LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween time (Privet between Anyone2 and Squiregirl18)

Squiregirl18

The air was getting cold and the leaves where turning colors of yellow and orange meaning fall was there and that also meant Halloween was just about a week away. Standing in the living room was Alice an 8 year old little girl and her mom as they were working on Alice’s costumes to go a Halloween party/trick or treating in. The little girl was going as a princess cat making it a pretty easy costume over all black leggings with a black sweat shirt and some soft black boots and then a crown but for today Alice was trying on the whole outfit including a small black tutu to try and hide the odd shape her legging made over her diaper. Alice had been born with Cerebral palsy that bring some slowdowns in potty training and other areas of the girls life but it didn’t stop her most of the time. She had gotten used to walking with her walking frame for support and leg braces to help with keep her feet more forward so most things didn’t worry her. Yet this Halloween party had the girl worried all her friends would be there and be cats as well having almost the same outfit as herself just different colors but they didn’t have to try to hide a diaper. So Alice’s mom went and out a tutu to match and try to hide the diaper her daughter would have to wear. “Alright Ally doll try walking around.” Lily said to her daughter watching her.

Alice nodded grabbing her walking frame and starting to slowly take steps around the living room. Her diaper could still be heard if someone was trying hard enough to listen but overall the tutu was working hiding the odd shapes well. After making a lap Alice was over the moon happy she went over hugging her mom. “Thanks mommy” She said softly about to let go when she felt something. Her bladder had relaxed and now she was going. Lily just smiled down scooping up the little girl and carrying her to her room. There she laid Alice down on the bed. “Alright love let’s get you changed into some play clothes and a new diaper then I think you can go play with your bother..” With that Lily started to work to remove the simple costume handing it up and then starting to work on the diaper that was still filling up. Alice just watched not mad or anything about needing to go as it happened a lot as to why she would still be wearing diapers.

Tray is downstairs playing on his game console. He hasn't been invited to the Halloween party even though some of his friends were going. He feels a little bit upset about not being invited and also feels like it's not really fair that his sister gets to go and he doesn't.

He could always gatecrash the party he thinks to himself but then the kid's parents probably wouldn't be very happy. It seems a little bit unfair to invite someone but not the sibling. Perhaps the person didn't like him as much or maybe it is a girls only party.

He sits the wondering if he will be invited to a Halloween party this year apart from the family one. The family one is good at least he got to see his cousins and other family members but who would love to have one with his friends like his sister is having.  He goes back to playing on his console and then closes down the game he is playing because he feels like playing something else.

He then select the new game that you wants to play. After the game has loaded he creates a new world in survival mode and put it on normal difficulty. He then looks at the other options before creating the world. He then wait for it to load before  going over to a Oakwood tree and starting to punch it. 

Colin  then arrives home from work "I'm home love" he announcers coming in the house so his wife can hear him. He starts taking off his very big heavy working boots and then his coat before getting himself a drink. He then goes and sits down on the sofa in the living room before watching his son play on his console

Lily got the whole costume off putting it on the hanger before smiling. “Alright Ally love lets get you changed” She said starting to change Alice’s diaper moving her and getting the old diaper off before wiping her down and then getting the new diaper on. With it pretty much set Lily put Alice into some leggings with her leg braces and a sweat shirt before smiling “Okay lets go find your brother and I think daddy is home.” She said back smiling as she started to take Alice to where Tray was playing his game.

As they get in there Alice moved. “Walk I want to walk” She said as Lily put her down onto her feet. “Okay love your going have to hold onto me or be very careful I don’t have your walking frame with me right now.” Lily said as she put Alice down fully but by the time she turned back fully Alice was already on the move heading by her bother and for their dad to say hi. When she got close she did trip falling down but making it there by crawling over and then using the couch to stand up. “Hi daddy!” She said smiling reaching over to hug him as Lily smiled making her way into the room as well but making sure to not walk in front but behind Tray. “How are you both?” Lily asked to Colin and Tray.