LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Andy panicked slightly as the thought of him not only wearing these but only wearing these outside made him fidget a bit. "No." Andy belted out. "No please, I don't want to go out in these. Can I at least have shorts to cover them?"

Chris got a steely look in his eyes. He reached out and stroked the boys chin “did you just say no to me peanut, are tiny little boys allowed to say no to grown ups” he waited for an answer 

Chris’s eyes blazed. He reached back and his hand connected with Andy’s cheek with a slap “let’s get this straight you are whatever I say you are  and if you disagree you will always be punished” now what are you peanut?”

"Ouch!" Andy said he pain and terror. Trying to fight back the tears, he nodded and said, "I...I am a baby". He hated saying this out loud as the young man in front of him control of him

Andy was a little shaken to say the least but knew it was best to keep not upset Chris again. Reaching his tiny hand out he said, "Yes...yes sir." Andy was not looking forward to this.

Andy look confused as he said, "Over dressed? I mean I am barely wearing anything at all...sir." For a second Andy though, "No, no he couldn't mean what I think he means. There is no way I could be outside naked, I'm an adult!"

Andy went into full panic mode as his worst fears was coming true. "Bu but sir, I ...I really enjoy these undies, they are so cool and I just like wearing them." Andy said hoping to convince Chris to leave them on.

At this point Andy was scared for 2 reasons. Exposing himself to the world and what Chris would do if he didn't co-operate. Slowly, Andy started to remove the underwear. He quickly covered himself as he handed Chris the underwear

Andy looked around and thankfully didn't see anymore, but knew there would be a high chance with him being out in the open like this. "Not...not to hide it sir?" Andy said as he slowly...slowly removed his hands