LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pure as Milk (Private with Ahri the nine-tailed fox)

elfowl

I sit in my car outside of the coffee shop where we agreed to meet.  I can't bring myself to get out of the car.  My hands are still on the steering wheel, gripping it tightly.  The car is in park.  The engine is off.  The door is unlocked.  I can't get out.

I'm supposed to be inside, meeting the woman who is going to be my new Mommy.  We agreed to meet here (five minutes ago), a nice neutral space where we could get to know each other in person.  We had been talking online for months, though it felt like years.  I feel so excited, but so overwhelmingly scared.  I'm supposed to be inside.  There's no way she's not looking for me.  I can't get out of the car.

So I don't.  I flip down the visor and look at myself, making sure everything is perfect.  the first thing that greats me in the mirror is my own green eyes, piercing, luminescent.  I always hate looking at my eyes in the mirror, it scares me, for some reason I can never quite put my finger on.  I check my dark, raven hair,  it's smooth, well brushed, not tangled up, or frizzed out, hanging down to my waist.  I know without checking.  My makeup is light, a little foundation, neutral lipstick, a touch of eyeliner, enough to enhance, but hopefully not enough to be noticeable.  I'm supposed to be a little girl after all, and I don't know what my Mommy will think of me wearing makeup. 

A little girl pretending to be a grown up.  I remind myself as my hand adjusts the mirror and my eyes travel down to my outfit, a white blouse with a few colorful flowers on it, a black skirt that comes down to just below my knees.  knee-high white socks, and some black flats.  Exactly what I told her I'd be wearing.

I close the visor, and steel myself to get out and walk into the coffee shop.  It's okay.  I tell myself  I know her.  we both want the same thing out of this.  This will be fine.  Nothing will go wrong.  Nothing can go wrong.  Just get out of the car.  I can't get out of the car.

I take a deep breath, and try to let it out slowly.  It catches in my throat, and I let it out all at once.  I don't dare to look at the clock.  The last time I looked I was five minutes late.  I don't even want to know how late I am now.  I just have to get inside, and everything will be fine.  My mind begins to wander through all the possibilities of what could go wrong.  She could never show up, and I'll be sitting, waiting in the coffee shop forever.  I could be getting catfished, and there's a group of sorority girls with their phones out ready to film my reaction as the "stupid baby bitch finds out that her dream mommy isn't real."  She could have been lying about everything, and turn out to be some thirty five year old guy who lives in a trailer down by the river, who wants a little baby slut sex slave that he can fuck while watching re-runs of old basketball games, and yelling about how "he could have made it if he hadn't hurt his knee."  It could all be a giant cover up, where not even the coffee shop is real, and I'm about to walk into a cleverly disguised alien spaceship that's going to abduct me, and then probe every one of my orifices with increasingly sharp tools, until they find out the disarming codes to earth's defense system (the Aurora Borealis)!!!

Okay, now I'm just getting ridiculous.  None of that is going to happen, and the sooner I walk in there, the sooner I'll know that for sure for sure.  I open the door to my car.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you were imagining all kinds of ridiculous doomsday scenarios, I was silently observing you from outside the coffee shop without worrying about you not coming. It wasn't that hard to figure out who you are, as your outfit matched the description you gave me earlier. My keen eye for detail noticed every little thing there is to see, though mainly your obvious nervousness caught my interest. You tried your best to make yourself look a little more enhanced, even from this distance I could see you are wearing make-up, but it seems as if your personality could not quite adapt to that look. It causes me to giggle, adored by the way you act. It seems like I'll be having lots of fun with you.

Finally, I take a deep breath, and stand up out of my car, having to hop down, and standing up to my full 4' 9" height.  I grab my purse, and walk towards the doors of the coffee shop.  With how nervous I'm feeling, I don't quite notice you standing outside, and walk straight past you mentally taking things one step at a time.  I reach the doors, and pause, taking another deep breath and letting it out slowly.  Then I walk inside.

