LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Just about tomorrow” she led Andy into the large clean kitchen where Chris already sat “let’s all sit down” she began so Andy... I I have get back to work titans while I’m at work I’m going to depend on Chris to show you around”

Erica smiles “that’s great honey and I’m going to expect you to cooperate with Chris and remember that’s he knows his way around so if he has an idea or suggestion you really should listen until you get your bearings okay sweetheart”

Andy was a little suspicious to what Erica was saying, but shrugged it off. He didn't think a 12 year old would do much except play video games or anything so it couldn't be that bad, but he had to ask. "Sure honey, but I mean what kind of ideas or suggestions would he have? Maybe like what to eat or watch on tv?"

Erica smiles lovingly “no big deal hon but I’m sure that Chris will be taking you on a tour and showing you all around the house and keep in mind that you don't know your way around so I’m going to ask you to defer to him until you know about things”

Andy was slightly embarrassed at the comment but knew it was necessary. He had a box he would use at his old place for the same purpose. "Ya, a uh...a stool would be great. I would love to get a glass of water on my own." Andy said with an awkward laugh.