LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Cody smiled as he settledche boy on his lap and rubbed his bare back “ you look so cute in your little undies baby bro so from now on that’s all I want you to wear when I cone over and if your wearing anything else I’ll jusr undress you”

Cody tightened his hold on the smaller boys waist “no Mr Mike i told baby Jamie that his isn’t allowed to wear anything except his cute little undies in the house from now on”

mike smiles and shrugged “ok I’ll just put these away”

Mike gave Jim an even look “no worries sweetheart, you can still wear these to bed but if your big brother has made a decision I’m not going to go again him he’s basically like a second parent for you now so unless he makes a choice that will hurt you you do as he says” he gently stroked the boys cheek “we clear on that pretty boy”

Cody gave the boy a backward hug rocking him a bit” mike stood and leaned down to kiss Jim’s cheek “there’s my good little boy” I’m going to get us all so e ice cream” as he left the room Cody called behind him “just get 2 bowls we can feed Jamie’s so he doesn’t make a mess”

Jim smiled a bit at all the attention and warmth he was getting, it had been ages since he had received anything like this. "Wait i want a bowl too. Cod...I mean Big bro I can eat out of a bowl. Even a tiny one." Jim said as he looked up to Cody.

Cody smiled and cuddled the smaller boy as he read. Mike finished cleaning the kitchen then returned with the promised ice cream or course handing the bowl and spoon to Cody. Mike also fastened a bib around Jim’s neck “there we go sweetheart all ready for your treat. Cody scooped a bit of ice cream on the spoon “open up baby bro”

Jim saw the ice cream comes towards him as he went to reach for it, only to have the much taller Cody snatch it. Without warning Mike fastened the bib around Jims neck. And before he could get a word out Cody was offering Jim ice cream. He then looked towards the spoon and opened wide. The ice cream tasted so nice, but gave Jim a shiver as he ate it, which cause a little to seep out of his mouth