LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woops!

Aquafresh

You need to get the hair dryer, and the fabreeze first, to dry the mattress, and then get a mommy to make sure you don't wet the bed again, she will put you in nice thick diapers, with plastic pants, and if you lucky maybe a pair of nice warm footed sleepers.....LOL

You need to get the hair dryer, and the fabreeze first, to dry the mattress, and then get a mommy to make sure you don't wet the bed again, she will put you in nice thick diapers, with plastic pants, and if you lucky maybe a pair of nice warm footed sleepers.....LOL

Wowser

Thats just waht Daddy would do for me. I think Daddy actually likes it when i wet the bed. Sometimes he puts me in just training pants too see if i will pee the bed. I always wake up in a wet bed when he does that. Once Daddy came into my room when i was sleeping and crawled in with me. He said i was tossing around so he got in to comfort me. When i woke up Daddy was in the bed and i had peed the bed and sheets and i got me and Daddy all wet!

Daddy wasn't mad. he says that what lil boys do. Thats why he mostly puts me in thick diapers at bed time and plastic pants too too. Oh yeah and jammies!

• 4 weeks later...

i feel asleep with no nappy on and wet the bed :( what should i do :(:( i think i need a mummy :crybaby:

Here, honey, Mommy takes care of it. First let's get you cleaned up, and in a nice fresh nappy. Don't cry, sweetie. Suck on your paci...Mommy gets you cleaned up and sits you in your playpen so you'll be safe. Then Mommy tries using a wet/dry vac to clean your mattress...but that scares you with the noise. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

OK, shhhh, Mommy turns it off. Picks baby up and holds her, rocks her so she won't cry. Then back to the playpen. Mommy will use a hair dryer on the mattress instead. It's less noisy. Then some Lysol spray to keep things nice and sanitary for baby, and a thick vinyl mattress cover so baby won't wet the mattress next time. Fresh sheets with Winnie the Pooh prints...a nice absorbent pad...and we're all done. Mommy gives baby a bottle and changes her nappy, and puts her in a footed sleeper before putting her back to bed.

i feel asleep with no nappy on and wet the bed :( what should i do :(:( i think i need a mummy :crybaby:

little boys do that all the time,]or they will be out playing and not want to stop playing and try to hold it till it is to late so the stand there with a puddle between there legs hoping mommy or daddy will not see what happedn

we all know that would mean training pants or diapers the rest of the day

wetting the bed is ok if youhave heavy bed pads under you that or you need diapers on toprotect bed

tee shurts can be washeasyer then beds

• 7 months later...

little boys do that all the time,]or they will be out playing and not want to stop playing and try to hold it till it is to late so the stand there with a puddle between there legs hoping mommy or daddy will not see what happedn

we all know that would mean training pants or diapers the rest of the day

wetting the bed is ok if youhave heavy bed pads under you that or you need diapers on toprotect bed

tee shurts can be washeasyer then beds

[/quote

When I was a boy, I often waited too long while playing, but in my case mommy was more likely to smell my accident than see it.

• 1 month later...

I's peed da bed before.... Last week, I din't haff a diapie, and I peed, and a couple times dis week, I was wearin' a diapie, but I leaked. I haz no mommy or daddy. Is dere any mommies or daddies in da Chicago awea dat will look affer me?

• 2 weeks later...

I's peed da bed before.... Last week, I din't haff a diapie, and I peed, and a couple times dis week, I was wearin' a diapie, but I leaked. I haz no mommy or daddy. Is dere any mommies or daddies in da Chicago awea dat will look affer me?

I peed the bed this week too. Daddy was away and im not as good as him in getting my diaper on right. My sheets were soaked!!! I told Daddy and he just smiled and said, "Scooter, you can't help it, thats why you have a Daddy."

I just about cried cause i so happy to have a daddy.

• 1 month later...

Wow I'll wet the bed ten times if I get that! I just wanna be a baby :crybaby: