LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A fortunate mistake (Descriptive roleplay)

AchtungAestethicc

"Ugh... I sure am lucky..."

With a rather annoyed expression, Tristan looks up at the sky full of dark gray clouds. The 16 years old boy, who is rather short for his age, was just on his way walking home on a pressumable sunny day when all of a sudden all hell broke loose and he had to take shetler beneath a tree, which definitely didn't prevent him from becoming wet. He had been walking for a while and now cannot continue. He has at least another 30 minutes to go, which will not be pleasant with clothes all soaked. The boy tries to hide the bag he has with him, trying to limit how wet it will become. He has something very important in it: teenage diapers.

Ever since a year ago, Tristan discovered that he loved the A/TBDL lifestyle. The idea of wearing diapers and using them really did excite him. He could just lay in bed and soak his pants without having to get out. Childish clothes also appealed to him, for how cute they are. He just wishes he could be small and innocent again. Too bad that he does not have a mommy to take care of him

What the boy did not know is that today would be his lucky day. The tree he seeks shelter beneath is right next to the house of a certain woman, Y/N. She just so turns out to be a professional mommy who has taken care of big babies before. Ever since a few months she has been searching for a new little to take care of, without much luck. She wanted someone younger, who would be more obedient and easier to handle. This would be her lucky day, because that boy was standing right outside of her house! She walked to the window to look if the weather cleared up yet, when she spots the boy. Instantly noticing that he might need a better place to take shelter, Y/N then...

Rules and such:

Alright. The starter is a bit poorly done but at least you got an idea of my grammatical capabilities. Whomever wants to roleplay this with me should be capable of doing the same as I do, because I am not up to another roleplay with some illiterate moron. I want to truly submerge into the story, which is achievable if we post do our best. 

Anyways. My kinks are nearly limitless. If you'd like to add anything else to this roleplay you may go ahead. Though we shall discuss that in a PM. Here are some things I want to be included for sure:

Breastfeeding, humiliation, punishment, total control

I love being breastfed. I want to cuddle up to my mommy and feel her warmth~ I also enjoy being humiliated. To be reminded of the dirty diaper I am wearing, despite my age and how that's not how it should be and that I am just a stinky big baby. I also love being punished by, for example, not being changed. Having to wear an extra dirty diaper really makes me all tingly. And the total control part: I basically want you to decide what I do. You decide when to feed me and when I go play. If you suddenly want me to go to bed, I will have to obey. I want to be your little baby boy and have mommy decide all that I may do. >~<

I hope that clears things up a little. I likely made this a little too long now...

Pictures: First one is you and the second one is me

orig.png

583c91960d6d03fafa2b34b91edd7599.png

Archived