Looking around at the patrons, I don't see anyone who seems particularly motherly, but nor do I see a group of sorority girls, a greasy balding fat guy, or little grey men.  Looking around I hpe you're inside, and I hope you recognize me, because I don't remember what you said you'd be wearing or what you look like.

I had told you a little bit about how I would look like because I was convinced you'd recognize your soon-to-be mommy based on the more decisive things I told you before. I tower far above you with my height of 6 feet, making me quite a dominant display in comparison to you and anyone in general. I am wearing a checkered white-red blouse with short sleeves and black high-wasted jeans. My brown hair is shoulder lenght. I'm also wearing a silver necklace that which is only partially visible before it goes underneath my blouse.

I took seat in a corner, far away from the few other people that are at the place. I want all the privacy I can get, before we eventually go to my place where we have all the time and space we require. Seeing you walk into the building, I stand up from my seat and stick my hand up partially, letting you know that it is me just so that I am sure you won't panic because you cannot find me and then run away.

I see you as you stand up, and smile, waving at you as I walk over.  as I get closer our height difference becomes more and more noticeable.  Standing even a few feet away I have to look up significantly to look at your face.  I want to give you a hug, but worry a little about how you'll react.  then again you're supposed to be my mommy, so it should be alright right?  I decide to be brave, and open my arms wide, going in for the hug.

Afterwords I sit down, and smile at you across the table.  "It's so nice to meet you, I'm RadiantFlower, as you seem to have already guessed."  It feels weird saying my username out loud, but it's what she's known me as.  "If we're gonna go with real names I'm Kytalia, or Ky for short."

(I apologize for yesterday by the way. I once more went out with friends after already having a day in which I constantly was busy. Thus why my reply was a bit delayed.)

I expected a hug to come, so I gladly embraced you when your arms opened up. It's a bit of an odd hug since your head barely reaches my chin, though this also gives you an obvious advantage. It makes me smile to finally have met you as I was really excited for this day to finally happen. I still keep my cool because it is important that I make a proper first impression on you.

''It's really nice to meet you too, Kytalia. My name is Ahri, but so far you've only really known me as Masqué_Amour.''

I wink at you and say: ''I'd say you wouldn't be able to understand just how happy I am, though I am quite sure you also are looking forward to this.'', referencing to the drastic but exciting changes that your life soon will undergo. 

(No worries at all.  You may notice I've been similarly delayed by an 8 hour work day :P )

I nod excitedly, choosing to let my excitement overwhelm my fear and doubt.  "Yes I am!  Though to be perfectly honest I still can't really believe that this is really happening... that I'm so lucky, or that you're so pretty!"

I drop my voice down to a whisper.  "Are you really sure you want to be my Mommy?  And I'm not going to have to work at all?  I mean I can.  I want to contribute to the household if you need me to..."

I blush a bit and ask, "could you just go over everything one more time... I know we've talked about it a bunch of times... but, I wanna hear it out loud... maybe that will finally convince me this is really happening."

I shake my head lightly and giggle, glad to see that you want to be entirely sure about this all. It shows that you really care about this and definitely are looking forward to it.

"Yes sweetie, I will gladly be your mommy. Look."

I take my phone out of my pocket and open the gallery, handing it over to you so you can look at the pictures I made. They depict a nursery, a closet with adorable clothes in it and me with a pack of adult-sized diapers. When I start talking, the excitement radiates off my face.

"See that? I take this very seriously am already have prepared for your arrival. I'm so incredibly excited to have you be my baby girl! I just cannot wait to breastfeed you and change your diapers!"

I gasp and cant help but giggle excitedly as I look through the pictures, each one making my smile grow a littler bigger, and my eyes shine a little brighter.  Finaly it's too much for me to contain myself, and I slide off my bench and dash around the table, sliding in next to you and giving you a tight squeezing hug, pullling you down a little so I can plant a kiss on your cheek.

