LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Cody let out a loud short laugh at being tickled. He then tried to regain composure by saying, "Uhhh, I don't think so? I haven't been to the movies in a really long time so it might still be? An oh dinner? Really I get to choose?" He paused and thought about it for a second. "Well, it has been a few years since I ate there but how about Red Robin? Their fries are always so good!"

Cody nodded ”theyvhave really yummy burgers there and there's one right near the movie theater so that's really good”

Just then Mike walked though the door with his hands full. He put the bags down and dropped to his knees ”hey baby”

Mike rubbed the boys back “no reason to be embarrassed Baby lots of little boys have trouble with the potty” he pulled out the new potty “I want you to sit in the new potty baby and try to make peepee and poopies please”

"In..In front of Cody?" Jim asked as he looked over his shoulder. He then slowly started to take off his underwear, took a deep breath and sat on the potty. He was a little bashful so he tried closing his eyes to concentrate.

Mike shrugged baby I just said we don’t have Secrets from big brother”

he looked at Cody we need to get going if we’re going to make the movie, will you run up and get Jamie a T-shirt and some shorts please” Cody nodded and ran off

Mike lite up “you did baby, you made peepee in the potty, you are such a big boy!” He hugged him then potty led up his underwear” just then Cody returned holding clothes “Jamie baby tell big brother what you did, tell him what a big boy you are”