LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy felt defeated, he slowly turned and had his back to Chris as he started to get dressed. What even made it worst is how well the kiddy underwear fit him. Once he was done putting his clothes on, he sulked over to Chris and said, "ok..i'm dressed. Now what?"

• 1 month later...

Andy let out a small noise as he was being lifted by surprise. He then gripped the chair to balance himself. Then looking at Chris he said, "I won't move." Andy then relaxed a bit as he started to swing his ting legs from the stool, "So what do you guys got to eat?"

“Oh is the little prince whining again” he smiled “when could I have even looked buddy, I’ve been watching you this whole time. Tell you what If you take a nap for me I’ll look for your stuff and if I can’t find it we can go shopping tomorrow”

Chris smiled as he walked over to he reached out and gave the sole of andys exposed foot a tickle ”Im trusting you monkey so don't let me down oh and we are kind of formal around here you should probably get used to addressing anyone bigger then  you as sir or mam, understand peanut”