LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike sat down “look Cody especially is. Super smart but distracted and unfocused as well as anxious and lacking confidence so it’s great that he want to help out we really need. To roll with it”

Jim hoped on the couch as he grabbed the remote to turn it on. "It is scary, but i've already seen the first 2 seasons and this one is suppose to be scarier! How do you work this remote Mike?" Jim asked as he tried to put on the show.

Mike sighs and takes the remote “we can watch that bud but I have two weird requests for you ok first I want you to call me Uncle all the time, that way it won’t feel weird and you won’t forget when they are here, can you do that buddy”

Jim paused as he said, "Uncle, I don't mind when the kids are here but just us? I guess man, but it's going to feel really weird. I mean we grew up together and now i'm calling you my uncle? Can we start tomorrow at least?"

Mike sighed “it is weird kiddo, but I just do t want to slip up that would be weirder which is why I’m going to call you thing ps like kiddo and other pet names and why I’m going to ask you to started being more affectionate like hugging goodnight and goidbuy and stuff like they you know normal things kids do with thier parents”

Jim was taken back further at this. Deep down Jim longed for a relationship with a parent type, but Mike? Sure he may have thought about it once but this seemed strange right now. Taking a deep breath he said, "I guess I can do that. I mean, it might take some getting use to but I'm sure I can manage...Uncle Mike." He winked.

Mike smiled and pulled the boy onto his lap hugging him and kissing his hair “there’s my good boy now then sweets five that show” he left Jim on his lap as he put the show on. “If this is too s sry buddy just close your eyes ok”

Jim smiled at the attention he was receiving from Mike, it had been so long for him. As Jim found the show he said, "Don't worry, I can barely watch this show on my own. But with my big strong Uncle hear I should be ok." Right away as the first episode started, Jim was startled a bit as he grabbed onto Mike's arm. He released this and let go right away.

Mike holds the boy and watchs the show with him. After two episodes he stops “sorry kiddo it’s bedtime, we can watch more tomorrow. He stands andshodt Jim go his hip “ let’s get you tucked in Jamie”

Mike shook his head and fussed over the blankets then you call me and I’ll rub your back or you can sleep in my bed but somehow I think your just giving me a hard time so good night little on” he leaned in kissing Jim forehead “I’ll see you in the morning” he shut off the light but left the door cracked

As Mike walked out, Jim thought to himself, "SLeep in his bed? I wonder how that would go?" He then shook it off as he laid in bed, thinking about how his relationship with Mike was going to change. Not long after he fell asleep, until around 3 am when he had to pee.

Once he was done he washed his hands and laid back in bed. He then started to hear noises outside. It was probably just his mind playing tricks on him, until he saw a shadow near his closet. Putting the covers over his head he yelled, "Mike...MIKE!"

“Jamie, sweetheart “ what’s wrong Mike asked as he came into the room he saw the svpcared boy and went over to the bed. He pulled the covered down. D pulled the boy into his lap rocking him “it’s ok big boy Uncles here, I’ve got you”

Mike smiled gently “course Jamie,” he lifted the boy under the armpits “leave that stuff buddy I have plenty of pillows and blankets” he carried Jim to his room and placed him on the bed pulling back the covers “ now settle in kiddo” he tucked the boy in”