"Thank you so much Ahri, I'm so ready to be your baby girl!  I'm actually getting a different kind of wet..."  I blush a little at my confession, but stilll have a grin on my face that stretches from ear to ear.

"I can't wait to start breastfeeding.  Are you lactating already?"

(I'm supposed to get emails when you post a comment but I don't seem to get any, despite me having turned that option on.)

My cheeks turn red due to this unanticipated sign of gratitude, but it definitely brings me to joy to know that I make you happy by showing these pictures to you.

"The naughty kind of wet? My my, that's not very appropriate for a little girl like you!"

At your question I shake my head. I've attempted to start lactating before but that'd take too long. It's way more effective to do it by the stimulation of an actual mouth than me just pinching my nipples.

"No, I haven't. I need your help with that."

(I've been having issues with the notifications as well :( no idea why though)

I blush a little, squirming in my seat next to you as you playfully admonish me for having 'inappropriate big girl thoughts' "I'm sorry ma'am I can't help it"

I grin and look at your breasts,  they're already quite large, and making them swell up with milk will only make them larger.  I look up into your eyes, still smiling.  "I'd be very happy to help with that."

(I hope they fix it.)

"No worries. Soon you no longer will have the naughty kind of wetness!"

I smile happily at hearing you accept my request. I give you a soft pat on the head, then look at my watch. As I am so eager to get this started, I wanted to leave from here as soon as possible.

"Now honey, shall we head over to your new home? Your clothes are highly inappropriate and I can't risk you suddenly making your panties all wet, so I want to diaper you as soon as possible."

I grin and nuzzle into your hand, closing my eyes as you pat my head.  

I can't help but blush as you mention my naughty wetness, and wonder how thoroughly you mean it, as we had talked a little about our relationship being romantic, unless I had misunderstood you.

I blush more, and nod as you mention getting me home, and into appropriate clothes and a diaper before I wet myself, looking around nervously to see if anyone heard you.

"Yes Ahri... I mean Mommy.  I'm ready to go."

''Good girl. Now, follow me.''

I stand up from the seat, taking your hand as I go. I hold it gently then proceed to get out of the building we were in and towards my car. It's a white Tesla Model X SUV, which certainly leaves a certain impression upon how wealthy I am. I've had this car for a while now, mainly because it is handy for when I don't really feel like driving. I also kept in mind that diaper changes while on a trip are really easy like this, as I could just turn on the autopilot and hop into the backseat to change whomever would eventually be my little girl.

I lead you towards the left back door of the car, opening it for you so that you can in. What awaits you is a chair for babies, but then more for your size. Your life as a little girl officially starts here.

''Step inside this car, into the seat, and you wil never ever turn back to being a big girl, Ky. From there on I shall be your mommy with love and passion. If you aren't sure about it, now is your time to decide.'' I give you a soft kiss on the cheek, awaiting your decision.

I grin as you take my hand, dutifully following you out to your car.  I'm able to recognize that it's a tesla, but not what type, as I didn't even know they made an SUV.  

I look up at you solemnly when you open the door and tell me that the rest of my life starts now.  I pull you down to my level, so I can return the kiss to your cheek, then clamber up into the SUV and then into the oversized baby seat, and wait for you to buckle me in.

I smile, expecting this very response. I buckle you up tight and make sure you're sitting comfortably, before shutting the door and going to the driver's seat. There is a child lock on the doors you sit at showing that I really do take this very seriously. 

"I hope you are comfortable, baby girl. It will take a little while until we get there, so don't hesitate to take a nap if you're sleepy."

After saying that I turn the engine on and drive off, onto my way to my house. I do not live in the same city as you but was in possession of a car as opposed to you, so I went over to your city to pick you up and then leave again.

I grin, struggling against the straps of the car seat, not to try to get out, but just to feel them resisting my efforts, and holding me securely in the soft padding of the seat.  I nod as you tell me that it will take a while to get to your house.  "Okay Mommy, I won't"  I coo at you.

