LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Jim starred at the ceiling for a bit as he reflected on the day he just had. Being the younger, or baby bro to someone much younger than him. It was a little unusual to say the least, but the care an love he felt was nice. Not long after he fell asleep, but would awake in a few hours needing to use the potty

Mike cupped the boys cheek “you’ll just need to get used to it sweetheart I know it’s new but Cody’s like a parent to you so it’s your job to do as he says” he offered his hand “I think some little boy needs the potty”

Mike chuckled “ok baby whatever you say for now, just remember if Cody or I decide you do need diapers or anything else then our word is final” he brought Jamie to the toilet “make peepee baby I’ll be right out here, you call me before you get up”

Jim plopped off the toliet as he did what he said. He giggled a little and got a little hard at being wiped. "Um....um Mik...i mean uncle mike. I'm not scared or anything...but can i sleep with you in your bed please? I really liked it from last night."