LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Williams daycare (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

I trade kids with Liz and looks at the girl I was now holding as my daughters head of with their mommy "guess I'm on diaper duty" I say to Liz "is she wearing a diaper and what did she do?" I say so the girl doesn't hear me and so I'm aware of what she's done. 

I trade kids with Liz and looks at the girl I was now holding as my daughters head of with their mommy "guess I'm on diaper duty" I say to Liz "is she wearing a diaper and what did she do?" I say so the girl doesn't hear me and so I'm aware of what she's done. 

Liz stopped turning back looking over. “Her name is Ellie and she has a pull up on.. Just put her in a diaper and help her to change her pants.. Also you might want to sit her on the potty to see if there’s more.” Liz said back as Ellie looked up to Dan smiling wide. “Hi….” She said softly. “You will be fine its only a wet and messy pull up!” Liz called over before taking her girls down to get them some breakfast.

I smile back "hi Ellie" I lay her down on the changing table and removes her pull up. "Wow. That's a messy one. Let's get you cleaned up. Maybe we should take you into the bathroom.  Do you need to go any more?" I ask her as I tape the pull up up again and picks her up 

Ellie nodded a little. “I needed to go and I couldn’t find the bathroom” She said softly leaning into Dan as Liz comes back in to get some wet wipes and check in. “Everything okay love? If you don’t want diaper changing right now you can go help Scarlett eat and then take our girls outside with the others.” Liz said back smiling wanting to make this good for everyone.

I look at her "it's okay honey. Uncle Dan will make sure you're nice and clean. Your mommy said to put a diapee on you just in case but if you got to potty then let me or Liz know" I wipe her bottom and gets the new diaper on her 

I see Liz "it's okay. Everything is fine. All clean" I say as I tickle Ellie and helps her dress again" 

Ellie giggled and wiggled some before turning back to Dan smiling as well as Liz. "Alright love when your done will you help Ellie back to the back yard to play and then can you help me with the girls.. Scarlett's doing that odd thing again where she won't feed herself." She said back before turning hearing screams and so forth. "Better get back!"

Ellie looked to Dan. "Uncle Dan...can you feed me too?" She asked softly.

Dan picks Ellie up and sets her on the floor "that's fine honey I'll help you with your food. Lets go and see what auntie Liz has made for you"

I take her hand and leads her down the hallway to the breakfast room.

Ellie smiled moving to the floor. “Thank you” She said taking his hand and following along.

Inside the breakfast room was Liz as she was with her and Dan’s girls getting there food cut up. She turned looking up to Dan smiling. “Hey love most of the kids are in the back yard..Ellie do you want uncle Dan to take you back?” Liz asked as the little girl shook her head and went over to her seat at the table.  “Oh I’ll get some more waffles going then.” Liz said going to do that.

Seeing their dad Delilah smiled. “Daddy you come to eat?” She asked softly digging in while Scarlett just kind of pushed her food around before turning putting her arms up wanting to be held.

I take Ellie to the breakfast room and it was pretty busy and I tell Ellie get a seat before going to help Liz. 

I smile at my girls "daddy has taken a break from diapers duty" I say as I pick Scarlett up and cleans her fingers and mouth as they're very sticky due to the waffles. "Did you two enjoy that?"