LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike smiles and began to gently run the little boys back “I have done grownup things to do baby and your big bro just texted me with a homework question so I need to call him before it gets too late. For now though close those little eyes” he began to rub circles in Jamie’s back

Jim was fast asleep, smelling Mike's bed made him feel at ease. He felt so tiny in the big bed. Jim didn't hear Mike enter the room and he didn't feel him be swallowed up in his arms. He was able to move around a bit as he rested his small head on Mike's chest. Around 3 am Jim felt a need to go pee, he slowly woke up and realized he couldn't get out of Mike's arms. "Pst mike, I mean uncle mike. Can you let me go, I need to pee?"

• 4 weeks later...

Michael rubbed the boys head ”i don't know baby, it's not my favorite idea, I'd rather you call me at least.. Tell you what we can put a monitor in your from too so I can always hear you when you need me, how does that sound my love”  he paused for a minute ”you done baby, do you need to make poopies”

Jim didn't mention to Mike that he had been dealing with constipation for the past few months due to his diet. All he was eating was greasy foods and made it hard for him. Jim did as he was told and gave 3 big pushes, the last push his face turned bright red. His eyes went big as a little came out, "Oh..felt like it has been a week since I last...uh..nevermind."

Mike smirked ”i know sweetheart,  he grabbed toilet paper and quickly got the little boy clean ”now we just need to wash ouR hands baby and we can get back to sleep” he Took the boy by the hand and leadhim to the sink. He washed both of their hands together ”do you want to walk baby or should daddy carry you”

Jim,not realizing he called Mike dada, slept through the night. When he woke he wasn't fully use to waking up in a different bed, "did yesterday really happen?" he thought to himself. He laid in bed for a little while longer, waiting for Mike.