LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Mike smiled “well I got some money from my parents and I have a reliable job” he looked down at himself fully dressed then at Jaime in pajamas and barefeet and he realized that he liked the difference. He brought the try to the table “ let’s talk bud”

• Like 1

Mike smiled “well buddy, I had a little proposition for you, call it a little job if you want it. You know I tutor and teach, well a bunch of my students have trouble listening to me and thier parents and I was wandering if maybe if I paid you you would act as a sort of peer role model for them. We could pass you off as my younger brother or nephew who is staying here and we’ll no offense bud but you could easily be one of my 5th graders, maybe younger. Anyway you would just like participate in the sessions I run and to as I say when they are here show them what it means to be a good boy, what do you days?”

• Like 1

Jim paused and looked at Mike. After about 30 seconds he slowly said, "you....want me to..pretend I'm in the 5th grade? Even though I'm an adult. Like you want me to be a kid? Why can't i just be your TA or we play like a good cop bad cop kind of deal?"

Mike shook his head “no, see we’ve tried all of that and it just doesn’t work, what I really need is someone to gain thier trust as a friend and Jodie good behavior, it would only be when kids are in the house at least mostly. It’s ok if it’s too much I just thought you need money and I need help so”

Jim rubbed his eyes as he was actually contemplating this idea. He did need the money and as long as this was only at his house it wouldn't be a big problem. "I..I mean, how much are we talking about? You would owe me big for acting like a kid here? I would be open...to discussing this more."

Mike smiled “that would be great buddy, I would be paying you my self you would be like a contractor so maybe half 30 percent of everything I make you get that would probably be about be between 3 and 5 hundred dollars a week. No pressure but you would need to decide soonish I have a kid coming in about 30 minutes”

'Dude 30 minutes? You drop this kind of deal out of no where and expect me to make my decision in such a short amount of time?" Jim said as he walked back and forth. "Alright i'll do it, but you get me a case of beer as soon as this kid leaves alright?"

Mike looked at Jim “Jamie “I really want your help here, but I dont drink or keep Alcohol in the house, there are too many kids in and out I need to keep them safe and set a good example but tell you what if you help me when I treat you to the movie this weekend I’ll take you to dinner and you can get a drink then. Now if your going to do this you better come with me so we can get you ready”

Jim got a little more cheery at the sound of a free movie and dinner. "Fine i'll wait till we see the movie. But wait, get ready? I can't wear this? I feel like it's pretty causal for the job you want me to do."

Mike smiled as he led the way into the house “that’s true bud but umm we need to get you some more age appropriate clothing luckily I keep some stuff on hand and then I should quickly explain my approach to kids I’m a very rule based I guess...” he led the way to another spare bedroom and shuffled through a drawer pulling out a pair of spider man pajama shorts and a matching top “pull those on bud” 

Jim blushed bright red, "Holy crap Mike. You want...you want me to wear those?! Geez, ugh let me change in the bathroom real quick." Jim came back out in the outfit and he was left speechless on how he looked.

Mike beamed “Jamie you look so cute” he shook his head “anyway as I said I tend to be pretty rule based and your job is going to be to model good boy behaviors. I setting you up as almost a little brother to them. Someone they will want to help take care of and show good behavior for. Now should we say you’re my nephew?

Jim got a little angry at the cute comment made by Mike but was still trying to process all that was happening. "Nephew?  Sure that works, I doubt that we think i'm your long lost son or anything. How long is this kid going to be here? I want to get out of these asap."

Mike smiled “thanks bud, your the best, there are two boys coming tonight and well” he hesitated they will probably be here until after you bedtime” he said the last part in quotes. They stay until about 8;30 soIll just let you know when it’s safe, in the mean time remember to call me uncle and do as your told” they made thier way down stairs

Jim looked back at Mike and said, "Bedtime? Are you joking? If I'm suppose to be in the 5th grade I should be able to stay up past 8:30 Michael. Jesus dude. Alright that sounds like a plan...I guess. Just don't make me do anything too embarrassing please. Simple stuff, I go to my room  for "bed" and I come back out later?"

Mike gave Jim an apologetic smile “Jamie buddy do you remember 5th grade, you were already the smallest so umm we are going to say you are a bit younger like I said we are going for younger brother here.and yah we’ll just see how the night goes”

just then the door bell rang “ would you like to greet our guests big boy”

Jim gave Mike a mean look at the younger comment but didn't have time to react.

"Sure thing...uncle...Mike." jim said as he headed towards the door. He took a deep breath, opened the door and said, "Heeey whats up man? I'm Jim"

Mike shook his head and stepped forward “Cody, Brian come in boys. This little guy is my nephew Jamie and he will be staying here from now on, I need you guys to help me out with him and set a good example

Cody and Brian stepped in they were in fact both taller then Jim Cody waved “hey little guy, I’m Cody”

Jim paused for a second, "Did Mike just say they were here to help me out?" he thought to himself.

"Uh...hey..Cody, my name is Jim but Uncle Mike likes to call me that sometimes. And just so you know, i'm in the 5th grade, even if I am on the shorter side. You guys are too right?"

Mike walked into the kitchen and turned on the boy “1 you are supposed to be following my lead here and two, if we ever decide to introduce you as an adult I would think you would want to use your own name so my thought is that we call little you Jamie to avoid confusion” he shook his head you really don’t pick up on clues buddy boy”

"Look don't call me buddy boy when it's just us. Besides, you said I would be setting a good example for them and not the other way around." Jim said as he rolled his eyes. "Fine, i'll follow your lead from now on, just don't be too childish with me please."

Mike smiled and put a hand on Jim’s shoulder “thanks bud and your going to have to  forgive me if I slip sometimes, I’m around children almost all of the time now then  what your name”