LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike smiled “that’s a good boy” delivered all three of them food them sat “now sweetheart we need to talk about some rules the biggest one you need to understand is that while Cody is watching you he is considered a grownup and is in charge your job is to listen to him like a good little boy but remember he’s a grownup so if he feels its needed he can punish you” 

Mike smiled at he cleared the plates “okay sweetheart and from now on you can show me and Cody if you want to walk or be carried. If you want walk hold out your hand and I’ll hold it, if you want to be carried hold up your arms, practice now honey how do you want to get to the bathroom”

Mike smiled he took the boys hand “we will be right back Cody, work on your reading please” he brought Jim to the bathroom and knelt in front of him” without asking he started to strip the boy “if Cody is going to be helping us from now on we need to do a couple of things”

Mike looked at Jim with an edge to his voice ‘no Jamie this is realky helping Cody, he is trying harder with his studies and his attitude is great, this is working so we need to double down what I meant was if Cody is going to be helping you in the bath  from now own we need to get rid of your body hair and sorry sweetheart you realky cant do this part alone”

Mike shook his head “Jamie honey, listen this is important to make it convincing 9 year olds don’t have body hair, so neither do you I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before, now please move your hands like a good boy so we can get this done”

Mike smiled “there’s my good boy, and you’ll see this will be much better” he pulled out some hair remover cream and lathered the boy from neck to ankles “I think this will help you” he looked at Jim’s private parts “god Jamie’s you are just the cutest little thing”

Jim relaxed as the bath felt nice, it was as though he could forget his troubles for the time being. The hair removal felt like a tingly feeling for him but it didn't hurt. He saw his hair in the tub as it started to fall out,"Thought I would have more hair." Jim said with an awkward laugh

Jim continued to let Mike wash him. He couldn't remember when he was treated and handled so nicely like this. After Mike had dried him off Jim said, "My body feels weird, kinda sensitive. I've never really even shaved my face so all of this is odd."