LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AchtungAestethicc

As the tags kinda implicate, I am searching for a submissive female to role play with!

I've had a really funny idea which I wanted to try out. The submissive female shall be about 22 years old, where as the boy is about 16, maybe 17. And yes, that kinda is illegal, but I wanna have it that way so that it will be extra embarrassing. :3

Amyways. So, you are the 22 y/o female. I'm your 16 y/o brother. You're incontinent, meaning you of course have to wear diapers. That's something I do not know yet, but will eventually find out when our parents go off for a vacation and leave the two of us alone at home. You'd always bully me and make fun of me, so once I find out about your diapers I will take revenge and take pictures. Those pictures I'll send to your friends if you do not comply and let me take care of you. I basically, as your brother who'd 6 years younger, shall treat you like a baby. If that's not something to incredibly embarrass someone, then I don't know either.

The picture contains the character you'll be playing as. You can think of a name herself, but she's called Tenryuu. Known for being pretty feisty, stubborn and very proud of herself, yet easily embarrassed. I found her attitude a perfect fit for this scenario!

Here are some rules though:

• Your grammar must be nearly perfect (typos not included)

• You must be able to write at proper amount of text per reply. I won't be satisfied with one/two liners. The more the each of us write, the more immerse and fun our roleplay shall be!

• Before we start this roleplay, you may ask me some questions and maybe suggest something to add to the story that you enjoy.

Thanks for your time, and I hope someone will like this idea!~ <3

2019-04-07 10.37.09.jpg

Archived