LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy nodded and said, "Well maybe in a bit, i'm just so excited." After about 30 of driving, Andy could feel his body starting to feel heavy. He looked over at Erica and smiled as he started to close his eyes. "I love you Erica." Was the last word he said as he closed his eyes.

Andy woke up feeling groggy, he felt like he slept a whole day. He looked at the time and it was 10:00 AM. "Erica, geez I slept the whole night. Are we at your house? I would love to get out of these clothes." As Andy pulled up his seat he looked around and saw they were at the airport. 'Uh...honey why are we at the airport? I thought we were going home so I could change."

Erica smiled and took Andy’s hand “right here sweetheart” she lead him to a baggage claim and waited with excitement. The doors opened and the. Crowd came out. A tall figure waved at Erica smiling Chris may be 12 but he was 6 feet tall and was clearly very developed “hey mom he said in a deep voice”

Andy was a little preoccupied as he was looking around to make sure people werent looking at him. Then as he turned and heard a deep mans voice he saw Chris and said, "Holy shit. I mean holy cow, look at you Chris. My name is Andy." He then extended his small hand towards the enormous child.

Chris smiled and looked down at Andy “my mom told me all about you Andy, I’m sure we will be friends... nice jammies”

erica smiled “I love seeing my boys get along I’ll get your bag sweetheart you take Andy’s hand he doesn’t know his way around but parking is expensive so we need to hurry” Chris took off practically dragging Andy 

Andy took a small sigh of relief at the fact that Erica had braced her son for him, but then slightly blushed at the jammies comment. "Haha, thanks. Your mom picked them out, we were in a hurry so you know.'

Then Andy gave out a "Woah...easy Chris." as he was being dragged by this child.