LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike smole ”thats my good. Boy, now for shoes and socks” 

Cody quickly spoke up ”no no mr. mike we should leave little Jamie barefoot and I'll carry him that wY he can't wander off shoes are for big boys not baby's like Jamie”

Mike looked at Cidy ”sure cidy, that's fine you don't mind carrying him all night”

• 4 weeks later...

Cody nodded “sure baby bro” he looked at Mike bouncing Jim a bit “can we head out to the car” 

mike nodded “sure, the car seat is all setup for our boy”

cody walked outside carrying Jim

Jim didn't fight it, he was too embarrassed. After being buckled in, he tried to move a little but was unable to. "I guess I fit a little too well, huh big bro. But let's hurry please, I am so hungry!"

Jim got a lttle happy seeing Mike come out as that meant they were on their way. Seeing Mike check his car seat an give him a kiss, he blushed a little at his comment. "Hehe...tha...thank you Mi...I mean daddy." Jim replied.

Mike have Jim’s tiny barefoot a tickle “daddy’s happy baby. We have a few things to talk about at dinner sweetheart all good things.” He got in the drivers side and started the engine “ how about McDonald’s guys the one near the move has a great play  place”

"Oh, well, I mean we can. I wouldn't mind..some fries too please." Jim replied. Jim had always loved play places and was the one thing he didn't mind about this size. But with his age he never dreamed of being in one again.

They. Pulled into McDonald’s. Cody  unbuckled Jim and lifted. Him to his hip “you hungry baby bro” Michael joined the boys “we also need to have a little chat baby about some changes”

• 3 months later...