LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy became flustered as he said, 'ha ha...yea..hehe that would be great. My favorite is cookies and cream. But if you don't like that you can choose, anything but pistachio. I have a nut allergy." 

Erica smiled “ok sweetheart no nuts” she ordered a cookies and cream and waited for the cone then led the way to a bench and pulled Andy onto her lap “this should be fine sweetheart here take a lick”

Andy's mouth watered as the ice cream was being prepared. Like a child he followed the ice cream cone to the bench but was pleasantly surprised at Erica placing him on her lap. He then blushed red as he said, "Um erica, people are staring a bit. Can you put me down please? I want the ice cream but what will people think?"

Andy looked away again and saw a person or two stare as they walked by. He shook it off and took a big bite saying, "I trust you Erica and I won't let you have all..." He stopped mid sentence as he realized he bit off more than he could chew. He started to get a brain freeze.

Andy had his eyes shut as he was breathing heavy. After about a minute he felt better. Andy smiled as he was sharing his ice cream with Erica. He was pretty excited that he would lick what she licked. "This is my first time sharing ice cream with anyone. It tastes better, don't you think?"

Erica smiled “my son and I used to share all the time, now he’s too cool but sure sweetheart it’s lots of fun” she smiled and booted Andy’s noes with the ice cream then licked it “you’re a really sweet boy”

Andy's mind was racing, he felt so turned on and at the same time so safe with Erica. "Well i'll never be too cool for you Erica. Today has probably been the best day of my life and I've been so happy with you."

Andy went up into his room to release some of the tension he had built up around Erica. He couldn't sleep that night, all he did was toss and turn and think about her. At work he could barely pay attention as customers ordered. He asked his boss to leave an hour early, which his boss agreed to. Andy then headed to the local Hallmark and picked out a card for Erica. Andy's hand writing was awful so he took some time writing out a card for her. Once six came around he pretended to come out the back of the pizza shop and waved to Erica as he approached the car.

Erica smiled when she saw the boy and waved. She got out of the cars d gave him a big hug, hey sweetheart how was your day, I thought we would go back to your place maybe clean just a bit and I could make you dinner, how does that sound love” she offered the boy her hand

Andy took her hand and said," My day was good, how was yours? And I guess we can do that, what are you going to make?" Andy was so nervous but he gathered enough courage to open his backpack and give Erica th card. "This...this is for you."