LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing While Driving

Is anyone able to actually pee while they are driving? I have been trying for a long time and no matter what I do I cannot relax myself enough to start. If I pull over and start to pee I can normally resume when I get back on the road. I love the feeling of peeing my diaper when I am driving. I want to be able to pee without stopping. Can anyone help?

Guest Guest

biggest problem is trying to keep from leaking. when your sitting it is harder for the diaper to absorb all the fluid, and if you shift around your weight you run the risk of leaking. nd nevr pee while standing up and then go to sit down- you have to wait till the diaper does its job, or all the fluid will get squished out when you do

Have done it several times while driving, usually when bladder gets full and then it's a matter of relaxing those muscles. And yes you do have to watch the diaper as it is prone to more leakage while setting and much harder to straighten out while driving. I especially like to use them for any trip more than a couple hours, that way I don't have to stop at rest stops other than a possible change. :closedeyes:

I have had a few accidents while driving. I wish i wearing a diaper. Had to pul over and put some old shorts on the last time it happend. My next long car trip i will be wearing a diaper.

Yeah me too - and evey damm time I leak! LOL My poor car.

Last time I was in my brand new car, and had on my 1inch thick cloth diaper and plastic pants - and basically placed my long leather coat backwards over the seat (so I was sitting on outside leather) - just in case!!!

heheh - thou neednt have worried - that cloth diaper is very very thirsty and it was cool.

For other peeps - DEFINATLY watch ouy - I've had thick diposables leak on me right away whilst sat inna driving seat. always by wetting hard over my thigh and leaking out trousers :P

(too much info?) ;)

DP

I have peed while driviing too. Not too difficult with an extremely full bladder. Still worry about leaking though. Lot' s of fun to pee in traffic. :D

I guess I just have to be on the verge of exploding then, I realized this weekend that sitting and peeing in a disposable is a leaky proposition. I am glad that I had on dark sweats because when I got home my neighbors were outside and I was soaking wet!!!

I have actually been pretty luck so far with Tranquility ATN's as far as not leaking, either while driving or just sitting in a sofa or on a chair. I have found that if I just sit there and don't budge that it usually will not leak. But if I move around or try to shift my weight or lift myself up a little that is when I will leak.

Also, it seems that once you "stop" yourself from going, either sitting down or in the car, it's 100x harder to go afterwards. Sometimes after purposely stopping myself I won't get the urge again to go for over an hour or until I actually get out of the car. I don't know if it's mental or physical but if I don't let it go right when I feel it it gets exponentially harder and harder to go. Just a tip. Good luck!!

Ummmmmm

I usually wear plastic panties in the car or when out and about. Including while sitting on long airplane trips. Then my Attends (6-tape) takes a MINIMUM of 3 peeings b efore I have to think about leaks.

Hugs,

Joey

:drive1:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WinStuart

The earlier posts are correct. You need to have a very full bladder before you can let go.

When you feel the presssure and are in full control of the car, try farting. :D Letting go of the anal spincter will often release the bladder spincter. Pee in spurts to give the diaper a chance to soak up the urine and to reduce the chances of leaks.

:drive1:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_bedwetter_*

I hang a rubber apron round the headrest and tuck the side just under the doorsill, if I have to pee I let my trowsers down and drive in my pps.

Just returned from 6 day vacation, with 4 days on the road. Used Tena supers and only 1 leakage, and otherwise very wet diapers. Got used to going even when the bladder wasn't very full. Such fun. Wife accepted my using them as I useally have to stop at every rest stop. This trip took me on roads I haven't been on or not for many many years, so didn't know where the rest stops were anyway. Was so nice to just by pass them for so long. :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Guest

i'm a courier, and wear some of the times while i drive, i once let a full bladder go while driving and i swear not a drop stayed in my diaper and my seat and floor got soaked! But now i triple and wear plastic pants and haven't leaked yet while driving, although it makes walking very difficult!

Guest Guest

I drive 120 Miles round trip to and from work every day, and always wear and wet (sometimes mess) my Attends while driving. It too a lot of practice to do this, however. I find it easiest to do while my car is on Cruise Control, if I slightly raise my bottom from the seat, with my feet against the floor.

I just tried it tonight and it isn't easy. I was making a three hour trip home and got diapered up before I left. When I first felt an urge to pee I tried to relax and it would not flow. Then I tried to push it out and wond up pooping before I was able to pee. After I exited from the turn pike and drove some back roads the pee started to flow easier, but I still had to push, I could not get it to flow. I found that it was easier to pee when stopped for a light or stop sign. I have peed and pooped in the car before but not in a long time and I forgot how hard it was to do. It felt good driveing home in a wet messy diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure why people have leak problems when they wet while sitting. Only prob I ever had with a leaky diaper while sitting at school was when Iw as VERY wet my 10am, looked in my bag and "Fuck!" forgot to pack diapers. Man, that day was horrible.

Guest Guest_wet_pants_*

Yes, I have peed in my diaper many times while driving. On long trips I wear a abena x-plus with plastic pants. Luckily, I haven't had a diaper leak in the car.

One game I like to play on real long car trips is "true accident". I drink a bottle or two of water and hold it until I have a real wet accident in my diaper.