I ride for a little while, looking out the windows as we go from my town, onto the highway, and then merge into the seemingly endless river of cars, flowing through an ocean of trees.  After a while I start to get bored of staring out at the endless passing cars and trees, and lay my head against the side of the carseat, and let my eyes close, slowly drifting off into a gentle sleep.  A short time later, my jaw falls open, and I start to drool.

I watched you silently fall asleep by looking at the mirror, adored by how cute that looked. The excitement and perhaps nervousness seem to have taken a high toll on my baby girl.

"She's just so cute..."

I realize I cannot continue to just look at you in bliss, so I focus my eyes back on the road. It's still a hour or so to drive for me, meaning I have to pay attention.

I sleep quietly through the whole car ride, barely moving around from time to time.  I slowly drool more and more, making a large wet patch on my shirt.  I don't notice the rest of the trip at all, not even waking when you pull off the highway, and into your town.  I feel calm and relaxed, as I sleep dreamlessly, safely in the Safety provided by my Mommy.

After another hour or so we arrive at my place. It's a pretty large suburban house, build in a modern style with plenty of garden around it. Thick hedges surround the piece of land, which also contains a pool and several nice places to sit at and do possible other activities. I drive the car up the opening in the hedge, over a wide path of gravel that leads to the garage. After parking the car, I get out and head over to your door. I open it, softly rubbing your cheek.

"Hey, baby girl. Wake up, you're home!"

I wake up to you softly rubbing my cheek, and blink a few times, feeling groggy and confused.  "We're home Mommy?"  I wait for you to unbuckle the seat, and then hold my arms out to you for you to pick me up.  

''Yes we are! Come, let mommy take you with her.''

I unbuckled the safety belts and carefully lift you out of the car, which isn't too hard as your height makes you quite a bit less heavy than I am. With you in my arms, I close the door of the car and proceed to walk up the graveled path, towards the house's door. That does take about 20 seconds due to the big garden, which is kept nice and tidy by my gardeners. There's plenty of beautiful flowerbeds spread around occasional singular cherry-blossom trees in a circle, separated by the grass with some rocks around it in a circle. At the back of the house is room for the pool and places to sit, but you cannot see it. 

Once I arrive at the door I open it up and walk inside with you. Everything is really tidy and organized. The house lacks doors between different rooms on the main level, as I like for everything to be open. All that makes it so that rooms are separated are stylish bows with engravings that are meant to look like flowers and plants. The colors inside mainly are white and black, with some occasional red in the kitchen and living room. 

Something else to notice would be that every electricity outlet is secured by a baby-proof plug. Pointed edges of tables and such are covered with soft foam, so that if you bump your head into it you won't get injured too badly.

''Welcome to your new home, honey~''

I wrap my arms around you, and hold on as you carry me, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and then looking around, taking in the majestic house, the neat and tidy gardens, with plenty of treas and flowers.  Inside I note how it's a hundred times more clean than I usually keep my apartment.  I notice the beautifully carved doorways, and the baby-proofing in the house, and smile up at Ahri.  "It's beautiful Mommy.  I really like your house.  You must work hard to keep it so pretty.  I hope I'm not going to mess it up too badly..."

"Oh, do not worry. Mommy will make sure you shall behave."

With you still in my hands, I wonder what to do now. Should I first talk about some more things with you? Or is it a good idea to just go ahead and dress you up for your new life?

"Now it's time to get you padded, baby girl. These clothes aren't fit for someone of your mentality, I fear."

Having said that, I head off with you towards the nursery I assembled for you.

your words sound a little bit omonous even though you speak them so sweetly.  Um... why does that make it sound like I should worry about that, because you'll make me behave."  I giggle a bit after asking.

"Okay Mommy" I coo after you say that I need to be padded,  then drop my voice to a conspiratorial whisper.  "Should I have an accident in my big girl pants Mommy?"

I ride happily in your arms as you carry me towards the nursery.