LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris stood “come on peanut game time is over for now” he shut off the tv “if you behave you can play again later” he walked over to Andy and put his hand on his shoulder “we’ll have to make a rule about standing so close to the screen but for now let’s go see our room”

Chris led th boy into thier bedroom. His side was clean and very mature looking but on the other side Of the room there was a toddler bed with a guard rail “you’ll sleep there peanut it the perfect size for you” 

• 4 weeks later...

Chris shrugged “I don’t know why she wouldn’t be, she asked me to take care of her little guy besides she busy sooo once you tell her it’s what you want she’ll go along with it, you’ll see Peanut everything will be fine as long as you’re a good boy”

Chris giggled “god you really are just a tiny little peanut aren’t you” he lifted the boy to give him access to the soap and water “this is why you need a grownup to keep you safe isn’t it munchkin you’re only baby sized”

Andy let out a "hmph" noise as Chris lifted. As he started to wash his hands with the help of Chris he said, " Well the sink was never this high at my old, but I did have a step stool to help me out. An...and I'm not baby sized....sir. Just a little short."