"

Cody nodded “I do say so Baby bro”

Michael returned with the food. He set everything down and reached into his bag and pulled out a sippy cup. He poured His chocolate milk into it””. “ here you go baby can you hold your big boy cup like a big boy”

• 7 months later...

As Jim was being handed his sippy cup he summoned all of his ability to focus as he didn't want to spill it and retain some control. He took a big gulp and let out a satisfying "ahhh.., I love chocolate milk." Jim then asked, "Can I have some fries please?"

Jim winced a little as Cody bit the fry and called him baby bird. Though Jim was starving and the smell of the fries was over whelming. He did as he was told and with his eyes mostly closed he opened his mouth and ate the fry.

Then suddenly jim nearly choked on the fry as he said "School? What school?!"

Cody held another frie to Jamie’s lips “open Baby”

mike looked surprised “we talked about this earlier baby, you being at home all by yourself isn’t working so well honey it’s just not safe so you’ll be joining Daddy’s class starting tomorrow”

Mike nodded “now that that’s settled we should talk about some of the rules for school. Do you have any ideas that they might be baby”

cody continued to feed Jamie throughout the conversation 

Jim kept eating away as he said, "Rules? Oh I'm not really sure. I don't want to eave your side. Um I promise to be quiet, but not sure what else Daddy...I mean Mike!"

A little embarrassed Jim lowered his head a bit as he reached out for his chocolate milk. It was just a little out of his reach so he did his best to extend to get it.

Mike snatched the milk bringing it to Jamie’s lips “drink Baby”

he continued “well the first rule is that you have to remember to call me daddy everyone will know you as my son. So it’s daddy from now on. The next rule is while daddy is teaching, you must stay right with Cody and do as he tell you. The next thing I need to mention is that in this class we have a jim and a Jamie already so at school you’ll be known as baby Jamie”

As Jim was being handed the drink he took a sip, than put his hands on the cup to grab it.

Jim was trying to take all of this in. This was all still a very big jump for him with what he was experiencing and did his best to stay calm. "So, I have to call you daddy and not leave Big Bro...I mean Cody's side, but Jamie?" Jim whined. "Can't I be Jimmy or something else?

Jim let out a disappointed sigh and said, "Yes daddy, I guess if I have too." He then took his sippy cup and took a big gulp and let out a small burp. "Excuse me." He said a little embarrassed.

Cody continued to feed the little boy. “Your being such a good little eater baby bro and this is just what we will do in school too”

mike smiled “so what’s your name sweetheart how will you introduce yourself to your new classmates”

"Bu...but big bro, at school? That will be embarrassing though...Can I feed myself or have you feed me in the classroom when no one is around?" Jim asked.

Focusing his attention back to Mike he answered, "I'm...I'm Jamie."

Mike gave the boy a gentle look “sweetheart you Really need To listen better I’ve said twice now that we already have a Jamie in the class so for that reason your new friends will call you Baby Jamie or just Baby if you want”