LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Andy couldn't believe his eyes, it was like a dream come true. He would be out of his horrible life and in the arms of Erica. "Yes yes yes, a thousand times yes Erica. I will do anything you ask and be on my best behavior for you.

Erica smiled “well well sweetheart here the thing, you remember I have a son right, well I would never ever do anything that might be a bad influence on him so if we did this we would have to get married and I’d want you to take my name, I can’t change it because of my job sweetheart”

Andy was trying to process all of this. "Ma..married? I never even thought about it.. I mean..uh." After a minute of digesting what Erica was asking he said, :Yes, yes I'll do anything as long as I can be with you. When can we get married and where?"

Erica looked around “ok sweetheart, we can just leave everything else and pick up whatever you may need, she kissed the boy on the cheek “for now just pack swans I’ll pick you up In The morning. Oh and you may need to call your job and landlord sweetheart”

• 2 months later...

Andy shook his head up and down vigorously saying, "Yes yes yes..I'll do that now." He was jumping up and down for joy as he texted his boss saying, "thanks for the job but I found something better, I quit." Then as he was packing his few possessions he started to call his landlord. "Yes Mr. Stevens, um I won't be able to stay here anymore I uh..have a family emergency and need to take care of my dad. Huh?...ya...ya, ok. I'll send you the rest of the month and leave the key under the matt. Yes all my stuff will be gone tonight!."

Andy came out of the room with huge smile saying, "Alright everything is done! Quit my job and sending my landlord the remaining 200 I have in my bank account to cover the rest of the rent for the month."

Erica smiled and held out her hand okay then sweetheart let’s hit the road, actually maybe you should try to go potty first it’s a long drive oh and here I bought these for you hoping you’d say yes so you’ll be nice and comfy for the ride just change in the bathroom”

inside the bag was basically pajamas they were Batman shorts with a matching tee shirts and slides

Andy smiled as Erica handed the bag to him, then as he looked into the bag he paused for a good minute. "Haha...Erica..are you serious? I mean these are for kids? I thought I was going to be married to you? But, I guess I could wear them just for tonight..for you."

Andy help up the shorts and said, "I guess Erica, whatever you want. But I'll be able to change before your we pick up your son right?" Andy then sat on the toilet and started to pee as he took off his clothes. Once he was done he flushed and put on the shorts and shirt. As he was leaving he saw himself in the mirror, he looked so kiddy, but was going to argue with Erica. He came out and said, "Well...I mean I could say they're more comfortable."