LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Andy was slightly against asking the much younger Chris for any help around the kitchen but knew he probably wouldn't have a lot of options. "The guest room? Why is that Erica? Aren't we a couple now? Don't couples sleep together?"

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica smiled “I’m so glad you like it honey” she pulled the small man into a tight hug then let go “honey I have some bad news your suitcase must have fallen out or something, I unpacked the car and it’s just not there so we will have to get you new things but you’ll have to make do for now, Chris can help”

Andy let out a happy sigh as Erica hugged him. Then reality hit when Erica talked about his luggage. "How could that have happen? It was tucked away pretty tightly. But what else can I wear, all I have is this outfit?"

The next morning Chris. Walked into Andy’s room fully dressed “morning little guy, he placed a bundle of clothes on the foot of his bed “please put these on then cone and find me” the clothes consisted of red shorts with a paw patrol shirt and there were matching undies 

Andy in a sleeping daze said, "thanks bud I'll put on the clothes." Not realizing what Chris had just given him. He rubbed his eyes and sas in shock to look at the clothes that were laid in front of him. He tried calling for chris but he wasn't coming. He took a deep breath as he put the shorts and shirt on but leaving the underwear om the bed. He left his room as he started to wall around looking for chris. "Chris...chris..where are you?"

Ignoring Andy’s first comment Chris said “you are the same size as I was when I was about 7 so sorry they ate all we have I’m not a clothes designer where do you expect me to magically pull clothes from now come sit down please munchkin so we can have a little talk man to boy”

Andy was in a whirlwind of anger at all the short names, but did his best to remain calm. ""Ok I guess that makes sense but again stop with the short names young man." Andy said as he pulled up a seat near Chris, which he had his legs dangling over the edge.

That struck a cord with Andy, even though these were the most childish clothes he had ever seen, it was nice to have more than 1 pair of clothes. "Ok deal...and thanks for the clothes I guess. But geez you don't have anything less kiddy than this?"