LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL to medically incont.

I’m 39. Been off and on dL since childhood.   Started having seizures at 31. Now after having seizures I tend to be incont, for a couple months.  Recently went in for shoulder surgery. Had a seizure as I was going into surgery.   Now after surgery I’m in a sling and I’ve had to ask my mother to help diaper me every night for last 3 weeks.  Lol.    For one thing it’s helped me to not have to hide it to parents.   I don’t have to make excuses.   At 39 my mother is diapering me better that I’ve ever diapered myself.   Freakin weird.  It’s been quite the mind fuck.   Helped to loose all the anxiety. It’s  very weird to have my mother doing this.  I have faint memories of my childhood but it was cloth.  The only time I can remember disposables  was after potty training at other people’s houses when there were accidents at like 4-7.                 But this is 39 yrs old and my mother diapering me in a confidry.   I’ve used a couple others and she complaines there not as good and she tells me to stick to what’s best.  She even pulls out the duct tape to make sure I’m taped  and taped right.  It’s amazing.  I’m spoiled   I don’t want this to end. Even tho. I can’t expect it.  

I had an ongoing joke with my mom ,she thought she got a pass on changing diapers ,she adopted me when I was older ! I showed her I became incontinent in my 20's and changed my own ,till a rare disease changed life as i had known it ,so she did my diapers a "few times" in my mid 30's early 40's .I was very close to her before this happened and we just became closer after my diagnosis .I don't care if you grow up to be serial killer ,she will be disappointed and may not come to your execution , "this is going to hurt me more than it is you" comes to mind .but she will not stop loving you .
Don't take it for granted ,return it to her everyday ( everyday is mothers day ,screw this one day a year crap )honoring them 1 day a year for a lifetime of sacrifice ,doesn't equate for me ,never did never will.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My mom has known of my desire to wear diapers since I was 7 years old. However she only punished my twice for wearing diapers after being caught trying to wear a diaper. First time when I was 9 and I had to wear a diaper for an entire day, nothing but a diaper so the entire family could see. 

Second time was when I was 10, only this time I was told I be wearing diapers all summer but that stopped only two months into it as she realized I was enjoying my punishment. 

Now when ever my mom sees me in a diaper all she says is looks as if it waste of time potty training you, I just say yes it was now that I need to wear diapers again due to incontinence. 

My mom has known of my desire to wear diapers since I was 7 years old. However she only punished my twice for wearing diapers after being caught trying to wear a diaper. First time when I was 9 and I had to wear a diaper for an entire day, nothing but a diaper so the entire family could see. 
Second time was when I was 10, only this time I was told I be wearing diapers all summer but that stopped only two months into it as she realized I was enjoying my punishment. 
Now when ever my mom sees me in a diaper all she says is looks as if it waste of time potty training you, I just say yes it was now that I need to wear diapers again due to incontinence. 
It wasn't a waste it was an essential skill ,if you kept your continence you would be right as rain, not all of us grow up and become incontinent or DL ,some leave diapers in childhood and never look back ,it's like saying we shouldn't try and educate someone because they might grow and have an accident and be dumb as a bag of hammers shit happens ,but we go on ,and if nobody taught or learned continence the landfill would be half the country well the other half said OMG This stinks ,literally !I am a perfect example I left diapers never thought onece of them,until in my 20's i lost control of my bladder ,then because of other health ißsues in my 40's bye bye bowel ,and yup I am now a connisiuer of all things diaper . Learning is never a wasted effort , my Mom had that rule she would do anything to help me pursue an education ,it remains alive in me ,i cant and won't have children of my own ,but I will help kids out be they friends or strangers (your only a stranger once ,until you meet )

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk