LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

“Sorry buddy, I was like 7 when I was your size thats what I’ve got” he looked at the boy “now we don’t really have  much in the way of shoes so you’ll have to stick to those flip flops you cane here in” He continued so a couple of other things as you can see this was was made for talk people and it could be dangerous for someone of your ummm size so be careful and no Bri g in the kitchen by yourself for now”

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy was slightly shaking his head at everything he was hearing in distraught. "Wait so even if I wanted a glass of water I wouldn't be able to do it? Come on thats a little much, I could just push a chair up and use that for some height."

Chris looked at the smaller man “can cars even see you when you cross the street he asked, you what we better say you should hold mr hand when we are out. Did you make your bed, we should go check. He strode off in the direction of Andy’s bedroom

Chris turned areound so he way right in Andy’s face “we do not use that type of language in this house that will be your only warning” he walked into Andy’s room “making beds is one of moms strict rules... but what are these” he held up the underrooss he had given Andy to wear “aren’t these their underwear I left out for you Andrew” 

Chris made a tutting noise and reached forward grabbing Andy’s arm “we could have done this the easy way little boy but I guess you just don’t want to listen well... there are consequences for that” in one swift motion Andy’s shorts were around his ankles and Chris was glaring “I thought I told you to change these”

Andy was caught off guard by Chris, he couldn't believe how strong and forceful this kid was being. "Yo what the fuck Chris!  You can't just pants me like and there was no way I was going to wear those. Andy then tried to break away from Chris but his grip was too tight.

Smiling Chris sat the boy up so he sat on his out stretched knee then cupping his cheek he began to wipe away the boys tears “now I trust we won’t have to have this conversation again will we little one and you are going to put your undies on like a good boy aren’t you”

Andy felt humiliated and it made it worst when Chris was wiping his tears. He started to rub his eyes, sniffling he said, "I...I...yes." Andy couldn't speak and could only get a "yes" out He started to turn to get the underwear he hid.