LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike yawned and stretched ”i need to get ready for work, I'm just glad it's Friday. Don't forget Anout our treat tonight... I think Cody is coming with us. Won't that be fun.i think Cidy will be here before me after school I need to stop at the store on my way home.” mike  puased ”you going to be ok here  yourself baby, I'm not loving this arrangement”

Jim paused as he forgot for a second on what he needed to do. He lifted the toliet seat up and got on his toes as he started to pee. Shooting for the toilet, he got most of it in. Then accidentally slammed the toilet lid. "All...all done."

Jim didn't do a whole lot that day since he really couldn't go out. He made his sandwich and found some chips in the cupboard. Then plopped his butt on the couch and watched tv all day, unsure if Cody or Mike would be home first. Without knowing it he fell asleep on the couch.

Jim slowly woke up  as he heard knocks at the door. He ran to the door to see who it was, he couldn't reach the eye whole so he looked through the window. "Oh it's Cody." Jim said as he opened the door. "He...hey big bro."